Good broker for Micro accounts?

What the regulator for fxsol
And where headquarters of the company

As we all know, brokers have their different minimum amount they accept for micro account and we have to realize that we should always invest money we can afford to lose so that we do not wipe off our money for just one trade. I still remembered that I opened micro account with profiforex when I started live trading, with just the minimum deposit of $1. They are not expensive to trade with, you can try and check them out yourself if you have any doubt about them.

I believe every Broker has Micro Account from $25 to $100 i came accross with 1lotSTP. they have promotional bonuses.

There are a lot of broker that offers micro account. Since everyone is suggesting, maybe you might want to try loyalforex. They attend to costumer query immediately and fast execution of transactions.

yeah. this account will be good with newbier. it will help us save money

This is very true, I come to love 4runnerforex

Excel markets good one

Hello jemo2014,

This is the information on their main website:

FX Solutions is part of City Index Group. Head and Registered Office: Park House, 16 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7EB. City Index Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, number: 1761813. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Register Number: 113942 for details visit www.fca.org.uk. VAT number: 524837435.

However, they have operations in Europe, South America, and Asia. You’ll want to inquiry with the regulatory organization in the country where you want to open an account.

Pipstradamus

Vector Securities its one of the best brokers with low spread and a good customer support

Minimal deposit: 20$ (max 200)
Credit leverage : 1/100 -1/500
Spread: from 2
CFD commision: none trade
Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot (1000)
icvector .com

If you’re talking about micro-scalping I recommend you to try gainsy - from 0.1pips on majors and no requotes. EA - available!

I will suggest you Finpro for micro trading. My experience with them has been good for the past 1 year now. They are offering tight spreads with quick trade execution. And their trading platform is very advanced, much better than the brokers I traded with earlier.

I have heard many sites allows trading with micro amount . But i think you must choose a regulated and trusted broker for this.

i was start trading with micro account. it is great account for your starter. the first i join in marketiva after that i joined in liteorex. i trade with cent account. i was earn some money with it. now i trade in real account with them. but i still have some money in micro account