ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

USDJPY on look pullback up from that strong demand area (near price 77.65) = And I see, as long as the price can not break down again more to that 77.65 = this can probably to go bulls first (even just for bulls correction) and search for Buy = better. But, please note : The big trend still bearish = that’s mean = if 77.65 can be break by strong bearish candle = this can be a nice trigger for bearish continuation here. I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Big trend on USDJPY still bearish but weak. The price now on sideways (first) near that strong demand (above price 77.65). To called this pair on more nice bearish = of course, the price must break down (first) to that strong demand at price 77.65. And as long as the price still move above that 77.65 = wait and see = better. And on other look, of course - the probably pullback up (although just a bulls correction) can be play here if supported by the nice bulls price action candle here. So just look carefully to the candle move then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Just be aware - the Big trend on still bearish. But of course, because here was formed a nice bulls pinbar on several last candle ago (4h TF), So, I see - this will probably to just sideways first (near that 23.6 fib line = near price 77.58). So, with this look, on my simple analysis = wait and see will be better choice, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 15, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Bulls trend still look here. On my see the price want try to archive it’s bulls to max. near that 76.4 fib line near price 78.57. So, after the price to to move more bulls to near that 78.57 = just be aware about pullback down probably here. I can say this because the correlation with USD condition on EU and GU, that look USD more weak. With this look, wait and see for USDJPY = better. And search for next nice Sell = more better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

In my previous preview on USDJPY, i mention of the possibility of Bank of Japan (BOJ) intervening the Yen FX markets. See link below.

Forex Mind Games: WEEK 33 (13-17 AUG) TRADE PREVIEWS PART 1

Thus far, nothing has happened yet. However, i believe the intervention is near. Remember that Central Bankers has political pressure to maintain the stability of their country’s currency. Japan is a mainly export country. Think Sony, Toyota, Toshiba and Honda. Japan is a country which relies strongly on their exports, they would prefer to keep their currency weak. When the Yen strengthen too much, high-ranking government officials will voice their displeasures through the media. It is them telling the currency speculators to get out of my turf.

When the same rhetoric such as:
“Watch out and get out of the way!! I am going to do something soon!!”
is repeated multiple times by the Japanese officials, the market is fore-warned. We are the retail traders. We do not have the financial muscles to go against the markets. In the forex ocean, we are the shrimps, and we follow the whales. If BOJ does intervene, watch for a 200-300pips USDJPY bullish spike in a single day.

Potential intervention zone around 75.50-77.00. How to trade this intervention? Open a sub-account. Transfer a small amount of money to this sub-account. Highly important: you may need to hold this trade for weeks. So do ensure you have enough money in the sub-account to meet the weekend margin requirements.

Place a limit buy order anywhere from 75.50-77.00
Stop loss below 75.00
Target profit 80.00

Monday, September 17, 2012

Just be aware for more probably bearish here if that price can not break up again more to that Big Monthly MA (aqua) near price 78.55. So on simple word : search for Sell here better but with use max. Stoploss on above price 78.55 or 78.57 (76.4 fib line on 4h tf). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The bearish still nice probably here. We can see the candle price (on the previous candle) can break down more to that 76.4 fib (78.57). So, yes - plan to search for nice Sell OP here = still better idea (with using SL for Sell on above that 76.4 fib = 78.57 = of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I see - the bearish still can be here as long as the price (from bottom) can break up again more to the strong supply area (near 79.01). So, on simple say = I see - this pair can still nice to be search for Sell OP but with always use the max. Stoploss on above that 79.01 (Strong supply area, I see). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Clear, that I see this pair (USDJPY) = the Big MA on Big TF still support for this bearish I see. Then, for today probably price movement = this bearish still probably play here if price (from top) truly can break down more to that strong pivot line (near price 78.17). SO, we can start to search for sell here = after that pivot 78.17 truly can break by strong Seller then (here). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Nice bearish probably (still here), I see = this bearish can be more nice play, after truly that the price (from top) can break down again more to that strong and nice pivot line (near price 78.17). So, search for Sell still better if truly that pivot 78.17 can be break from top, then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 22, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

USDJPY on still look Nice bearish till now (closed price this week). Several Big MA on Big TF look still nice support for this bearish, I see. And yes, search again for Sell with stoploss on above that 38.2 fib (78.42) still a nice and better idea. Note : the price look on try again to probably re-test that strong 61.8 fib at near 77.92, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, September 24, 2012

The USDJPY on nice bearish. Look, the Fibo condition on 4H TF till now on still move on bellow that pivot line (78.17). And yes, search for Sell with SL set on above that pivot (SL above 78.17) = better. On my see = price on today move try to re-test again to near 61.8 fibo at 77.92 = and search for Sell = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

For Intraday trade = I see - this pair on still look nice to be search for nice sell (big trend on still look bearish). And this bearish can become more nice move to more down again after we see the price now can move on bellow that strong 61.8 fibo line (bellow price 77.92). So, on simple say = search for sell = still better action till now, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Still nice bearish. This bearish clear can be see with most Big MA on several Big TF = that till now on look still support for bearish. Then, for intraday trade, let’s pay attention to the Fib line (on this 4H TF). I see = we can search for nice sell after truly = then, the seller can break down to that strong Low Fib (near price 77.65). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The big trend still nice bearish. All of big MA on Big TF till now = clear show this bearish. Then, for intraday plan trade = I see, search again for sell here = better after truly price from this consolidation area (above that demand 77.58) can break down more to that demand 77.58. So, if that happen on today price move = search for sell = better. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Nice bearish here. Can be see with strong MA on several Big TF - that till now still support nice down. Look, if we see to the Fibo line = the price on this pair for today move can become more nice and good for sell after truly the seller then can break down to the strong support line at low fib (near price 77.57). With simple say = search for sell better after that 77.57 brake-down from top. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 (Analysis price for tomorrow morning)

The Big trend on still look nice bulls. The big MA on several Big TF still nice show this bull. But, on other hand, please note : this bulls look weak (first) and then probably to bearish (although just a bearish correction). I can say this because on 4H TF = on last candle = I see the nice bearish pinbar here = that of course - this can be a trigger for bearish correction (first) = So, just be aware about to take Buy = as long as the price can not up more again more to that strong monthly MA (aqua) = at near 38.2 fib (78.15). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 01, 2012

The trend on look to probably bearish. And I see - for today move this will be more bearish after truly the 23.6 fib (77.85) can break by strong seller. So, yes, search for sell after that 77.85 break down = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Bulls on still look here (till today opening price, I see). I can say bulls as long as the price still move on above that pivot line (77.90). So, searching for Buy OP with use the max. SL on bellow that pivot 77.90 = better action for today plan trade here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

The USDJPY till now on still bulls - the price now on move above that strong monthly MA (aqua) near 76.4 fibo line 78.15. On my see = this bulls can be more nice here (for today move) after price (buyer) can break up more to that strong supply at 78.37. So, search for buy = better, only or after that supply 78.37 = can be break up by buyer then, here. :slight_smile:

Regards.