How to start with $100 and turn it into 1 Million in 100 trading days!

EU on the Asian at least off the 4h looks long? Hi/hi down to low hi.

gbp/usd short at 1.6030

risking 0.10%

stop 35 pips

target 100 pips

eur/usd trade short from 1.3796

stops at BE for entire position.

now a no risk situation.

Jay

short gbp/usd at 1.6020,

20 pip stop
60 pip target
risking 0.1%

Closed 50% of eur/usd short at 1.3769

stop moved to 1.3792

CORRECTION - stop moved to 1.3795

closing one quarter of the trade at 1.3755

final target 1.3730

closed one quarter of eur/usd out at 1.3760

Final target: 1.3730

Stop at +10 pips

Jay

Range trading the Asian Sunday… now the bounce. We’ve got to get a life? LOL!!!

I bet this will after going up a little, but not above 138 go down to 13720 at least, but I don’t trade it, lol. We are imho a little bit too much in the middle of nowhere for my taste. :slight_smile:

Anyways, you guys have fun. Good nite!

Yep daily says south BC. But not by much! Shorts on the 4h looking OS… keep a hand on your pocket watches! :18: Was short off 1.3819. Now long off 1.3760. DNC 2 off the 4h, entries off hi/lo LWMA 2 Hi/Lo.

5 pages already. This ought to be goood. :smiley:

stop on eur/usd moved down to 1.3775

locked in 21 pips on final 1/4 of position

Jay

stops moved to BE on all gbp/usd positions

closed eur/usd short at 3770, for a 26 pip profit
went long at 3770, risking 0.25

30 pip stop
30 pip target

eur/usd long from 3770 closed at + 5 pips…

eur/usd short at 1.3777,

stop 20 pips, target 45 pips

risking 0.20%

There is a nice tl on the daily just below my supposed entry with imho [B]gigantic[/B] reward chances. Maybe I’ll file a limit at 13720 with a tight stop. Super looooooow risk though, lol. We’ll see …

Added an edit… post 49. :wink:

So my thinking is… with the greece situation looking rosier today than it did on friday… and since the eur/usd is showing some technical strength (keeps making hh/hl’s)…and the sentiment has changed from bearish to flat… I think that a push to around 1.3870 is in order…maybe more…

So…with that being the case…why am I short now?

Well, it’s all about larger players and liquidity. Right now… i’m looking at a 30 min chart. and we have an asian session swing low at 1.3753, and the low of the week so far around 1.3742.

Now, brownie points to anyone that can get the right answer here: for traders who went long… do you think it’s logical that there would be a fairly large stack of stop loss orders under both of those lows?

I don’t know about you guys…but most people that I can think of put stops above and below signifcant swing highs or lows.

those points will be targeted by the larger institutions…who want to fill a large sel order with the least amount of slippage.

So, if we are going to challenge the high of last week, we will likely push down to a minimum of 3750 first.

And now that I nkow this…and 3780-3790 is one of two possible turning points on eur/usd ( (the other being around 1.3800-1.3830)… i’m betting that we push down into liquidity from here. I will be watching price action when if we do actually get down to around 3750…and be looking to see which low we will pop for me to get in long again

Food for thought…

Jay

Moved stop down on half of the position in eur/usd, to 1.3785.

reducing risk

Jay

Hey Jay

,Great Luck to ya, And I dont really want o call it luck.

Of course im going to chime in on this…

I also started with $100 today, thru Oanda, and My daily goal is 25%, nothing less then 10% a day…

So far, Im up 3%

But really, dont give up on this experiment…

PS: Dont you find it more stressful to fill in this Forum pages after each Trade?