Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Could’nt agree more - the ‘feeling’ of bullishness used to get me into the trade - not nowadays - as ICT says - let price show it’s hand first.

Anyone know if its possible to set a take profit on MT4 for a time of day rather than a price? I’m quite new to MT4 and don’t know if its possible.

Hello,
I’ve been following along since June of last year but havn’t really posted, it’s a LOT of information 8 months later. I’ve been every week going through the intermarket analysis, interest rates, etc. hoping to figure it all out,

Here’s what I see, considering data from December and January only in the futures market:

I see that USDX is in a pendant and could go either way, however when looking where CRB index, Gold, Oil, the stock market, I.R., etc. are all positioned, i’m betting on an upward breakout. O_O O_O maybe. I could be completely wrong ahah.

Please comment, I’m getting to the point that I need to start comparing ideas and hope to become more active in the forum.

Thanks for your help!

hi peter now that US existing home sales came in worse than forcast (and previous month) will this give the euro some support at least till euro manufacturing num are released ive noticed the euro gets ahead of itself every time they due , or could the ecb mr draghi later today still impact eurodollar or have i completely lost the plot!

I am aware that M Draghi does’nt like a high Euro (any more than many European businesses) so caution is needed.

Although official policy from ECB is not to interfere with fx

Cable is breaking a new high for today @ 1.5882 (currently)… Oh… so sweet :slight_smile:

Watching that 15900 level. My hope is it breaks that upwards, hoping for that to happen then to grab the retrace.

Look at the Eur/Gbp - probable cause - Euro taking a it accross the board - maybe M Draghi reads babypips! :slight_smile:

Lol… I’m sure he is. He doesn’t have better things to do and because we are fabulous traders. he takes a que from us :slight_smile:

I already close half of my position… let the rest run and maybe add more tomorrow or when I see it fit…

I have just come to confess I did a really bad thing today :frowning:

I opened a live account a week ago, and had a bearish outlook for today, but missed the move down in LOKZ because I didnt wake up in time :confused:

Anyway, I just saw that ICT opened a long trade, against my bias for today, and I just jumped on it(looking for easy money :/)

So im taking my punishment, public humiliation and a 1.5$ loss when I just closed my trade…

Good luck guys, and good luck with your trade ICT :slight_smile:

thx peter thats funny :35: i think the previous support would be a good entry point 132.50 go long till thursdays manuf data from eurozone (euto tends to run up the day before) after mr draghi has graced us with his wisdom

Richard - remember that ICT says to listen no nobody - not even him - that’s his words, not mine :slight_smile: - mind you we all have done it.

Frank, you are right, I think good volatility up ahead, on the very short term were back at that magic 3285, also see 10hr has reached short term resistance.

You’ll be fine… Live and Learn.

There will be more opportunity ahead maybe better than what it is today. Take it slow… one step at a time…

My short dance with the lady was really enjoyable today. Got my limit entry tagged this morning as I left for work @ 1.3365 and first TP was hit at 1.3270 before I even got to work, great result. My second TP was 1.3233 and then 1.3180 where I would be looking for longs and to maybe hold the young lady’s hand. :slight_smile:

Entered on 70.5% Retracement which was in confluence with last Monday / Fridays AR low, in the lower Weekly Trinity Sell Zone and also if price bounced down here the new Swing High would form on the daily giving me a short term bearish bias.

Also noticed looking at the charts it was a nice Judas up this morning.

I’ve actually took another 25% off so I have 75% off now and I’ll leave the rest and see how that goes with a SL at break even on the remainder.

So 50% off at 1.3270 and 25% off at 1.3295.

peter thx for the help im, a little confused with action in the euro today ( really like to learn what makes it tick) we rallied early today to about 133.70, was it the terrible danish retail numbers that started the sell off cause the euro started selling off after their release then dropped to 132.70 less than hour later (never really paid much attention to smaller euro countries data) thx again :33:

The likely cause was from Germany, Finance spokesman very cross at Jpy re intervention - made comments, taking up issue with G20, talk, hint, whatever of retaliation - back to what I said earlier - high Euro ECB, Draghi and so on.

Was wondering if anyone will be holding a position through the red flag news release at 1:00 pm est. I was long fiber but closed it because of the news release. I’m still learning how the news effects forex.

Check out ICT’s teaching on news here at 17 mins (stop raid before news)

Inner Circle Trader’s PTC 10/01/12 - YouTube

Also in the live market reversal video (no audio - just a 10min watch)

InnerCircleTrader 10/26/12 - YouTube

Me again - Draghi speaking this pm - could cause some volatility on fibre - we’ll see

Couldnt help myself, I love that 80 level too much :stuck_out_tongue: (I wanted in lower, but I was away from my desk and didnt have a limit order placed thinking we wouldnt see that level again today!)

I’m thinking I probably should have left some on, but we’ll see what LO brings tomorrow.

If Im trading London Close, I’ll usually only allow 30 pips max, as it can be a bit unpredictable as to much price will run overnight and into Asia (usually stopped out during Asia in most cases).

However, with this one, seeing as we made a pretty convincing low today (and I am bullish) I probably should have kept some on…