Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Not a problem, although the pattern in last chart was drawn manually by hand. Also the reason i use 2 sometimes one picks up a pattern and the other does not, so they work hand in hand

Stopped out. :smiley:

Same here, at least we bagged some decent pips today.
I still do think it will go all the way down to 1.3280ā€¦
Will have to control myself and stay out of it and just watch and see if it will go there.

GLGT

You echoed my sentiments perfectly. Thank you!!!

Yah probably it will, but the amount of times i stayed and prayed or held and hoped for it to give me more it just kept reversing on me. 70 pips for the day is very good. Just need to keep on trading this kind of setups and things should work out well!

Gone short now. Market structure broke downwards on the hourly will try to ride price downwards on the potential 4H move this week. Going to leave it open for the week and see where it goes.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/practice/450517

Johnny were are you pulling your fib from to get the Fiber OTE long at 1.3315ā€¦I do not see it.

thanks

Looking to get in sync with 4H 4-5 wave using ICT concepts lower time frame.

Take a look at the 5M or 15M (5M is easier to see it).

The low formed during NYO @ 12:45 GMT to the high that formed @ 13:20 before it retraced into the sweet spot. Notice that high just peaked slightly above the other high at 12:20. This is what got me interested in this move. With TP2 being around 1.3355 (the area of consolidation). 50% @ 30 pips, the rest at 1.3355. I think I should have kept some on, or took the Cable trade, its not slowing down at the minute :smiley:

my trade today, gbp-jpy H1,
entry at confluence of 62% ote, prior H4/H1 resistance turned support, and H1 divergence
tp at 40, 60 and 90 pips

Yep, got in @ NYO when the price bounced off Thursdays Asian High & Yesterdays NY Open Just got out with 50 pips, totaling 95 for the day.
Thank You Michael, itā€™s been a great week! :cool:

same entry with harmonic

Hi IbePippinā€¦I took a look at the 2 indisā€¦how long have you traded them.I understand they are for confirmations only but it seems pretty fundamental as it uses fibonacci ratios for signalsā€¦Just kind of amazed how well they show entriesā€¦actually it is simply taking swing points and fib levelsā€¦

meh its easy :slight_smile:

thatā€™s right, fibs and swings and proportions.
i used the 6.17.13 indicator some time ago while learning about the patterns, however at the time i did not have a good understanding of support and resistance. That combination didnā€™t work out. I then spent a lot of time with support, resistance, structure, ote and recently iā€™ve started to recall the more fancy material, since the release of Wolfe and the harmonic pattern reading.

A good trade is signaled in many different ways. i like the more sophisticated technology, for precision and speed, i donā€™t like to sit for days in the market and thatā€™s my personalityā€¦ and i think the notions of support, resistance and entry technique are fundamental to make the new material work.

Dumb questionā€¦ In order to take a WW trade does it have to be in a KZ?

Is it just me or does EU look like its forming a 5 WW?

ah, those sweet sweet pipsā€¦ :slight_smile: tp at 1.3280 hit. last position running with +20 pips locked in and targeting 1.3150. will see what tomorrow will bring. will maybe add some positions around 1.3330 if a nice setup unfolds (smt and stoch divergences) during killzones

That last big drop from the Fiber sorta came from nowhereā€¦
Anyone got a plausible explanation? Apart from London Close coinciding with it, no news then Bang!! Heaps of volume & down she went! Must be the ā€œbig boys playing with their big toysā€ā€¦

I didnā€™t see any plausible explanation for it. Checked news, etc so I figured it was just a stop run. I used it to add some back to my Cable long position. If yesterdayā€™s low holds, the weā€™ll have a 3 bar swing low

Everything has a reasonā€¦ This one was a statement released by Moody where they state they will cut the US debt rating again depending on how Washington handles the upcoming debt ceilingā€¦ Bad for risk sentiment