ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Price of USDJPY pair = now move above that strong demand area (79.56). And with this look - I see the probably price to pullback up = yes here. And search for Buy OP with Always using Stoploss line bellow that 79.31 (strong demand) = better idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I want to say : Just be careful about price to pullback up = bulls. Itโ€™s because on several times ago = we see the price pullback up from that strong demand area (near 79.15). So, with this look = searching for next nice probably buy = yes here (with using max. Stoploss bellow that 79.15 price), of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Price was pullback up from that quite strong demand area (near price 78.52). So, With this look, of course, more probably price to bulls still can be play here for now = and search for Buy OP, nice idea but with always using max. Stoploss bellow that strong demand area (bellow price 78.27). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 24, 2012

The price on this USDJPY pair (till now) still move near that strong demand area (78.35). So, just be aware about more probably bulls / pullback up here as long as the price can not break down again more that (78.35). Search for next nice Buy OP = better action here - with of course, for make a Buy OP then, I see - the nice and wise Stoploss can be set bellow the price (78.35). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, August 26, 2012 (Analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

Pullback down look here - the price till closed this week = yes, pullback down from that quite strong supply area (near 78.70). Searching For Sell = wise action then. But, I want to say - that this bearish probability look move with small bearish movement. I mean = the max, bearish target then can touch that 78.52 (strong demand - there). So, just take a small TP here = better, then. I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Till I see to the price candle movement now, The trend on this pair still probably can more nice to bulls = if truly the price from bottom, then, can break up to that strong supply area (near 78.84). On simple say = Yes, I see this pair can be nice to be take for start Buy OP after the strong bulls candle here can break up to that 78.84 (strong supply), then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Price on still sideways but with more probably to more up = if on today movement - the price candle (from bottom) can break that strong supply area (near 78.83). So, if 78.83 was break = this is a simple look to nice searching for good Buy OP (with stoploss bellow that 76.64), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

USDJPY also can more bulls (fir today move) = if truly then price from bottom can break up more to that Resistance (near price 78.63). So, search for Buy OP here can be play after that 78.63 can be break by strong bulls candle here (on today move). letโ€™s just wait and see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The bearish correction still nice look here and of course = searching for Sell again here = better action for now. Look the price was nice pullback down from that strong supply area (78.74). So, I see - as long as the price still can not break up to more that (78.74) = this bearish correction will be still nice play here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Long positions above 78.64 with targets @ 78.9 & 79.05 in extension.

Friday, August 31, 2012

On the more big trend = this pair (USDJPY), this pair still look to be more bulls after we see the price was pullback from that strong demand area (near price 78.45). Then, for now, price was look to re-test again to near that demand. After that re-test (for first time re-test) happen = yes, that also good time to search for nice Buy OP here. Use your Wise MM. The Max. SL for Buy OP can be set bellow the price 78.45, I see. And Good luck for your trade. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 01, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

After we see the price was pullback from that strong demand (near price 78.19) = So, of course - I see the more probably price to be bulls here, then. And on my simple say = then - we can search for Sell OP with using max. Stoploss bellow that strong demand (bellow price 78.19), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, September 03, 2012

Clear, that I want to say = just be aware about make a Sell OP here. Look, the price now move near (above) that quite strong demand area (78.10). Of course - the more probably to pullback up = Yes, here. Search for buy = better. but, with using max. SL bellow the price 78.10, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

USDJPY till now on still bulls. I can say bulls because the TCCI 96 on 15M TF show this trend. And if we pay attention to the Fib level lines = this bulls can become more nice if that strong High Fib at 78.42 can be break by strong bulls candle price action then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

On my see - this USDJPY pair still will be nice to more bulls. The TCCI 96 look still support bulls. And then can be see that price try to archive itโ€™s bulls to near that strong supply area (78.57). So, I see = search for next nice Buy OP here = better idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 06, 2012

On my see - till now, the USDJPY on still more to probably bulls if then price (from bottom) was truly can break up more to that strong supply (near price 78.46). So, on simple word : I can say that nice bulls and nice Buy OP here can be start if strong bulls candle then can break that 78.46 from bottom. On that situation = search for next nice Buy OP here = better, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 07, 2012

USDJPY on look probably bearish correction first. I see, this bearish still nice play here as long as the price can not break up = more to that strong supply area (79.02). Search for Sell for now = more better decision with SL above that (79.02). And please note, if that (79.02) can be break by buyer = this mean, bulls continuation = yes, probably can play again here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 08, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The USDJPY on more probably to be bearish, I see. This bearish can be strong again here after truly the bearish candle can break down to that weekly breakout line (at 78.13). So, if 78.13 truly was break by strong seller = search for Sell OP again here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, September 10, 2012

On my see - this USDJPY pair till now still bearish. And yes, to become more nice bearish - the price from top must break down to more that strong demand area (78.01). So, if that 78.01 was break by strong seller = I see, search for nice Sell OP again here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bearish strong = still look here till now (can be see with look to the Big MA on Monthly, weekly and Daily MA). but for right now = price more look to just consolidation (first) above that strong demand (78.01). I can say this pair on more nice bearish if truly that 78.01 was can break by strong bearish candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.