HERE IT IS - The Finest Trading System Ever Offered on this Forum

Looks like you are beginning to attract new readers on this thread…you are doing a good job keeping us in suspense…Thank you. Do you now work for an advertising agency? Just Kidding.

So is the indicator going to be a weather forecast tool:D? Doing a great job keeping us in suspense Tymen, keep at it.

I think I see what’s coming.

If it’s sunny in London, and raining in Tokyo, buy the GBP/JPY.
If it’s sunny in Tokyo, and raining in London, sell the GBP/JPY.

If it’s sunny in New York, and raining in Zurich, buy the USD/CHF.
If … you get the point.

What do you want to bet?

Clint

Now I’m wondering if this is a factor regardless of what tymen1 says. Does anybody have any statistics verifying if this is a valid parameter? Does the weather effect trading in any way? And if so, how much and in what way?

There have been some interesting and entertaining posts so far!! :smiley: :smiley:

Now I promised you the computer code today.

However, I got caught up in heaps of grocery shopping - I could not even trade today.
With my old age I am very tired just now.

But I promise you that code will be posted here tomorrow!! :cool: :cool:

Bernard Baruch, one of the truly great stock speculators of the early Twentieth Century, said:

“To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am.”

Clint

-----------------------------------[B]“I usually take a two-hour nap from one to four.” ----- Yogi Berra[/B] --------------------------------

Solid prediction, wouldn’t surprise me if this was the case, especially since Tymen says this system works best in a daily timeframe, which would give the weather enough time to sink in…this is just ridiculous :cool:

Tymen,
I was told “Patience is a virtue” by someone who has “the perfect” roulette system… That was 4 years ago.:smiley:

Are you going to reveal yours sooner?? :slight_smile:
It’s the weekend, we are all waiting.
Keep up the fun. Thanks Oskar

This whole thread reminds me of some women I dated. Can we quit the teasing and just have the info?

Ridiculous… Maybe. Tymen’s got to be doing this purposely, right? The question I have is why.

Because he’s been Tangoed!

:eek:

Maybe Tymen1 can let you guys and gals know when his siesta will be over.

That code is coming.

I am not deliberately trying to keep everyone on a string.

Serious interuptions to my routine occurred this weekend, some health related.
I am now back on deck. :slight_smile:

Code here tonight or tomorrow. :smiley: :smiley:

lol I bet you’re haveing bucketloads of laughts at us Tymen1, probably enjoying yourself imensly while wondering how many suckers you got going here waiting for ‘the next great Holy Grail’ :smiley:

Cheers!

I read in one of tymens post about the evolution of a trader. In the end he said everyone ends up needing nothing but an MA and in this post he admitted he that it does require one indicator. Now I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but I’m guessing it’s an MA?

Not a bad guess. Except Tymen mentioned the need for weather reports on all major financial markets around the globe. I can’t imagine a MA having any correlation to weather.

That’s the “Smokescreen” :smiley:

Pfft.
Didn’t you know that MA stands for Meteorological Astrology?

tymen i gave you the benefit of the doubt but honestly how long are you going to string everybody out??? Maybe by post 3000 we’ll all get farmers almanacs and be rich.

Have some patience johnny, tymen doesn’t have to post anything, hes contributed a whole lot here. He says hes been sick, give him a little time.