HERE IT IS - The Finest Trading System Ever Offered on this Forum

that’s what the majority of trading is. Psychology plays a larger role than anything else I believe. Although I am interested in seeing what he comes up with, most people will probably stick to whatever their current flavor is. Because in the end, the the psychology behind the trader that makes their trading plan work…not necessarily the actual plan.

tymen! show us! haha
quantum mechanics? system from way back? you must be confusing yourself travelling between different dimensions :smiley:

the secret: loan 10 million dollars from friends, banks, everywhere you can!
use as much leverage and move the market! (yeah right)

-calculates- 3 trillion dollar market, divided by the number of majors… might just work! step one… hmmm…

This should be fun. Thanks for the suspense.

Dollie

YOU WOULD OF THOUGHT HE WOULD OF GROWN OUT OF THAT BY NOW.

I am just glad he has finally got rid of that damm avatar:eek:.
wish he had just stuck to his originally cndlestick avatar

Never mind [B]Herbie[/B]. :rolleyes:

We all do grow old.

At least I have the guts to show who I am - to put my money where my mouth is.
A new avatar will eventually come just to please you!! :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, no more suspense. :smiley:

Time to reveal the next step.

I have to do two things…

1. Reveal the principle of how the system works.

2. This is secret for now - to be revealed in the next few posts!! :smiley:

3. The principle is extraordinary and very surprising.
    But it works.
    And it works well.
    Correlation graphs prove it!! :smiley:

But for now you will need a good internet connection to collect some simple data.
You will need to download the websites of the major weather bureaus around the world, notably London, New York, Tokyo, Zurich, Sydney etc.

Say what!!! ???

[B]Yes, I told you the system was very different - and very scientific!![/B]

Just do as I instruct - the system cannot be revealed in one post because there is too much to it for that.
You may think it sounds weird but remember, weird things work - because people do not expect them to have any credibility!! :smiley:

[B]The next post will give you details of (1) and (2) above!![/B]

hey can somebody help me im very new to this bur i do ok with the adx indicator as my buy signal and the heiken ashi as my sell signal. How do i go about creating a EA using both of these.

i can handle your current incarnation…is that why you will change it:rolleyes:

I am on the bandwagon now…weather reports?..(the new avatar)…but we will miss your pretty face…:smiley:

Weather reports! Not the punchline I was expecting :slight_smile: Yet for some odd reason I’m still curious, I need to see where this goes…

I would recommend that you repost this question on the Expert Advisors Forum.

Now now!!

[B]SlikRick [/B]thinks he has it all worked out.

Not so!! :smiley:

There is now a computer program to download.
It is a special indicator.
When you download the code, it will automatically appear in your indicator window and you will be able to put it on your charts.

[U]The indicator works for all timeframes but is best used on a daily timeframe.[/U]

Not like the ones you know.
Sorry, I did not mention this properly - so therefore there is, yes, one indicator - but it is very special and very accurate.

Now I am tired from trading today (all successful trades) so I will post the program tommorow.

Just copy/paste it straight into your computer program in the way you program instructs you to.

MT4 users take note.

Wouldn’t it be crazy if it was something like rainy days equate to traders not going into work, lol. I’m rather curious about this…

No, it’s not the weather, it’s [B]testosterone[/B]. Check this out: Testosterone predicts profits on trading floors | Science | Reuters

I can’t wait to hear Tymen’s method for raising testosterone levels.

LOL!!! love it.

I couldn’t breathe with too much suspense! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and am tired of loss trades for today :smiley:

Note: Sarcasm.

Hahaha.

Remove all Soy from diet. Increase protein intake. I personally recommend a protein shake 30 minutes pre-trading.

NOTED…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:rolleyes: