Galaxy Trades Forex Army's Matrix

Glad you like it :slight_smile: And that’s true, having a good system means nothing if we compromise on our entries. The chances will come, we just need to ensure we don’t compromise on our entries.

Like Mark Douglas has said, as long as you have an edge in the market, you just need to stick to your rules and over the long run, you’ll turn out profitable :wink:

Thanks for the kind words Bill! You’ve been one of my biggest supporters when times got tough and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to program many aspects of the Matrix haha. And thanks for contributing key ideas that has turned the Matrix to what it is today :slight_smile: I’m glad you’ve read Mark Douglas’ book on how having that special edge is all you need to be profitable. Most people struggle to have profitable edges when analyzing one time frame. When we do that over 5 time frames with all the wealth of information we have, we naturally can’t help but having a huge edge over the market :slight_smile:

One key thing that Tandem Trader advices is that every trader should be accountable to one another. That’s because many times we let our emotions get the better of us. It might be alright when things are going well, but when the inevitable down day comes, we need someone to kick us back into line and tell us not to go on a revenge trading spree or throw all our rules out the window.

It’s important that we always try to improve the system and not stay stagnant. I’ve improved my profitability tremendously with the inclusion of the daily high-low points and the fibonacci pivot points to the system too.

I’m glad you like the Trade Manager. It allows us to focus on just the entry without worrying about adjusting the SL, the TP, scaling out, breaking even and all. Just get in on the best point and let the Trade Manager handle the rest!

So the answer to my question is yes the rebates have stopped flowing in meaning no cash flow for dessy. So best you send the minions out to do a recruitment drive. They’re are a loyal cult doing their comanders bidding. But why here at BP’s? Why not at forexfactory, trade2win or tsd-forex. I reckon I know why lol…

Taking my family camping and fishing this weekend. The salmon are starting to run down south. Poor mans marlin we call them. Thanks for asking.

Have a great trip buddy! Remember to use brightly coloured lures and if possible, baint and scent your lures for best effect. Also, early mornings and late evenings are when Salmons are most active. All the best for your camping and fishing trip!

Live herring bro. Big fish eat little fish.

All the best for the weekend too bro

Oh yeah, Live herring would be the most ideal choice of course, should have thought of that :wink:

Those are MY words. I use Galaxy and I love it. Why do you waste your time here? Don’t you have anything better to do with your time than to spread your judgement and negativity? Get a hobby, and a life! Please take a hike and let us remain positive, no one here is interested in what you have to say.

Good riddance!

SirWolf

Hi desmond, i would to join and contribute to your system as beta tester, may i know how to sign up.

Thanks

Hey buddy,

Just swing by the site and you’ll find all the instructions there :slight_smile:

Hi, is this system works on any broker platform?

Hey bbkiller,

This system works on any broker platform as long as it is an MT4 platform :slight_smile:

Ideally we have (just) partnered up with Global Prime (4.8 stars on FPA) for Non-US users and FX Choice (4.5 stars on FPA) for US users to get access to this platform :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Desmond

Desmond,

Does it means that now onward, it is not possible to use or access this system apart from global prime or fx choice?

Thanks

Hey bbkiller,

Yes that is currently the case. There are private requests to use other brokers but those are paid options which I don’t recommend unless you have a very strong reason to.

Cheers

Gday bbkiller,

Lets see if I can translate some of this marketing bullshizt you have been feed. First there are lots of different ways to make money from the forex market. First, hardest and most riskiest is to trade. Second easier way that carries far less risk is to market the industry. Thats what’s going on here. Desmond is what’s called an IB. Introducing Broker. IB’s earn lucritive kick backs from brokers for first signing up new clients and secondly rebates from every trade you place.

But its hard work finding new clients. The best way is to have a market offering. One the client only gets access to by signing up with a broker. In this case the galaxy army matrix. So this system is far from free. You have to first open a live account with the recommended broker then you will be quickly pressured to trade live. Dont want to open an account well in Desmonds words you will have to pay for it.

Now by all accounts its a damn good system. But like all systems its only works in the hands of a skilled operator. Very few people can trade successfully a system they don’t understand.

But Desmond will claim the army will help out. What a load. Its all just marketing bro.

Now Desmond he’s all right. He knows about Australia salmon. But he needs new clients and live traders to earn these industry kick backs. Theres a lot less risk in marketing vs trading.

But you’re free to make up your on mind. Just remember nothing is free and if it looks to good to be true it probably is.

Bob

Hi Desmond,
ah, for free option, just need to create an account with those brokers.
just curious why you did partnership with those 2 brokers?

Thanks

Why can’t you realize you’re the only sore loser here who goes around preaching his doomsday sermon?

It’s simple :

Question : Does a user have to pay an upfront fee to use the Galaxy Trades Matrix?
Answer : Nope

Question : Does a user have to pay a monthly fee to use the Galaxy Trades Matrix?
Answer : Nope

Question : Is Desmond obligated to provide this three thousand dollar program for free?
Answer : Nope, he can jolly well charge people thousands to use it or even hundreds every month.

