Good broker for Micro accounts?

I am trading with kerford Investments. They offer micro accounts and also gives tight spreads with MT4 platform.

MetaTrader Fans has recently published a good article about a great way for traders to choose their brokers.

I think this can make simpler the process.

I think this is very interesting.

[ul]
[li]I use Oanda. It works great, but the charts are unuseable. I use a MT4 demo account of an other provider for charts.
[/li][li]You can start trading from 1$. No specific lot size required.
[/li][li]Their game account has no time limit
[/li][/ul]

Alpari uk They offer micro accounts and also gives tight spreads with MT4 platform been using there demo acc now moving on to the micro acc sticking in �500 i only trad gbp/usd and eur/usd EURUSD 1.6 pips 1.7 pips 50 lots and GBPUSD 2.5 pips 2.9 pips 50 lots hope this helps…:D:D

This Fri was the first time I experienced little “lag” with the Oanda platform. Could be my web connection as well, who knows. Effect was that there was about a 1sec lag when clicking anything in the application. Normally I always have a green bar in the connection status.

I use easy forex they offer micro accounts and the tutorial stuff is good as we’ll

Cheers
Black duck

I use OANDA. There is no minimum deposit or trade size, so essentially there is no need for a micro account

I think there are so many things that one has to consider when it comes to brokers. You don’t register with a broker simply because it offers micro account or allows people to start trading with 1 cent. Other things must count. Most of the big broker out there offer micro account, but their spreads are almost not convenient for new traders. So, you should find a broker that is transparent enough and offers lower spreads with no hidden charges. Sometimes these brokers do not state all their charges in their website, rather the extra charges are hidden in their user agreement. When I was looking for a broker back then, I made sure that I read through their client agreement document. I was surprised at what I found. A friend of mine saved me time and effort by introducing me to Profiforex.com. I read their file and it was clear and straight to the point. So far, the spreads are very low and the execution speed is superb. So, you must have these points in mind.

Does anyone have experience with Paxforex? Coz I always see there advertisement everywhere. There are rumors circulating that Paxforex is going big time, since it’s planning to be listed in the NYSE. I know it’s just hearsay but this plan might spur big time forex traders to invest in this company. This means that Paxforex is backed by some serious big time spenders, I’m just curious if they offer share in their public company to their clients. With Cyprus banks under sire straits it’s hard to find a broker that you can trust. I saw it on this link PaxForex aims NYSE and PaxForex plans to list on NYSE? ~ The Last Bear

I registered a good micro account from Profiforex. I started with as little as 10$ and that was just to test how their platform works. After being satisfied with their services I deposited 1000$. I won’t forget my first bonuses, which I so much appreciated. I think I am trading with a good broker right now.

I think this broker is a very good broker because his support team is looking a very supportive team. I have just got registered with and have a nice no deposit bonus for starting, (icvector.com)

I think FxOpen is the site offers minimum deposit for micro-account ($1), but I’m trading with Hotforex. They are also offering micro-account with $5 minimum deposit. That’s a good amount and not too difficult to get started with trading Forex.

check with well know reviews ites such as forexpeacearmy, or forex-ratings and see there for alist of good brokers and their min deposits, let us know if you found one and happy trading everyone :slight_smile:

Use OANDA, you can trade 1 unit. ie you can buy 1 EUR for 1.29 USD.

What do you think about their execution speed? Have you tried trading the news here. I use this broker too.

my one of the favorite broker is Vector Securities
besides,
Vector Securities giving 10$ loyalty bonus
For details please visit:Форекс | Forex | Валютный рынок | Брокер ICVector

Is good to know that someone else uses Profiforex on here, another great thing about their micro account is that you can even deposit as low as 1$ to start with. Veronica007, did you know that the bonuses can be withdwrawn from this your broker? You know, is really wise to start with a micro account, because even if you did loose money it won’t be too much. Am in support of micro account 100%.

What kind of leverage do they give you tho?
IMO the best micro brokers are eastern-european, for example I use Exness to test new strategies on their micro account, they have up to 2000 leverage.

They are one of the best non UK or US brokers. I really like their trading conditions and how they treat their customers. I have not thought about withdrawing any bonuses, cus I am eager to trade for profit.

Good broker for Micro accounts hotforex