Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

I didn’t see that news article on myfxbook, mind you I had closed shop for the day anyways.
Michael did suggest yesterday in his video review that it could fall as there was no support on the left side of the screen after Fridays Bull run. I would have thought there would be some tell tale ote etc before the drop off… really weird if you ask me.

I thought I had seen that anouncement this morning. I guess it could have been another ratings company though. Any excuse to move the markets will work

Hello this is my first post on this thread and I’m very interested in the wolf wave pattern. I would like to know what you guys think about this one?

EURUSD M15

It is my first ww shot as well :slight_smile:

You are correct about the big boys.

I was watching this happen live - the US 10 yr was rising all day - the chart below 15min was what I could see.
10.15 hit support and started to rise - so the expectation is that so too will the USDX, and bearish fibre - which it duly was doing.

At 12.45 gmt the usdx turned down and the fibre turned north at the same time.

But look at the 10yr - no selling here - nothing major in that - it happens - but look at the 13.45 candle - major divergence now - the usdx should have at least reacted and too the fibre - instead they continued regardless .

If you look at the 15min fibre this journey up when US10yr said should not be happening is an OTE (false, judas, call it what you like) - where do you draw the fib from to get this ote? - the 09.45 candle will do nicely.

Clearer image of US bond action today:

This one on EURJPY M5. Was it valid?

Found this one also on EURGBP m5

Juncker signaling another ECB intervention…

Juncker Warns EUR Exchange Rate “Dangerously High”, Or Europe Wants Its Cake And To Eat It Too | Zero Hedge

In My eyes it formed a 5WW at the 1.3280.

Agreed I took the trade… We’ll see what happens

Missed it, 2am for the set up where I live. See some of you found it and caught it, cool.
Mondays low could provide resistance blocking target.

Looks also like support turned resistance too :slight_smile:

Also a bearish bat seems to have formed on USDX on the 1hr chart.

Interesting trade. Did you decide to pull the Fib for a Long based upon the m5 ? ie break MS to Bullish (image below)

Looking at the m15 I would have regarded MS as still being Bearish.

I decided some time, if entering on break in m5 MS, to always go BE asap. M15 enties are much safer (Duh!) although often miss a lot of trades, as happened in this case

Wow

Michael have really created an interest in Wolfe Waves.

I played with WW a couple of years ago, as well as Harmonics. Like most tools they work well when they work, although sometimes about as useful as a power-saw on a nail. Just another tool and cannot build a house with just a tool.

The trouble with Wolfe Waves and Harmonics is that they appeal to the our senses, which can be dangerous. Similar to the flashing feedback from a Poker (slot) Machine .

The word for today is ‘pareidolia’.

PS there is a service (russian?) that provides, for $5 per month, an online pattern recognition service for all the pairs, indexes etc. One month free trial available. The patterns seem of very high quality, although that does not mean that they will make you money, just maybe save you time. I do not subscribe to the paid service (message there) or have any affiliation.

I believe the one you are referring to is the same guy that makes the Kor harmonic indicator. I always thought that it was $5 a pair though. I prefer the free indicator/finding them myself.

More importantly, you are absolutely right about pareidolia. For me personally, I like coupling my harmonics with other confluences, to increase my probability.

I agree.

Wolfe Waves is just the new fangled flavor of the month, but ICT never illustrated it for 3 years, which may well be a good time for anyone to introduce it into their trading strategy, once you’ve got the more important foundation in place and has become second nature.

I think there are a few too many tools available to the inexperienced, a bit of information overload.

‘pareidolia’
, hah yes, like when your drunk, or should I say under the influence :slight_smile:

Good word.

Nice explanation Peterma, thanks…

I’ll have to get into using bonds, still so much to learn! I think finally for me the basics are starting to come together & produce results. (after 2 years lol!)

BTW you did an amazing job on that index list, brilliant & appreciated! :slight_smile:

btw peterma (sorry, probably has been asked a thousand times already), where do you get the bond charts from?

Yeah - another smt tool, one which I like to look at, especially when there is a sudden change of direction in fibre.

Live feed from ETX Capital - many uk brokers do it as a few traders like to trade them