Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

True but don’t you think he makes a stable income from his (probably) millions of dollars invested/trading account as well as I’m sure the standard management fees from his hedge fund?

Anyways, I guess everyone has different motivations. I would ask him myself but he always gives the generic “I love to teach” statement at the beginning of his webinars as if we haven’t heard that from every forex marketer ever.

Single Loss, I love how everyone says that…

Vid for PipHanger, yeah that is why I put the analysis for the trade today, because the trade was using the plan he outlined for me…I have been testing this trading plan ever since he gave it to me…It’s a losing strategy…like I stated above…

I remember ICT talking about getting emails from people asking “do theses tools work for you” or asking other mentees. And he said “it doesn’t matter if they work for me are they working for you” pip hanger u can’t deny support and resistance and the power of three and stop runs don’t work. U can not tell me that. This stuff works but its not objective. Trading is not objective. From your posts the problem is your mindset. Mentally weak. Which is EVERY traders biggest problem. It’s easy to find an edge. It’s hard to repeat that edge consistently.

EDIT: also the markets seem to be indecisive right now. Maybe wait to trade until its made up its mind.

the problem exactly…consistently…how do you trade consistently when everything is never the same, no trade is the same, no setup is the same…judas can mean fake out or judas…turtles soup can mean stop hunt or continuation on…support can hold or not hold, same with resistance…london open could mean low or high for the day or it can ignore it…etc etc…so please tell me o great one…are you trading consistently…?

ICT if support and resistance are so important in this game, why don’t you go over it more in your videos instead of just saying blank, blank, and blank or the levels i am watching…

if a top down analysis is so important, why not go through it in your PTC videos…

Interest Rates are the key to this whole trading gig…so why have you only went over it i think once or twice in all the ptc videos you have put together…

Why???

You were correct, i am addicted to this…and that is why i get so upset about losing in these markets…

That addiction has come from all the hype in your promo videos…

Then ICT says he determines a key level will hold by first waiting for a swing point…Today for example…there was no swing point for a buy…no power of 3…only reason was the key level bounce…how did he know this level would hold and the bounce would continue through 6120 key resistance…these are things we should just expect? he never explains what his thought process was when it was trading down to this level etc…all he says is I bought today and won again…easy game to all you haters…bla bla bla…he needs to go deeper into the breakdown of why he took the trades…what he was thinking the whole week…why he was thinking what he was thinking…Give us something good…

and we can’t forget the latest hype…promising a myfxbook account next year…give me a break you ever think this will happen…

Do i smell hook and sinker once more…

Hey PipHanger:

I just gone through your posts and it’s obvious your mindset has become extremely toxic. Let’s establish some facts here… I didn’t promise you anything but W.O.R.K.

It was going to be expensive… when you think you have nothing else to give… you find more… strength… patience… will. I realize you are feeling pain and emotions. However, ICT didn’t tell you to take those trades. Where is the RESPONSIBILITY on PipHanger? It is easier to put the blame on an outside party versus sucking it up… grinding through it… and overcoming it. Look in the mirror brother… I am not trying to bash you. I am compasionate towards you as I understand what’s motivating your posts… but you are being quite rude.

Firstly, let’s remind each other I spent an evening with you developing a plan for you specifically. I nudged you into being a “bear” as it was, at the time, very bearish. You needed to focus on one thing and apply the tools in the correct Market Conditions. When you did this… you seemed to do well. Despite having clear rules… you went ahead and broke them… buying and trading long. Did ICT tell you to do that? Did ICT push the Buy Tab on your platform? No sir… you did.

Now the delivery of my time and efforts while for the most part I feel is appreciated… I am disappointed that you would reach this low, quite personally. This is and you are not… the first time I had to respond to weak minded, suffering Traders. So I don’t blame you personally… I just feel a bit more respect is warranted here.

Secondly, I didn’t serve anything to anyone in any video. I stated and the video is still online in the same format it was when first uploaded… the Key Daily Levels were noted… and I wasn’t sure which level it would work at that given time… I DID however, state I would be Bullish going into Wednesday - Thursday. What would you think that might mean? The levels were noted… I wasn’t sure that day which would be traded to initially… but if it trades to either level… you have “reason” to hunt a setup.

