Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Green is such a beautiful color, nice job! I hope to have more time to spend in the forums now that I have been through most of the material.

Accountabilityā€¦ over time translates into Responsibility and Maturityā€¦ next trade. :57:

Trading Style - Position Trader / Scalper / Swing Trader / Intraday Trader

I guess why problem then is i would rather be a Swing Trader or Position Trader, but you only show Intraday Tradingā€¦I donā€™t have a detailed swing trading or position trading approachā€¦

What should my plan have in itā€¦so far I havenā€™t found much in your videos about this in great detail, unless I over looked something.

I guess you canā€™t be something you donā€™t know how to beā€¦

A tree can be a tree when it no longer knows itā€™s not meant to remain a seed.

You are tucked in the dark of the soil right now. The light will shine and the warmth will bring new developments. Wait for the new yearā€¦ 2013 will be a year of blooming for you grasshopper. Submit to it.

:57:

I think you said something similar last year alsoā€¦I have this gut feeling by 2020 you will say 2021 will be my yearā€¦when does it stop???

When you accept you are seed yet to bloomā€¦

In ancient China, when a jade craftsman would take on an apprentice they had an unusual way of training them. First, they would give the young child a piece of jade. Then, the master would read from a book; explaining the history, different kinds of jade: all the book knowledge on jade available. During the time, the young child would probably not listen, and just play with the piece of jade. after a period of time, the master would give the child another kind of jade to play with; all the while he never acknowledged the jade to the child, just read from the book and let him play. After doing this for several years, upon receiving a new piece, the child would suddenly call out ā€œthis piece isnā€™t jade, itā€™s just a stone!ā€ At that time the master knew the child was ready to start crafting the jade, now he intrinsically knew the feel of jade, even if he couldnā€™t explain why he knew if it was jade or not.

This is you PipHangerā€¦ you are handling Price dailyā€¦ and I will press a new stone in your hand in 2013ā€¦ just not yet.

:wink:

Looks like thereā€™s no rain in the forcast for that seed to bloomā€¦

I donā€™t think I can stumble threw a new year of tradingā€¦

Distant waters never quench immediate thirstā€¦ :wink: patience Grasshopper

Manipulation clear and present in real time, charts posted here can be viewed by anyone at Oanda for validity.

BEFORE,

retail was heavy short in the negative on the right chart in the lower left quadrant blue. Limit orders are on the left chart upper left quadrant orange.

AFTER,

Stop raid in Asia, a lot of retail shorts, bye bye on right chart lower left quadrant.
Then came extreme buy limit orders triggered on right chart lower right quadrant orange(in profit for now) with extreme panic buying above the limits (already negative, bought the top)

Looking at the daily chart, the next logical stop raid to the upside is 108 to finish the job, or maybe attack longs first for the ride up or who knows lol.
Either way this was an interesting tour of the slaughter house.

Yepp I got bent over during that raidā€¦My stop was one of them that got trippedā€¦

Itā€™s awsome how market structure work so wellā€¦4hour structure broke down then created a nice ote that went no where only to blast threw my stopā€¦

That $500 account I had has deminished and it doesnā€™t look like I will make it to 2013ā€¦

So frustrating when all the tools line up and fail for me on a weekly basisā€¦

Iā€™m happy for the people that think they have it and are making profits, only be happier if I was one of themā€¦

First step is not the gamble on the big win - ie reduce your risk

Currently Iā€™m only risking 0.5%, as I realise that I still have a lot to learn, although I thought that I knew it all a couple of years ago.

Currently stalking an OTE Long on Fiber in LO KZ
Potential entry point about 12980

On the sidelines (Friday), watching as a training event at the shooting range.

My lessons learned for today, Open retail orders are definitely going into my analysis. If retail is extremely short or long on my pair, I wont join the retail crowd even with a holy grail staring me down lol, I will be looking to use the smart money scope to take a head shot on any signs of a raid. The signs were there before but I wasnā€™t thinking in the same frame of mind as the goat and I couldnā€™t see it. I was focused on what I thought was the set up of a life time and nobody could tell me otherwise, that is when I should have threw up a red flag and dug deeper. Engineering department got me this time.
Summary, retail traders open orders need to be added to my pre flight, huge clues on those open orders. S/R can be seen all over the place.

Michael, thanks for sharing the charts from Oanda, they are priceless. Many years I have used Oanda, and I would never have thought of using open position retail charts to look for the goat.

I just realized if the goat leads another leg up to the next area of stops, most if not all of the negative retail shorts would be evaporated and all of the sheep would be net extreme long for the cycle would start over. Damn

Hell81007,

Wondering, did you get a chance to post the link?
Thank you.

Anyones orders get taken this morning? Sure a lot of have been waiting for 3020 level on the fiber.

My short order activated at 1.3020

Cool - well I hope thereā€™s some nice end of week / month profit taking for you and you make some nice pipage.

Good luck with the trade.

I also hope so. Not sure market will continue to go bullish.

From what I understand MS is now bullish on the daily should we start to see some downside that is. So Iā€™ll be looking to make some money on the way down and looking for the next bounce based on the daily. I hate anything lower than a 4HR chart it stresses me out. Although I do miss a lot of moves too.

Letā€™s see how we go!

Speak to you later.