Hello I'm a newbie in Forex trading

Hello I’m a newbie in Forex trading.
I’m from California, USA and started the School of Pips 12-2015. Off and on actually and I have not finished the course, continuing up to now. My line of work is in accounting clerical only crunching nos ( i know boring to most) but this is how I earn my living ever since. Right now I work part time and hoping to transition into trading.
If I may ask, when do you start doing the demo trading. Is it best to wait 'till I finished the course completely before trying the demo trading?

thanks,
Chewy

1 Like

Chewy,

There’s no harm in starting the demo trading now. Just know that there will be a lot of failure before you get the hang of it. PipSchool is really just giving you a basic understanding of what Forex is, and it is great - don’t get me wrong (I think just about everyone starts at babypips), but applying that information is a whole other beast.

If you get your demo account up and going, you’re more likely to start becoming more active in the forums and figuring some things out like your trading style, plan, rules, money management, etc. So whenever you feel ready, jump in. It’s just demo. Good luck. And don’t put real money in it until you’re consistently profitable over a period of time.

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I am adelani from Nigeria. I am happy to join this forum. I have been looking for a place to learn more and have conversation with experienced trader before i meant some guyz on telegram trying to educate people about forex. It was there he mentioned babypips that everything you want to learn is here. I look forward for your help and learn from your experience.

Thank you.

Welcome Chewy, happy trading

Hi, am Gbemileke from Nigeria. New here

1 Like

Welcome to the world bro.

Thanks. I willing to learn.

Demo can be started anytime, irrespective of the course.

1 Like

hi i am a newbie ready to lean

I would like to learn the fundamentals about trading

hi its Vb here, got this website from a crypto discord im in, gonna give it a try and try learn Forex, thanks see you all

Hi all, am uche by name…
All the way from Nigeria

Hello, I’m sarrah from Sudan an undergraduate doctor and mother of 2 who is currently interning for basically no money at hospitals. I’m an American citizen and I need to start making money before I got to the States I’ve been passively interested in trading and a really good friend got me into it now. My goal is to make at least 100dollars a day if not hrough trading just online.

HELLO EVERYONE,I AM NEWBIE BERLYN.FROM KENYA .HOPE I LEARN AND EARN FROM OUR INTERACTIONS FROM HERE ON :innocent:.

Welcome to the forums!
Sounds like you’ve spent a lot of time learning, so I think there’s no better time than the present than to go ahead and start with a demo account. I hope to see you around in the future!

Hello everyone, I consider myself a newbie and I’m looking forward to learning from a great community.

I’m Mihail from Romania.

I want to learn everything about Forex trading and then speculate successfully.

Hello and welcome, @M_i_h_a_i! If you haven’t been through the School of Pipsology yet, you should check it out. It’s the best place to start for newbies. Good luck!

Welcome to the community, Mihail. You’ve come to the right place to learn. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome to the community, @m_zollico. How has your learning been so far?