Hidden letter "M" and "W" trading System

So what’s the point of the thread?
Anyone can draw M or W on a chart after its formed

Most people don’t know hidden letter M and hidden letter W exist at all.

I know that EUR/NOK is a rarely traded pair. However, rare currency pairs sometimes can produce big money!

EUR/NOK 1 hour time frame chart from 4/16/2015 to 5/7/2015

A perfect hidden letter M pattern was formed. Price went up after!

Another useless analysis of the past proudly brought to you by someone who’s too busy. Let it go bro!

Yeah, but you gotta like the web of moving averages in his latest chart. Cool visual.

And his choice of colors was great.

Reminds me of — 301 Moved Permanently

Oh yeah, love them pretty pictures. Leaves a warm glowing feeling inside.

Yep, my chart was average rainfall on Dublin over past number of years - those M’s and W’s are everywhere :slight_smile:

We all can share M W signals here

Studying how price behave in the past is not a useless analysis.

Here’s a perfect example, if a Crude Oil investor were to notice a hidden letter “W” in the oil chart in 1 Day time frame from 8/28/2013 to 6/16/2014. They could’ve save themselves big money from that big price drop. Or, that Oil investor could’ve use that knowledge to make himself richer by shorting Oil.

Crude Oil 1 day time frame chart from 8/28/2013 to 6/16/2014.

Here’s another perfect example Crude Oil 1 Day time frame from 6/13/2014 to 8/22/2015.

You’re right! if you spot a hidden letter M or W in any Forex charts before they are form, you may share them here.

To see the Devil Worshipers in the financial market
Take a look at this Crude Oil 1 Day time frame Chart from 5/1/2011 to 6/16/2014

Here’s a video showing you proof that WWW = 666

Stock market rigging is no longer a ‘conspiracy theory’ | New York Post

9 banks to pay $2b in forex rigging suit

And here is a little common sense:

Is “www” in Hebrew equal to 666?

22 Aug 2015
AUDNZD H4 nearly completed

And my last post on the subject, I’m out of this silly thread - superstition belongs to the superstitious, if you enjoin in the market and you use such thinking then the market becomes a gambling arena, if you are a gambler then good luck.

If, on the other hand, a person approaches the market with religious thinking, but not superstition, then it is good to do his research first.

WD Gann used religion, his theory of law influenced him, but he did his homework, his approach was not based on a vague notion or theory of the bible, he thoroughly read and attempted to understand the good book to the best of his ability.

If a person decides to pay their hard earned money into the market, they have adopted a particular type of thinking, then maybe check the source of thinking, is it based on fact or myth?.

The Number 666 - God’s Secret Place

expalin how u got those sixes thats on your chart.

I am not an expert
but it looks like W
nearly completed

22 Aug 2015
EURUSD H4

This is where thing will get very interesting.

God clearly present to you two simple choices in the EUR/USD chart.
You can choose to trade “M” or you can choose to trade “W”.
Both charts are on the 4 Hour time frame.

You can choose to trade “M”

Or, you can choose to trade “W”

22 Aug 2015
USDCAD W1
W builded or still building

Big M already in action?
on NZDCAD W1 and MN

“I’m delusional”
“Here’s my trading system”

The hell did I just read? O.o