Question : Does Desmond deserve to get even a cent of compensation without any extra cost to his users?
Answer : I sure hope so, he did spend 9 months and thousands of dollars to code this Matrix along with countless hours every day coaching traders and providing them as much help as he can provide. Not to mention the thousand he spends on maintaining his server and website for his users

Question : Does the Galaxy Trades Army’s users help others who require the help?
Answer : Yup, ask anyone in the trading room and they’ll bend over backwards to help ya.

Question : Has normal “unskilled operators” ever been profitable?
Answer : Take a look at the testimonials and they’ll speak for themselves. Just because Good Guy Bob is unskilled, given his uncontrollable ego and pride, he believes everyone else is as unskilled as him and hence, automatically deemed by his righteous judgement that they are unskilled too and would lose money using any system.

Question : Is Good Guy Bob doing everyone a favour by being a sour plum?
Answer : Nope, he’s actually quite irritating.

Question : Does Good Guy Bob realize he’s the only person out of hundreds of users who actually preaches his doomsday sermon about how the Galaxy Trades Matrix (God Forbid) requires you to get an account with the top rated brokerage in Australia?
Answer : He’s quite deluded, he might not notice it.

Question : Does Good Guy Bob add any form of value in any way to this entire thread?
Answer : If value is a positive number, he would have contributes -(X) amount of value.

Question : What is Good Guy Bob’s intention here, then, that he spends so much time shooting down the system?
Answer : If you look at his other forum posts, it mostly revolves around shooting down every other person. He likes to be a self-proclaimed Vigilante without realizing how irritating he is. He doesn’t contribute value, he is a destroyer of value.

Question : Should Good Guy Bob here do everyone a favour and leave this thread alone from his righteous holy judgements?
Answer : I guess if almost every user has told you to buzz off and good riddance, you should get the hint, Bob.

Update 24/2/2015

Many people have asked me why the forex matrix is free and is it an inferior system because it is free. I have came up with a little table comparing its features which everyone can see here :slight_smile: :

You can click on the image and zoom in to read more clearly.

Cheers!

Hey man,
First u say galaxytrades run on any Broker for free, thank you bro but, then you say no other Brokers allowed, only FXC and GP or just paid … emm? xD And FXC and GP is not the best Brokers, bad brokers… Armada/Dukascopy thats rly good eu ECN BROKERS… but yea i understand it, your tool is for free, and u earn the commission from the bad brokers FXC and GP and other brokers gives u a lower commii or no commi^^ good logic to not allow other brokers or just paid for it :smiley: or i understand it wrong? Nope 100% not, but then stop and say this tool is for free, yes its free, but … u know it…^^
— Compulsory : xxxxxxxxxx Our ECN partner brokers are rated 4.8 stars and 4.5 stars on Forex Peace Army

Cool, 4.8 and 4.5 stars, and now have they two brokers a bigger p**** or a very good commis for your refs? Or what is it?? the second, I think because of the commision from the broker you earn is this tool for free :slight_smile: But then guy, allow more brokers, more money for you :18: - edit; sry i dont understand why you not allow all brokers, your tool is free, but you earn monthli commi from brokers, so good money, and your trading skill? or why broker obligation?

Here’s an example of a passive trade i took :slight_smile:

Hey buddy,

Thanks for your interest in the system. Glad to see you registered an account just to post on this thread, it’s really quite nice and I appreciate it, really :slight_smile:

Anyway, if you wish for everyone here along with the hundreds of members of the galaxy trades system to pay an upfront fee of $3,000 + monthly fee of $150, I would be glad to collect that money. However, I have personally felt the pinch of investing thousands of dollars and committing hundreds every month to find a working forex system, and this is not what I want new traders who simply wish to be successful forex traders to have to commit. The web servers, licensing servers, chat servers, radio servers which all contribute largely to helping new traders learn to use the matrix properly cost more than a thousand to keep running every month and the cost is increasing everytime more new people take up the bandwidth. If I choose to cover some of that cost through IB partnerships, I hope you can find it in your heart to allow that.

GP is actually a fantastic broker, they’re the only broker who provide trade receipts for every transaction if you request it. They have brilliant customer support and after testing out around 5 different brokers for accepting non-US clients, I have chosen them because of their speed of execution, good reputation, extremely low spreads, customer service and trade receipts proof (trust me, I did a lot of research into them).

FXC has a good reputation, low spreads and accepts US clients. They’re willing to do the partnership because they are based in Belize and certain regulations allow them to have such a complex partnership. Dukascopy is definitely one of the best, but with them it means all US clients won’t have the matrix for free.

So anyway, I don’t allow all brokers because it is easier to manage relationships with 2 proper brokers in case there are any problems, I have a proper partnership to solve things with them quickly. I do not want 100 brokers and 100 different people to run to.

If you cannot accept that I, for the many thousands I forgo in letting everyone use this system without any upfront cost or monthly subscription fees, am not entitled to even a smallest form of cost compensation of that expensive servers that doesn’t incur you any extra cost at all, then I must apologize for not being able to meet your expectations in that area, buddy. Sorry if I disappointed you in that area.

Regards,
Dezzy