ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The USDCHF look pullback up from the strong demand area (0.9720). And of course - search for Buy OP = will be more better here. On other word : I can say that price to be more probably bulls (pullback up) as long as the price from top can not break down to the strong that demand (near / bellow 0.9720). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Price on the USDCHF pair now still look consolidation above that demand area (near price 0.9618). Just be careful about price more pullback-up as long as the price can not break more down to that strong demand (0.9618). So, on my simple analysis = we can search for nice Buy OP here, then. But of course with always to uses Stoploss. And, I see - The nice and wise SL can be set bellow that strong demand (bellow the price (0.9618) ). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Probably price to become Correction to bulls also look here - after we see the price now move above that strong Low Fibo (0.9573) or above that Daily Breakout Line (0.8577). Searching for Buy OP better, with using small Stoploss bellow that Low Fib (bellow 0.9573), I see. So, on other word : this pair may continuation bearish after truly that 0.9573 can be break by price from top (with strong bearish candle, then). Let’s see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 24, 2012

The USDCHF also on look to become more probably bulls too = after we see with clear the price can not break more down to the strong demand area (0.9537). And for today trade plan = I see - it’s wise to search for nice Buy OP here. On other word, I say that if then = here was formed a nice Bulls candle that can break up more to the 0.9564 = that’s good time to search for Buy with SL can be set bellow the strong demand area (bellow the price 0.9537), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, August 26, 2012 (Analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

The price now (till closed this week) look difficult to break up = more to that supply area (0.9610). On mys simple look - this of course can pullback down but with small move - and more probably price here then look to sideways first = bellow that supply (0.9604). And take a wait and see action = better, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, August 27, 2012

As was I said on previous analysis - the price on this pair still on look consolidation near / bellow that quite strong supply area (0.9612). Of course - the wait and see action can be better idea. To become more bulls = this pair must break up (first) that strong supply 0.9620. And on other look - if here formed a strong bearish candle - I see this will be a trigger too for bearish correction, then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The bulls trend still here. Please Look and try to pay attention to the TCCI 96 on 15M TF = truly = the TCCI still nice show = this bulls. I see the price now want try to archive it’s bulls to near next supply area (above the current price now). So, for nice entry - today trade = I see, search for next buy OP here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The USDCHF for probably today move look to become more bulls. I can say this - it’s because price was pullback up from that strong demand area (near price 0.9547). And also the TCCI 96 on 15m TF was look support for this bulls. So, searching for buy here with SL set bellow that strong demand (at about bellow price 0.9547) = better choice, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

USDCHF on look consolidation with bearish correction first. The price now was out of that supply area 0.9590. Just be aware about bearish correction, fist. But, Yes, the big trend = on my see = still here. And more bulls can be play again here if that strong supply (0.9592 can be break by strong bulls candle here, then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Long positions above 0.9573 with targets @ 0.96 & 0.963 in extension.

Friday, August 31, 2012

The bulls trend still look here. But, of course, the bearish correction to max. near tat pivot (0.9587) can be play first here now. But, truly, on my simple analysis = this pair try to be more bulls to archive it’s bulls and to test the strong supply (0.9636). So, search for nice Buy = Good idea here (for today trade), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 01, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The price condition on this pair (USDCHF) also likely same with USDJPY condition. That I see - this pair on also more to become probably bulls. Look, the TCCI 96 on 15M TF now on bellow the last / current price. So, yes, search for buy = better then = with SL set on bellow that weekly breakout line (bellow 0.9537), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, September 03, 2012

This is also on look to be more probably bulls if then price (from bottom) = was truly can break up more to the strong supply (near price 0.9561). So, on my simple word : search for Buy OP = nice here if that 0.9561 price can be break by strong bulls candle (from bottom, then). The SL for Buy nice to be set on bellow that pivot = bellow price 0.9531. Have a nice Buy. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Just be aware about price more bearish till max. near that strong demand area (0.9499). With this look, I see = search for Sell with TP before price touch that 0.9499 = better. Look to the TCCI 96 on 15M TF = this Nice TCCI still on support for Sell, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

I see - The trend on USDCHF look still on bulls. TCCI 96 still look support for this bulls, of course. If we pay attention to the Supply Demand area, So, yes, the more bulls here can probably touch to that strong supply near price 0.9616. So, searching for next nice Buy OP here with SL bellow that pivot (bellow 0.9563) = better idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 06, 2012

The USDCHF also look bulls - this can be see with nice TCCI 96 on 15M TF, of course. Then, I see to become called more nice bulls - this pair must break up (first) to that 0.9567 (nearest resistance level). So, if strong bulls candle can break up more to that 0.9567 = search for nice Buy OP here = better with using SL (for Buy) bellow the price 0.9544 (bellow that Golden Fibo Ratio of Fibo). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 07, 2012

I see = the bearish still play here. So, just be aware if you plan to make Buy. Look, TCCI 96 still show this bearish trend - and this probably bearish can be nice start play again here (for today movement) after truly that Low Fib at near price 0.9528 can be break by strong bearish candle, then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 08, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Bearish on this pair (USDCHF) look weak. The price now on very near the strong demand area (0.9432). I see = the more probably pullback up for bulls correction can be here (first), and search for Buy with Stoploss bellow that 0.9432 = better idea for next plan trade, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, September 10, 2012

The big trend on still look nice to be bearish. And I see - this more bearish trend can be play again here if truly then price can break down to that quite strong demand area (near price 0.9433). So, searching for Sell OP again here = better idea if truly that 0.9433 was break by strong seller, then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Big trend for USDCHF pair till now still look bearish (of course). but please note and pay attention to the Fib line = We see that price likely difficult (first) to more bearish if that strong demand (near price 0.9433 = still can not break by strong bearish candle from top). So, on simple word : I can say that nice sell here only can be take if truly that 0.9433 can be break by strong Seller, then. And for now = wait and see for that breakout down = better action, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.