Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

thanks peterma

BOE King speaking at 7:45pm so that might move things!

CPI - AUD/USD tonight at 7:30PM EST. Anybody here will be watching this?
Kiwiā€™s CPI was a mover last week but Iā€™ve missed itā€¦

Oh dear, Thursdayā€™s come earlier more often, my rule as many will have sussed out by now is, I get drunk after Iā€™ve been paid for the week.

I lost a trade last week on the GBPSD, well it broke even I didnā€™t take at 30, went to 60ty something pips, watched the f*cker come back to me all the way.

Not today though, took the regulation 30 Pip, took at 80, the last bit broke even, so breaking ICTā€™s rules, I lost out, should have left the Sl above the high, then TP at the reversal.

So check it out, no wonder Iā€™m rattling on, Iā€™ve done so much better than him this week, oh yes, Iā€™m the fastest hare around, come on Turtle, hurry hurry hurry.

Oh Sh!t Iā€™m talking potatoes again, Shock and Awe

The power of electricity - U.K. National Grid status

Hi guys, im looking at USDX, and have would like some feedback :slight_smile:

Anyway, Im going for my analysis, wich suggest a bearish dollar tomorrow, and therefor I will be looking to buy Cable(dont trust the fiber this time :open_mouth: )

My reasons for a bearish dollar are just that it couldnt go true the bold purple line, and I think it will head south for a couple of days before trying again

And since Cable is also at a support, thats where I will be looking tomorrow :slight_smile:

GLGT!

(btw, tips I just figured out, when I use google chrome and imgur, i can just press Alt+PrtSc and just open Imgur and press Ctrl+V(paste) without ever opening a image editor, brase yourself for a lot of charts from me from now on :D)

Man you crazyā€¦

Thought it was Friday tomorrow with your Thursday dribble, Ha!

Only joking - nice post.

Cable traders - the eur/gbp cross was your leading indicator this afternoon of a possible fall ahead.

Note the drop in the fibre was not usd buying - when a fall/rise in fibre I always look at this cross - I want to see which currency is being sold/bought - today was euro - confirmed by the e/g cross.

I went long at 16.04 gmt for 30 pip scalp - I had confirmation that the euro sell off was finished by the e/g cross, but I was aware that I would not see a rise in cable to go with it - why?

I figured that if e/g was going back up then pounds would have to be sold which would stall any cable rise, notice the effect at 19.45 gmt cable & E/G (Euro was being bought, GBP selling in the e/g cross spilled over to cable)

This e/g cross thing doesā€™nt happen that often, usually only when itā€™s a euro move only, but Iā€™m in the habit of watching it.

Can someone please post a link to Ictā€™s twitter, thanks in advance!

@ICT_Babypips is his twitter account

I know everyone and their mom trades the fiber. Which is why I trade the cable lol. Anyway ill keep this post unedited. Looks to me like cable needs to get some air. Iā€™m anticipating the 1.58 figure to be tested today(or tomorrow I guess). If it doesnā€™t ill do dirty things to a man. And I thinking LO since thatā€™s the characteristic. Would be a major support and a big figure at a time when price looks like it need some correction. Weā€™ve had a stagnant week really (cable) and small ranges give way to large ranges. I wonā€™t be trading but I will be looking to get short on the pop up. My predictions for that when I get off work and get some chart time(as opposed to iPhone fxtrade charts which suck). Just posting this as a reference to see if I have the magic touch :-D. Iā€™m usually wrong thoā€¦

If it doesnā€™t ill do dirty things to a man.

Lol IyaJenkei, I bought the cable at 1.5828 yesterday at LOā€¦ Refused to take any off during the day so I am pretty much at break even. Bad trade management. Other then that I think we could be in the low range for this week. We will see eh?

Yep we might, looking forward to next week then :-D. Have u checked the 1H chart? It looks like you could throw the Wolfe waves on it but again my abilities are limited to my iPhone atm lol.

Actually the one thing Iā€™m pretty accurate and consistent on it predicting stop runs lol.

Ija, youā€™re not on your own, I trade the Cable too.

Iā€™m short from yesterday @ 1.58665 (sell stop tripped in NYO), TP1 was at 1.5828 and has been hit. TP2 SL moved to break even +3.5 pips and TP2 target is 1.5750 (next downside Key S+R).

Iā€™m looking for a solid close below 1.5822 for trend continuation.

p.s. first time posting my set up :slight_smile:

Last night I was stalking a reentry on the Fiber after my final TP was stopped out for 47 pips.

I identified a potential Grail in the latter half of the NYOKZ, image below.

Some points

1. preferred entry at 79 Fib more confluences than 70.5.
  2. 79 dd less than 10 pips (good entry point)
  3. 70.5 dd less than 19 pips (too close for comfort)
  4. 13280 dd less than 2 pips (may miss the trade)
  5. Iā€™ve found that Grails often provide good re-entry signals in KZs
  6. cancelled the trade before being hit as, it was bedtime and the 79 was not breached until another 90min after end NYKZ (NYO+1hr)

Price ran up only about 40 pips, so far, which is about the AR hi on Monday. I suspect that the weeks low (13278) was set on Tuesday.

Iā€™m suspecting, so far, a bullish run LO today, subject to PA at that time.

My Favorite set up, requires no indicators or tools. Jump in after the high is made and failed on a test.

Rise and shine guys, rise and shine!! Time for a coffee before the London open gets going!!

Would be nice to see a test of 1.3385 today on EURUSD.

Good luck

It is already 2:23 PM

Been up for Lunch LOL

Ok for the upside Iā€™m gonna go with 1.5920. So to recap. LO will run stops on the longs and suck people in short getting to 1.58. price will trade up to 1.5920 during intra day and prolly settle around the 1.59 or 1.5880. So lets see how these crystal balls are at predicting the marketā€™s whims :D.

Hereā€™s why. Stopping volume in LO yesterday around the figure. Clean looking levels where i would place my SL(if i were a noob). Big figure. For the upside dragging a fib from 1.5980 to my predicted low yields a 62% retracement at around the 1.5914 with a sweet spot at 1.5928. So 1.5920 is in that range and itā€™s an institutional level. Would also run stops on shorts. and lines up with a reflection on yesterdays high to low. Weā€™ve been in a consolidation all week. Overall Iā€™m bearish but i feel we need a pullback to fill in some price. And 1.58 is a very strong previous level seems like a perfect place to stop. Further down the line Iā€™m thinking 1.598.

So letā€™s do this. Again I wonā€™t be editing this post :D. And will be referencing after the day plays out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anticipating this set up since NYO yesterday.