Galaxy Trades Forex Army's Matrix

I was going to ask about that myself. That would make it a lot easier to use and less confusing.

FINALLY, V7 is a fully integrated single chart matrix. No more overlapping charts, no more confusing arrangements, no more slow loading times. Everything is lean and mean on a single window :wink:

What do you guys think? :smiley:

Cheers!

Hello Sir , I want to download the system , please let me know how to get it.

Thank you

V7 looks awesome! cant wait to try it out

V7 will be out for public to use soon :slight_smile: in the meantime if you wish to get V6 , just swing by the site :slight_smile:

February Report My Live account

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10249299/DetailedStatement123.htm

Fantastic work trancecube (sarah), keep it up! 6% drawdown and a profit factor of 3+ is amazing stuff!

Link to larger image : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10249299/DetailedStatement123.htm

Looks like I missed out replying this post, sorry I tend to get lost in all the coding and coffee mugs haha. I would be able go on-air in the live trading room more often once the system is fully completed. I do swing by occassionally but now I’m looking to promote someone within the Galaxy Trades Forex Army who have been doing well. I’m always on the watch out for helpful fellow brothers (and sisters) and those that have stood out are definitely Timothy, Sarah, John and Mason in terms of providing guidance to new comers.

To me, it’s all about and always has been about building a brotherhood of traders who help each other, keep each other accountable and ultimately, make a good living out of trading forex so that we can spend more time with our loved ones and realize our dreams of financial independence.

No one wishes they spent more time working when they’re on their death beds, it’s always about enjoying more and treasuring their loved ones more. And that’s really my heartbeat. Let’s trade well, earn well and enjoy life together :wink:

You’ve been doing well in demo so keep it up. Don’t get carried away. This is a profitable system but only when you have the discipline to trade it well. Whilst you are brushing up on your trading strategies, it’s important to learn good trading psychology too. I recommend reading Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas. They have a free pdf version online and it seriously improved my trading success by almost triple when I was done with it. Give it a look buddy, and see you around the trading room more often :wink:

p.s. sorry for not being able to be on-air as often as I’d have loved!

Some trades since the last week, 100% winners on a live account. We’re testing out a new pair USDCHF as it has great volatility. The only problem is that its spread can be quite high at times.

Notice how V7 would turn the Galaxy Trades Manager into red as a visual signal that spread is too high (in this case, 3.5). Just because price is at a good level, it doesn’t make it a good entry if spread is too high haha.

Keep trading guys, don’t compromise on entries. Notice all my trades are passive trades, they’re the more accurate it gets for trade setups wink emoticon

Cheers!

Here’s my take away from the Galaxy trades matrix after using it for a few months (has it already been that long?). The matrix has been sitting on my other monitor for hours every day as I do my usual business, and I’ve noticed some great things about it that coincide with what I’ve been learning about the market.

First, the matrix itself is really quite a work of art. The complexity of the coding to create the matrix and how it appears on the chart always amazes me. It’s almost similar to creating a new kind of chart. It’s neither the time based candles (price x time) that we all know nor is it renko or range bar charts(price x price). It displays price perfectly as the other two do, while using a solid reference point that is new (price x fib). Whether this measure has benefits is to be discovered, although some people have already shown good success with it. It is easy to use, easy to understand (once taught) and a refreshing way to see the market.

Compared to most systems and especially of those that are offered for free, this is one of strongest I’ve seen. MTF (multiple time frame) is a concept that every trader is taught to be crucial in analysis, and this definitely takes it into account. The zones are surprisingly accurate, and the trades I have taken with it have for the most part been winners. The evidence suggests to me that the matrix system is a great scalper. Perhaps the downside to that is that the matrix is smart enough to detect good trading times, and being in the US with a full time job, it’s basically not an option for me to be awake when the market is. I haven’t been able to play around with the system as much as I’d like to and due to the nature of the matrix, it’s not possible to back test it. I do hope to be able to use it some more in the future if I manage to be able to trade the euro and early american sessions.

I won’t say this matrix is the grail or the savior to a bad trader’s career, but it’s certainly one that is in my opinion on the right track to thinking about the market in a correct manner.

Being apart of Galaxy Trades from an early stage and watching it develop and transform into what it is today is just mind blowing! Desmond has done an amazing job with the coding of both the website and the Matrix indicator, the time that has been invested into Galaxy Trades is just phenomenal. I have been trading Forex on and off for over 5 years now and like many traders have tried, tested, bought and cursed many different trading indicators/systems until i came across the matrix. It was super simple (after learning what to look for) It was quick and it worked!!! There was no drawing of lines or loading thousands of indicators onto one chart, just set up the matrix read it and enter trades.

