ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Trend on this pair on still bearish. Can be see with MA Monthly, Weekly and Daily that still show this bearish. And then, of course - to become more bearish, the price on today move must break down (first) to that strong demand area (0.9377), So, if that 0.9377 can be break by strong bearish candle = search for Sell OP again here = better with SL above the 23.6 fib line (0.9433). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

This likely same with USDJPY. I see that USDCHF also on bearish (if we look with the Big trend). But yes, this bearish also look was weak as long as the price can not break down to more that strong demand area (near price 0.9340). So, of course = the Sell OP can be start take here IF only the price (from top) can break down more to that 0.9340. And as long as the price still move above that 0.9340 = just wait and see = this probably a just sideways or even probably to bulls correction first if supported by the nice Bulls price action candle, then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 14, 2012

I see - this USDCHF pair = on still more bearish probability of course (the Big MA on several Big TF was truly still show this nice bearish trend). And Look, that price now move near that strong demand (0.9340). With this candle formation = just wait and see. And then, because the Big tens still strong bearish = we can make a new Sell OP again here = if truly that strong demand (0.9340) can be break by strong Seller here (then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 15, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The Big trend bearish on this pair look weak and look more probably to sideways first or even to probably bulls correction first. This can be see with price candle on last candle look likely a nice bulls pinbar that pullback up from that 138.2 fib line (0.9238). So, just be aware about bulls correction first. Of course, on other hand, bearish still can be here if that 0.9238 can be break down by strong seller then (here). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, September 17, 2012

This pair (USDCHF) till now on still sideways above that strong demand = near price 0.9238. Just be aware = because the big trend still on bearish, so, of course with simple analysis - if that 0.9238 can be break down again by strong seller here = this will make a nice more bearish continuation here - thatโ€™s mean good opportunity to search sell OP again here with SL above that demand 0.9238, then. For now = wait and see = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I see = as long as the price can not break down again more to that strong demand (0.9238). So, if here was formed quite good bulls candle = I see, search for Buy = better with using max. stoploss on bellow that strong demand (0.9238). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

USDCHF still on sideways too- but with look to the big trend = this probably to more bearish if then price can break down again to the break down = that strong Low Fibo / demand area (near price 0.9238). And for now wait and see can become more nice idea. And then, search for Sell OP can be apply here after truly - the Seller can break that 0.9238 = from top. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Till now, the Big trend still on bearish. But, when I see to the 4H TF on this USDCHF pair = this still look on sideways (first) as long as the price still move above that strong demand area (near price 0.9238). Look, the price also on still move with quite slow move candle. I see - this is not nice idea to be take sell although the bearish trend still strong here. Just wait and see. The bearish here can probably play nice after truly that strong demand on 0.9238 was break by strong seller (break from top - of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 21, 2012

The big trend still look bearish I see (till now). So, on other say, I can say that this pair on still nice to be take Sell as long as the price can not break up again to that more pivot line (near 0.9355). So, on simple word : Itโ€™s wise idea to search for Sell OP with using Stoploss on above that strong pivot line (SL for Sell on above the price 0.9355), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 22, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Bulls look here = I see this bulls can still nice play here as long as the price can not break down again to that strong demand at 0.9238. So, because of that = search for Buy with SL set on bellow that demand (0.9238) = wise decision, of course. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Nice bulls. Look, all of the MA on several Big TF on nice bulls condition. And if we see to the Fibo line = of course - for today price probably movement, this bulls can become more nice bulls after the buyer can break up more to the strong and nice 61.8 fib (at 0.9350). Search for Buy (if that happen) = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Price on still nice move bearish to probably re-test again to that strong pivot line (near 0.9329). So, of course, search for nice sell here now (with TP near that pivot 0.9329 = better idea, I see). Look, that the big trend on still support this bearish probability till now. Please note : On other hand, price can back bulls if truly that 0.9391 (strong daily breakout line) can be break by strong buyer. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nice bulls, I see here. The most big MA look to still support this bulls, of course. but, then = to become called more nice strong bulls, of course, the buyer must break up (first) to that nearest strong supply area (at 0.9391). So, Buy OP = good to be play here = after truly that 0.9391 can be break by strong buyer then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Trend for this intraday trade = look on still bearish as long as the price can not break up again more to that strong supply at 0.9417. So, with this look = search for Sell still better action here but with use the max. stoploss for sell at about / above that supply (SL for Sell above the price 0.9417), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 28, 2012

With my simple see till now - this USDCHF on still nice bearish (the more big trend look still support for this bearish). Then, of course - for today probably nice bearish movement (today), this bearish can become more nice bearish again after truly price from top can break down more to that Big weekly MA (pink) near price 0.9351 (38.2 fib). So, with simple say = search again for sell = better - only / after that 0.9351 can be break down by strong seller (then, here). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 (Analysis price for tomorrow morning)

Trend on look bulls too. The most Big MA show this bulls. And then, with this look = of course, plan to search buy OP here = better. But, please note : that the nice bulls here can be play nice again = only / after that that strong daily breakout line at 0.9424 can be break up by strong buyer, then. I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 01, 2012

ON today opening price - and today move = I see, the price can break up more to that resistance 0.9417. With this look - of course search for buy better but with using max. Stoploss on bellow that strong resistance 0.9717. Note : The Big trend till now on still bulls, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The price candle till now on still move above that strong pivot 0.9361. So, yes, on my see = as long as the price still move on above that 0.9361 = this still nice to be search for Buy OP with use Stoploss on bellow that pivot 0.9361 (of course). look, the more big trend still nice to support this bulls (price on probably try to re-test again to near that 23.6 fib at 0.9402 - that now above the current price). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Nice bulls. Yes, I see - this pair on good opportunity to more bulls. Look, the price now on still move on above that pivot line 0.9361. And yes, with simple word : as long as the price still move on above that pivot (0.9361) = searching for next nice Buy OP here = better (with use SL on bellow that pivot 0.9361), of course. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 04, 2012

For intraday trade = I see, this pair on still consolidation - but with more to become more bearish, of course. This bearish can become more nice strong down after that 61.8 fib at 0.9369 can be break by strong seller then (here). So, if that happen - search for next nice Sell OP here = better = only/after that 61.8 fib 0.9369 = can be break by strong bearish candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.