HotForex

Exactly. Bonus is to help you push your trading with your current strategy. Having a bonus is not a strategy by itself!

Unfortunately many traders don’t realize that and consider bonus as the gift from a broker. I think it shows how dangerous can be bonus money from newbie traders especially when its used in the wrong way or compel to go with higher risks.

there is a certain use for bonuses, its what we do take advantage of any condition, but personally i trade with out it, i know of many that use it for leverage in certain high risk trades etc…

Indeed, bonuses are not suitable for all. You should know what for are you going to use it and realize what taking higher risks may result in for your trading (especially negative consequences)

exactly, I always end up reminding people to understand bonuses, yes it does have its uses and its a good boost if used correctly…

Anybody knows if it worth to open auto account to get signals from MQL5? Are there any good signals providers?

I used MQL signals from their autotrade feature, runs pretty good, execution, spreads, latency all is ok. Later I switch to self-trading too few quality signal providers.

yeah i guess there shouldnt be any problem with a copy traer though personally i dont use any…

Well there are different types of investors - some are focused on getting into the stuff by themselves others just seek for the options for a passive income with hands down. And both have pros and cons…
Seems you belong to the first group of active traders…

My trades are usually based on self conclusions derived while going through different news sites like investing.com, economies.com, bloomberg etc.

That’s really great. Seems you have good analytical skills and solid financial background, because superficial knowledge in this field leads mostly to losing trades.

a new year is coming, happy holidays everyone, lets have a good 2017 yeah

New year greetings to every fellow trader, I hope that this year may bring more prosperity and happiness to all of us.

So you only trade fundamental not technical?

We can’t trade exclusively with fundamental analysis or technical. A rule of thumb is to combine them in some magic “recipe” and of course main ingredient there is risk management. Sometimes perfect knowledge of macroeconomic analysis may ruin your trade because there was some strong support or resistance (from the technical point of view) which can not be explained by any economic book :slight_smile:

basically I rely more on technical, and look into tech analysis of good traders online, but i do keep a close watch on calendars and events especially news, it does have its perks. .

I wanted to ask you do you use Trading Central analysis provided from Hotforex? Is it worth it?

its good actually, i do take a look at it though I think my trading is kinda messy yet divers trying new things along the way.

Yeah I do the same, basically I try to avoid big new events from the calendar since it can really widens the spread and cause crazy volatility

Just avoid Trump decisions time :smiley: He is crazy and he could make USD go up and down in a blink.