Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

I just saw the woman, didn’t even notice the spinning. I think I know which emotion I need to overcome.

I don’t know about you guys but its a still picture, so she is standing on one leg not spinning at all…

Look at the squares… study the squares… do you “See” the grey spot in the intersections?

GLGT :57:

Black circles between the squares.

I will return in about two hours and provide the lessons both tests illustrate and how to apply them to our Trading and Emotions.

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

well, that’s easy

Hahaha that killed me bro!

Is she been drinking? I wanna have what she got…lol

I think she is doing both clockwise and counter. I see it…unless I am been drinking too…

see the shadow to change direction

Yes, she changes direction every now and then…

I see the grey spots but more out the corner of my eye, rather than when I directly look for them.

If I look away & back it seems she changed direction. See flickering grey rings between squares. Hope this does not mean I’m loopy!

I don’t understand that lady. I can see it both ways but I don’t understand how it does it.

She is “undecided” where to go… very typical if you notice…

Bingo :slight_smile:

I think this is the point, “I see a buy signal!” / “I see a sell signal!”

She’s not spinning to me, but she’s fit! I’d smash it! lol

That’s the City attitude!

Lol I understand how the other one works the black “pours over”. This I can watch her foot and see its going from left to right. Then when it changes her foot goes right to left. But how does it trick ur brain into switching.

You guys are weird… She is clearly only spinning clockwise!! :slight_smile:

agree with you on that one

Me to, Clockwise only.