Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

I go short for eur/usd @1.3023 my target 40 pips stop 30 this morning

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BabyPips

Cool lets hope everything goes well

I am short EUR/USD @ 1.302 and GBP/USD @ 1.6053. I split my risk between the 2, so I have 1% risk on each trade. I could not decide which one to take. Good luck!

the one thing im good at

Im to good at. predicting stops. this happens to me a lot. i float around its my big problem but when I see these clean levels I think ā€œstop runsā€ and this is usually the result. Iā€™m too good :cool:

Maybe Iā€™ll just trade this. lol just be stop predictor.

EDIT: for clarification my orders do not get triggered lol thats the problem. I guess i should start accounting for the spread.

Use OTE on 5 minute chart once those stops have been raided my man.

wow thanksā€¦i havent been down to less than an hourly in months lol. eye opening

2 OTEā€™s maybe a third forming

Haha indeed. I hope others can confirm this as i am new, but i also hear ICT say enter on M5 and manage on M15

he does. I was getting to ā€œhookedā€ on the action lol so i decided to step out and trade only hourly entries.

Oh okay, I hope I dont fall victim to that. So far all my trades have been backed by some type of divergence and higher time frame S&Rā€¦ going to sleep now, hopefully I wake up in time to move to BE when I planned to. That is if price allows.

I canā€™t advise you on forex but I can advise you on life and people. Donā€™t waste your time or money waiting for something that may never come. I deliberately quoted this comment of yours because it sums up what I am getting at. You waited for something to be given to you this year however you got something else instead. You may very well be waiting for that same thing next year and it may not come that year either.

Take a 3-6 month break. Donā€™t trade at all and just wait it out, enjoy life and forget about forex. Everything you have learned so far has clearly not been working for you. Like you said youā€™ve been loosing every week. The tools are not working for you etc. So stop using them. Stop draining that account. Youā€™ve been told vaguely that something is possibly coming to help you in 2013. If you want to wait for it wait. But anything else you do will be pointless as you have proven to yourself now on countless occasions. So take a break donā€™t lose your money and wait for 2013. ā€œFool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.ā€ Not to say your being fooled, but if your being told that youā€™ll get what you need next year every year and keep getting disappointed then well you know. Whoā€™s to blame?

So yeah take a break chill. See what comes in 2013, if itā€™s no good and your still not getting anything that works then let it go and take that clean break.

Trade with the trend, donā€™t try to fight it! Once an object is in motion it takes an equal force or greater to stop it (Newtons Law)
Donā€™t try to find the tops or bottoms of a move. Professional traders trading the meat part of a trend.
Look at your daily chart and find the trend EJ is trending hard north! A simple way to find out if the daily trend is up or down plot a 8 EMA on your daily chart, thatā€™s all you need. And stick to the rule that you will only trade with the trend. So if yesterday daily close is above the 8 EMA, look today only for buy signals (pullbacks) the way ICT teaches us.
Again if the smart money wants to buy the EJ for what ever reason this pair will move up. Let other traders burn there fingers on trying to find tops or bottoms.

Take care :wink:

Half off at 1.2997 for 21 pips so at least Iā€™m paid for this trade. 3% up. Had to wait for it though!

Day off, not trading, playing with fibs. I wondered what OTE would look like on a FIB time line,

Almost fell out of my chair lol.

Talk about price and time theoryā€¦

Edit: Mistake.

took 20 pip profit at 1.3000 and reduce the risk to 10 pips :slight_smile:

Man i got burnt yesterday with my entry on cable. Was going to enter fibre, but couldnā€™t see that MS break on 15 min , so i held of scrolling trough charts as we do and noticed cable presenting that opportunity. So i pulled a fib from the bounce 1.6046 to 1.6012 and got a fill @1.6035 i know it was terrible me to blame as i was a little impatient :17:. Price did not go far enough for me to take some profit and remaining position at BE, so i i decided to carry the trade over to today. What a mistake that was.:frowning: . The saddest part of all this is that my stop was right @1.6061ā€¦

I thought i was being so good this week resisting chasing price! lookin at my HTF levels, anticipating, using MS to enter trades, sticking mainly to 4 hr time frames. So i maybe on to something, but still losing money. I think something is missing in my trading, i dont know what it is. :33:
What can i do or not do to minimise from this happening again?
THanks all

Completely agree DanglaGT
If you dont have the nerve to use a pending - (I still dont) - you usually get an nice safe entry on the retest; on eu this am, the OTE was 1.3021 - good for a 20 pip scalp

Hi Michael / Guys.

isnt that a nice pretty divergence on 5/10 yr notes and USD indexā€¦ upmove coming in usdindex?

Link for better picture. 2012-11-30_1700 - Razrā€™s library

Funny you should say that simr, Iā€™m currently eye-balling the Cable 1.607 area for signs. Whether it gets there is another matter.

There is no need to be too eager, wait for OTE, price more often than not getā€™s near to your early aggressive entry. You wonā€™t miss many trades by waiting, especially going short.