HELP: Market frozen on TradersWay Platform, but live with other Broker

Hello, i am unsure what to do. I had 2 orders in with take profits but the MT4 is currently frozen with TradersWay, but i opened another MT4 Broker and they are still live for the remaining hour forex is still open today.

The problem is that with the market still live, my two orders have hit their take profits, but on the frozen MT4 with tradersway, it is frozen and hasn’t hit and i am worried it will stay like that all weekend and never document my TP being hit and worst fear is not making these solid profits at all.

Anyone have this experience? I have documented the 2 brokers with picture and video and shown my take profit levels indeed got hit with live market. I have sent them to TradersWay via email support, i really hope TradersWay honors these Take Profit hits, as i would like to continue trading with them. Unfortunately their live chat customer service is down.

Anyone have any other thoughts or suggestions that i should do ASAP?

well as an update for future references, TW resolved and took care of my situation without any problems. I am happy with them.

It could happen on instruments which are open for trading not 24 hours a day but for example from 9 AM to 23PM (trading session for USD/RUB on Hotforex), while other brokers may have it opened only from 9 AM to 6 PM.
So consider this point too.