How to start with $100 and turn it into 1 Million in 100 trading days!

I have no intentions of giving up on this experiment…unless of course i blank the little side account here :wink:

and yes, i do find it more stressful.

Jay

Not the best of days to start but hey who knows whats to come on UK session.

Eh… i got high hopes for my open positions.

as it is, i think i’m basically BE right now…and I have some nice open positions… so, we’ll see :slight_smile:

Jay

Ok…eur/usd covered at 1.3754

made 0.23% on eur/usd short

closed gbp/usd shorts…from 1.6030 completely, and closed 50% of 1.6038…both at 1.6015

Stop on last half of 1.6030 moved back to 1.6060.

Will do the calcuations next.

Jay

Long EUR/USD, 1.3764

10 pip stop

14 pip target

risking 0.30%

long eur/usd at 1.3763
risking 0.10%
stop 1.3757

long eur/usd at 1.3763 now has stop moved to BE

Stopped out at BE on eur/usd short risking 0.10%

stopped out at 0.30% loss on other eur/usd positions

reentered long at 1.3752, stop 21, target 30

risking 0.35%

long 1.3745, stop 15 pips, target 30 pips,

risking 0.10%

Fill was 1.3746

Well… just got long 1 more time…and this will be the last…at 1.3717 long on eur/usd

risking 0.65%,

27 stop,
60 target

Hail jay how ya doing? We’re in sync as I just when long at 3720, hoping for a good start to the week!

All the best with this personal challenge, if you get lonely there is at least one wannabe one post away :22:

I’m going out so I’ve got a trailing stop at +25 and tp up somewhere very optimistic :stuck_out_tongue:

Closed gbp/usd short for 55 pips.

also closed 1/2 of the position of gbp/usd short from 1.6060 for 75 pips

final target on this trade is 1.5965

EDIT: closed final half of trade for 53 pips

gbp/usd long at 1.6007

stop 1.5991

target 1.6027

risking 0.35%

eur/usd short, 1.3690

risking 0.65%
35 target
30 stop

short eur/usd at 1.3685,

20 stop, 60 target

risking 0.25%

eur/usd short at 1.3780, stop 30, target 100

risking 1%

and the last trade for the day…

Jay

After one day and so many trades and still at b/e is well done, imho.

I did a little better however, because I did nothing and am also at b/e. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Well, after one day it’s too soon to say anything. After a month maybe it will show what’s going on. :slight_smile:

Just today my bot couldn’t make those nice 30 pips because my network was down. :frowning:

Ok… thanks everyone who’s contributed and wished me good luck so far… It’s appreciated! I will respond to everyone who’s commented in the next day or so, but now it’s time for me to contribute to this thread what it really needs, and what I can’t believe I’ve overlooked so far!

A Plan

I started this thread as something fun…but more importantly, to show what it takes to be successful. Well, it’s time I make good on that intention.

To be honest, I feel a bit embarrassed about how my first day out went. I knew this would take more preparation than even my own trading in my primary account does, and I didn’t give it the respect it deserved.

So, i’m going to carry over some of my own rules for trading to this project. I will be posting them up, and I won’t be trading anymore here until I do so.

Now…forget setups, forget methods: This is what trading excellence is really about - Self Control and Habitual Excellence via a comprehensive plan that restricts impulsive action, and reinforces an a series of optimal performance actions.

I don’t have time at the very moment to put this plan down here, but I will be starting on this tonight. This will take some time, and until then, I won’t be taking any trades here. But rest assurred, I think that most folks will find this aspect of trading more helpful than most other things out there, and I know that this will likely guarantee success for my goal.

Without such a plan, I pretty much guarantee failure :wink:

So, now the fun really begins! Will update this thread within the next day or so with the first part of the trading plan.

Jay

Awesome jay! Can’t wait for it.