ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Thursday, October 04, 2012

The big trend on still look bulls. Look - MA on monthly and weekly still strong bulls. then, for today trade plant, I see - search for next nice Buy here = better if truly then (buyer) can break-up to that strong supply at 78.59. So, search for Buy / make a new Buy = better to apply here if that 78.59 was break by strong bulls candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 05, 2012

Bulls. Yes, I see - the price trend here still bulls (look by 4H TF). And for today probably price move = I see - the price on try to re-test again to that strong supply area (near price 78.71). So, of course = search for buy = better idea with SL can be placed max. on bellow that 38.2 fib (78.22). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, October 06, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - next week)

Big trend still bulls - but, this bulls can start nice bulls again only / after that strong supply at 78.87 can be break by strong buyer (fro bottom). And on other hand = just be aware about price bearish correction (as long as the buyer can not break up to that strong supply at 78.87), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 08, 2012

The bull still look here = big trend on this pair still nice show this bulls, I see. Then, on my simple look, bulls here can become more strong bulls after truly the price can break up again more to that resistance 78.87. So, as long as the price still move bellow that 78.87 = I call this is a consolidation with probably bearish correction (first). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

The USDJPY on still consolidation till now - but with more probably to be more bearish if then price can break down again more to that strong pivot at 78.15. On simple say = search for sell better only/after that pivot 78.15 can be break by strong seller here. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The most trend on look still bearish. And for today move - I see - it’s wise to search again for sell here if the price (seller) than can break down again more to that daily breakout line at 78.06. So, search for sell = better after that 78.06 can be break by strong bearish candle (break from top). Please note : as long as the price still move slow above that 78.06 = I call this just a sideways (first). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The bearish still nice here. On my see - the price on more bearish if truly then price (seller) can break that 76.4 fib line at 78.04 (that now act as nice nearest demand area). So, of course = search for Sell OP again here = better. Look, the probably bearish price can be touch max. to near that strong Low Fib at 77.85. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 12, 2012

USDJPY look bulls. The price till now was break up to that pivot line 78.41. And yes - now, buyer on try to test too to the 61.8 fibo (78.51). On my simple analysis = search again for Buy = better after that 61.8 fibo (78.51) can be break by buyer then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, October 14, 2012 (Analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

Nice bulls. The price till this week was closed on above that pivot 78.41. And yes, search for Buy = better, as long as the price then still move above that pivot 78.41. But, if the price then can go down below that pivot = I just call that’s a consolidation. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 15, 2012

The trend on still bulls. And for today move - I see this pair can more bulls again if truly then price (from bottom) can break up again more to that 61.8 fibo at price 78.51. So, on simple say - search for buy again here = better after the 78.51 can be break by buyer here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Trend on USDJPY pair (4H TF) still bulls. Look, MACD still show this nice bulls - but please note : for intraday trade, this bulls also look still weak as long as the price here still move bellow the strong supply 78.87. So, if we need to buy this pair = I see, that 78.87 must be break (first) by strong buyer then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The USDJPY on look to be bearish. We see this bearish still nice play if truly the price movement can not up again to more that strong supply at near price 78.96. And of course - with this look - search again for nice Sell OP here = better with SL above that 78.96. Look, the MACD (on 4h TF) on probably support this bearish planning. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nice bulls. Big MA still show this bulls till now. Now price try to re-test that so strong supply at 79.21. On my see = search for buy with using max. TP before that supply 79.21 = better idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Till now - The USDJPY on nice up bulls. MACD and also the Big MA on still support this bulls. With simple say = Yes, if then price can break up to more that so strong supply at 79.45 = search again for buy = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, October 21, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

Trend till the closed price this week still bulls but weak - On 4H TF = We can see that the price on move near/bellow that strong supply 79.45. So, if we plan to search for nice Buy = just wait and see for breakout price to more up (to break up first that 79.45) of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 22, 2012

The USDJPY on look to move - to be bearish - if on today move - buyer still can not break up again to the strong supply (near 79.45). I see the MACD and also MA on several Big TF = look support to bearish. but if we search for sell - please note : that nice SL for sell look nice set above that 79.45. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The bulls on this pair (on 4H TF) look weak as long as the buyer still can not break up that so strong supply area (near price 80.03). Just wait and see too = it’s more better action. I can say this pair on nice bulls and good to be search for new buy OP after truly the 80.03 was break by strong buyer then. If not, on other hand = just be aware with bearish correction first. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The USDJPY on still look consolidation. Now, We see - the price on still slow move near that so strong supply area at 80.00. So, just be aware = as long as the price (buyer) can not break up again more to that 80.00 = this can be a trigger to change trade to bearish. Let’s see. Look, the MACD on on 4H TF - more support to probably bearish too. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The USDJPY on still look bulls. We see the price on try to test again that so strong supply at 80.00. And with this look = of course, search again for buy = better idea,but with use TP no more bigger than 80.00. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 26, 2012

The trend on still bulls, I see = but weak. This still called weak bulls as long as the price still move on bellow that so strong supply area at 80.53 = So, just wait and see. And on other hand = just be aware with probably bearish (although just for bearish correction) as long as the buyer still can not break up to more that 80.53 (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.