After introducing Desmond to the matrix way of trading he took that and created something even better, even stronger and more profitable and here we are today. Its so simple to use all you need to know is on the site, read it up learn the entries and practice its as simple as that!!

The thing i like most is the way Galaxy Trades is designed to be a community where we all get together chatting calling out trades and supporting each other. There are other “community” platforms out there but dont even compare to Galaxy. Trading only a couple hours a day using the Galaxy Trades Matrix is more than enough to make great profits and gives you a way to make an income from home. If anyone is new to Forex or struggling with other systems please check out the site join us in the chat room and check out the matrix for yourself.

Cheers!

I just checked Galaxy Trades but they didn’t post this anywhere. Do they support both MT4 and Mt5 by any chance?

Hey buddy! It supports MT4 but not MT5 :slight_smile:

It’s fantastic to know how you feel about the system and that it truly works :slight_smile: Indeed, multi-timeframe analysis is golden as it combines the power of each time frame into one trade so you know you’re not just right on one time frame, but right on all the other time frames too :slight_smile:

The good thing you should know is that the matrix has a lot of movement in the other trading hours too. I made a lot of trades during the asian session too particularly in the AUDUSD amd USDJPY pairs. :slight_smile:

Hope you get to test it out more and let it propel you to the next stage of trading really successfully and profitably!

Cheers!

Thanks for the words of praise Timothy! You’ve been great in calling out fantasitc trading opportunities and contributing endlessly to the live trading room too, truly shows the value of trading as a community, keeping each other in check and accountable to one another. Many successful traders have cited the need to be accountable to other trades as a key factor in their trading success. During bad days, we confess our mistakes, trash it out and get ourselves back on track. During good days, we share in the joy and highlight the areas we were right so that it edifies everyone else.

The power of the matrix is in having all the most important information be neatly displayed in one matrix. It would take more than 50 charts of information just to match the amount of information the matrix holds, and best of all, it filters out the good information from the bad information so that only the most relevant powerful information across 5 time frames are shown there :wink:

Thanks for being one of my earliest and best supporters through my days of horror coding the entire matrix from scratch, brainstorming all the formulas and finally being able to transform some funny colours and lines into the most powerful indicator for MT4 that ever exists now. Really owe you one Tim!

Here’s to our success in trading well and kicking ass while we’re at it! Bag them pips, earn some spare income and enjoy our time with our loved one :slight_smile: Cheers!

Anyway, guys, here’s a video on how the Galaxy Trades Matrix works. Spent a lot of time creating this video, it’s quite funny (I hope) hahaha. Hope you guys like it!

Cheers!

A big hats off to Desmond for conceiving and bringing Galaxy Trades to fruition!!! I first met Desmond online about a year ago. I have followed Desmond’s progress as he took and idea and turned it into a truly incredible system. It has been quite and undertaking.
The Galaxy Trades interface is extremely powerful at identifying trade entries. It’s like magic watching prices react at the different zones and levels identified by the Galaxy System. The Galaxy System gives you that special edge you need to trade successfully. And the auto trade manager takes the emotion out of the trade once you take a position. It not only scales out your profits and closes all your trades for you, but it also takes you out if the trade isn’t going as planned limited your losses.
And Desmond’s idea is not just centered on the Galaxy Trade interface, but also the Brotherhood behind the Galaxy Trades Forex Army. The live chat room on the Galaxy Trades website allows you to meet fellow, like minded traders. We share trade signals, ideas and help each other to become the best traders we can be. I love the teamwork concept and the synergy of it all. Many minds working for the good of all. Many good ideas and system improvements have come from the team. Desmond is always happy to entertain new ideas and has implemented many of them so far.
And finally, a big thank you to Desmond himself. For his creative, genius mind and for the countless hours he has put in developing this system. He continues to improve on the system based on the feedback from the team and it just keeps getting better. I couldn’t ask for a better “commander” and he has become a great friend.

The Galaxy Trades Matrix is solid. I do believe it takes a little bit of practice to understand which entries are highly profitable. And on top of that you must then have patience and await those specific opportunities without compromising on your entry. Once you can accomplish those two things, the system can be very successful. I excited to see my results in the coming months

Whats going on bro. Sending the minions out to do a bit of marketing. What those rebates not flowing in …

I asked them to leave an honest review on the system after using it for some time. That’s all. Have a great weekend ahead!