Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Hi guys,

I’m wondering if someone could give me some insight into where I can obtain my USDX charts for MT4 such as the ones used in ICT examples??

Ive used barcharts.com but would like it to be MT4 based so to be able to use a number of MT4 specific indicators for my analysis.

Thanks!

Go to the ICT Livestream

I will show you how.

_________-

Great thanks! Will do now!

missed it, please share!

FOREX LTD: internet-trading in the world currency market Forex with MetaTrader 4.

They provide usdx on mt4! If you don’t need mt4 specific algos consider Barchart.com as they also provides quality charts.

Ah yes, I have been direct to them by Rod, was hoping for a plug in of sorts to my existing MT4, guess I’ll just download that too and run two programs :frowning:

Or just Barchart, thanks for that reminder

Good video review Michael, I’m looking forward to this week! :50:

I love your work and effort that you put into it!
I’m glad I have similar view on the market.
Seems like things are starting to get into place.

61.8% from friday’s low to today’s high…4hr mf bullish…ongoing accumulation just around today’s asia low…? what do you guys think?

Was eyeing the same, but I think the US are off today? Public holiday? Could affect volatility…

Entered at 3303 out at 3320 - quick scalp only due to its Monday, US holiday and noticed a bit of divergence between USDx and US 10 yr. On hourly the usdx has been falling last 2 hours while 10yr has been rising in same period. Not much movement in either but wary so took profit.

Edit: Anyway I can now spend the next hour or so shovelling snow :slight_smile:

No signal at all

lower low on fiber, higher high on USDX, but higher low on cable. bullish cable?

1-hour chart

Hi guys, Im just looking at the stocks and there is a massive divergence going since the end of september… What Im wondering is, when it turns(the next couple of months) would it be bearish or bullish for USDX?(Risk on or Risk off?)

Forgot to add my image :wink:

Usually divergence at the tops is bearish.

Hi Richard87,
I notice you are using FOREX Ltd. Where did you find these charts? I have a FOREX Ltd demo account but can’t find these.
Thanks.

Hi, if you right click in the symbols list and click show all it should appear.

I expect a long term high in stocks in the next quarter, but when stocks turn bearish, what does that mean for usdx? Thanks :slight_smile:

Richard87,

Have you watched the Major Market Analysis Video - well worth it as it gives lots of info on this. Its in the first thread.

Before we visit the Overcoming Emotions article… let’s take a couple of “tests”.

When you see the image above… do you see a woman spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise?

Can you “change” the direction she spins just by changing your “perspective”?

We will refer back to this example in the article.

GLGT :57:

She is spinning clockwise, and I can’t get her to spin the other way round…