Free Mentor-ship Program

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Garbage? Please tell us your system which is so good ? Please . I’m especially all ears. In details. Do you consider trading with the trend or without . if yes how do you determine it. What kind of trading plan do you have ? How profitable is your system ? What are your statistic ? What is your money management ?

Hi David,
I don’t understand at all this claim. It is, of course, the prime aim of this entire site to help newcomers to succeed in their trading. And the more successful we are in that the better it is for everyone?

Surely, it is clear that when one trades it is the broker that takes the other side of the trade, not another member of this site - even if they actually happen to use the same broker. Their broker will then either keep that position or offset it through its liquidity providers. So if a newcomer makes money how can it possibly result in a loss for another poster here?

Surely, one of the most unique and beneficial features of forex trading is that we are all on the same side and, within our little community on this site, a gain by one poster does not directly cause a loss for another.

So, whatever the motives of posters on your thread might be, it certainly will not include trying to prevent newbies from making money in order to protect their own profitability as these are mutually exclusive events - or am I wrong in this?

You are not wrong, Manxx…

Users who just jump in and offer free services have to win the trust of members first by showing that they are themselves traders, with all their fears and failures, present and past…otherwise, free or not, their services look too much like marketing and we do not get a sense that they are here to learn - sharing is a two-way process…

That sounds like a perfectly reasonable and desirable requirement. :slight_smile:

Why don’t you offer something useful to the newbies instead of the same bland comments each time? Or are you saving the juicy stuff for when they contact you off-forum?

There is something to be learned from this thread, actually very important to any learner, the singular most important thing to do when setting out are the two DD’s

In all it’s forms, whether some guru, or some wise old looser, comme moi, (proper DD informs you that the term is ‘loser’) or maybe a bearded guy (apologies to PMH).

The two DD’s are Due Diligence - so in this case, I am a learner, therefore I will check out this mentor, but how?

Ahh, I’ll click on his posts and figure the probability that I will learn something from his last 100 posts, the plan is that since some old loser ( or was he a looser) told me that this is a probabilities game.

Hmmm, 9% hasn’t cut and paste, so I will focus on the 9%, yep, the value is there, somewhere, je crois.

Ah well, c’est la vie, at least there is someone to welcome the new…customers are asking for numbers, advertisers seek quantity.

Excellent post, Peterma!

You can call me ‘a bearded guy’ any time :slight_smile:

But can we call you a pink Buddha - this is the question? :33:

I lead a double life, Lexy :wink:

Lol, PipMe, you might be bearded but far from a loser.

I had actually figured that the bearded OP was actually an EA, you know, programmed by the mods as a sort of automatic introducer … welcome, must say you are in the right place…

Also figured maybe a little AI in the programming, so it could give out some generic type reply to a specific question, like ‘always use a certified broker’, nothing too complex.

Then I saw the reply about the oldies being loosers - that blew my theory right out of the water - I mean what kind of programmer could make such a basic mistake.

An oldie being a loser - impossibel, we don’t make such mistakes :slight_smile:

Well thank you David for such a[B][I] revealing[/I][/B] statement of your knowledge of trading and how markets work!
One small point… you claim that [U][I]"“The profits newbie traders earn comes from the loss of these old members”.[/I][/U] How is that possibly the case when traders use different brokers and trade different sizes in different markets and at different times on different timeframes!!! :smiley: Let’s hope these “old members” don’t decide to take a year’s break from trading - how will we newbies be able to make a profit then???

[QUOTE=“David Branco;764758”] YES, you are 100% Wrong. The traders who do not want NEWBIE from making profits by Learning from a Mentor are those who want to protect their losses. [/QUOTE]
You mad bro?! Yes you mad

Like so many of us posting above, Manxx, I agree with you unreservedly.

I decided to report the matter to the moderators yet again, and to add an additional post here, to see whether it might eventually produce some response.

At this stage, though, I can’t pretend to be optimistic. :33:

[QUOTE=“David Branco;764779”] Hello Manxx, You did not read my reply applying your brains :slight_smile: I will again QUOTE it Which Trader is using what broker time frame et all does not matter. 1000$ Profits = 1000$ Loss of another trader. Now it is a known fact that Newbie traders make the most of loss around 80% as they have no knowledge about Forex. And this is where these OLD members went Crazy as they could not digest the fact that they will start loosing money now :wink: Thanks[/QUOTE]
I hope you dont get breakeven
I wish your stop loss get hitted , and your support and resistance get broken )))))

Or maybe they just went crazy because you’re a [B][U]blatant[/U][/B] spammer who perpetually talks total bullsh!t.