HotForex

Yeah hints on “phenomenal” tax proposal released today sent S&P for new heights while dollar returned all gains made earlier today. Markets are definitely waiting for Trump clues but disappointment can be disastrous providing he proposes something unsatisfying

yeah. I mean the way i look at it, money economy and trump are a good deadly combo, he does seem like he knows what he is doing despite all the publicity. lets see how it goes, im just waiting for good opportunities anyway.

I think that the USD traders are not looking at the economic calendars but the attention is all over the Trump’s executive orders…

good broker

Yeah exactly. Did you see how Dollar messed up at last NFP? Data printed way higher than projected except salaries growth but usd response was relatively tepid, like focus turned away from economic data completely to political updates. That’s really fun as it breaks the commonplace giving an opportunity to outsmart market.
What do you think?

An interesting thing is Trump executive orders are for “MAKING AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN” so all trader know it could cause USD stronger, however, the world and even america are against his orders so the pairs could be sideway or unpredictable.

I think unpredictability of Trump is the only reason that keeps Dollar from more rapid gains. Try to increase my bullish position on Dollar adding up from pullbacks. Target is 103 level (last peak)

I think equity markets are flying after most waited tax reform announcement from Trump administration. A less bullish dollar is welcome for that. I trading S&P and Dow index.
And no doubt any unpredictable comments from President Trump could create chaos across the equity market.
What broker you use for cFD trading? (I recently moved from FXCM as things are not going its favor)

I hear that FXCM was banned from US. I think hotforex could be a good replacement since FXM got many complaints and fined in years

yeah thats kinda shocking, some labeled it as a rebate scam, it generated nearly 77 million in 4 years since 2010. thats kinda crazy, it was shut down in the US not so sure though about the rest of it…shocking seriously.

Hotforex won’t going to accept clients from US, as its a big mess for any broker dealing with their national regulators (CFTC and NFA)

This is a good broker if you only loose money! LOL! But, if you start winning, they will make your life a living hell! I started trading with HOTForex. Initially they were good. But, after a certain period, they did something very much unfair with me. I started with 100 USD but quickly it became 1000 USD. Then, they denied my withdrawal! How wonderful! They said i did something wrong! And they showed me no proof. I have tried almost a year to get that money. Finally gave up! Never going back to Hotforex ever!

100 to 1000 USD. How long did it take? What strategy did you use? Winning/losing trades ratio?

I think there is something wrong, you can contact again the support.

100-1000 is actually doable, but i mean you did not tell us anything about what the response was nor why was it not processed? not to burst some bubbles here its kinda got lots of loose ends, to be honest a 1000 never was a problem for me and i have made multipple withdrawals in 3-4 digit figures

Looks like the guy solved his problem or there hasn’t been a problem at all maybe personal confusion…

The new trader board looks more better after upgrade. More information and easy to navigate.

What is new trader board? Do you mean personal cabinet or trading platform?

Thing is most brokers won’t accept clients from US… even FXCM (listed on NASDAQ) lol

Land of the free they say…

Situation with FXCM shows US regulators will gradually squeeze CFD forex brokers from US and leave traders with only one alternative - exchange traded brokers which offers trading with futures, options etc.
It will be no wonder if forex will be banned completely from US soon.