You are not using the concepts. You are not using the rules. You want glory and won’t accept loss or being W.R.O.N.G.

You are stuck on video one. You are not going to fix the problem by attacking me. The man will still be there in the mirror… looking right back at you… and it won’t be Michael’s mug staring at you.

Don’t tell me what to do or not do. Frankly, if you find my commentary and or videos as a put-off… I said it before and I wil say it again… Turn The Channel. Nobody forces you to watch my work. I don’t collect fees, commisions or get kickbacks for this… I enjoy doing it. I sincerely want to see guys like you lick it and do well. However, I can’t fix what’s between the ears… this business is mental Chess… and Poker it isn’t.

As for the Million Dollar Challenge… it is still running. You have to remember I am not in a position to give advice or signals. I have a family and while I am affluent… I would rather not spend money in fines while doing something I feel is helpful. The videos are intended to highlight high probability levels where they will likely setup. The work is on each of you.

The PipHanger Bear Strategy is gold… when it’s used in “bearish” environments. You think recent action would suggest we are in bear country? Come on man… show a bit of responsibility.

I do not have the strength as a Trader to comment while I am in a Live Trade. I have stated this openly before. It is my weakness. In fact I illustrated this point today… I collapsed the long Cable Trade prior to the level I “really wanted”. Why? I was commenting on it… I over-analyzed it. You see… I am Man enough… I am big enough… I am R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.L.E.

You have no idea how much time I spend and how much I work in emails and lesson planning… and just thinking of ways to helps guy just like you. It’s very disenchanting to read things like these when I invested in you and now you act so ignorant.

ICT can’t fix PipHanger. I tried, but I failed. Does this take the pain away?

I sincerely hope you do well in whatever you choose to do PipHanger. At this point, I might have to agree with you… you may in fact not be a Trader. No shame in that… but that’s something you will need to sort out on your own. I can’t spend time responding to these types of posts… so forgive me if they go ignored.

I would like this also and top down analysis in PtC vids. I’d like a step by step breakdown of each trade he takes.

It’s about probabilities. Doesn’t mean a sure thing but probably.

ICT, “The PipHanger Bear Strategy is gold… when it’s used in “bearish” environments. You think recent action would suggest we are in bear country? Come on man… show a bit of responsibility.”

Gold, no way is it gold…i just showed you a trade today that it didn’t work…and this isn’t just one trade…if i go through the whole year so far backtesting this strategy…i would be losing more money they i make no matter what risk management i used…

Why wouldn’t i excpect bear country? Market flow on daily and 4 hour was bearish…pivot sell zone…OTE short…ran into a key level of resistance?

i thought alot of us would find benefit in this also…but the man said DON"T TELL HIM WHAT TO DO!!!

so we will never see that…

I’m content with everything he’s already provided. It would be nice for him to give me a little starting capital also. But if he doesn’t who cares. More than anything Michael sparked my interest in trading. He started a fire. He made me understand everyone starts out like I did. And he showed me the markets are manipulated which I think just that idea is gold. Again and again it’s the mindset pip hanger that is the key. It’s not like he’s giving out some dumbass indicator or a system. Do you really not believe in support and resistance? Or that lining your trades in the direction of the HTF puts the odds in your favor? It would be different if he was giving a system or something complicated. But he uses the bare essentials really. And I never claimed to be a great trader. Look at my thread I list some psyches that I go through. Am I smart enough? Can I handle a larger account? But one thing I learned a loooong time ago. EVERYTHING is on you I go out of my way to blame **** on myself just so I don’t get into that mindset of its always someone else’s fault. And that was before I even knew about trading. I’ll say it again one of my faves. Even a retarded person can learn his abcs it’ll just take him longer. Anyone can do anything it’s about willpower perseverance and motivation. How bad do you want it? That’s what it comes down to. Maybe it’s easier for you to pick up your McDonald cap and accept you average life than it is to deal with this. I think that about my job all the time but I still look at the markets everyday.

yes i believe in support and resistance, but when it goes through 5 support levels and setups up failure trades at 4 of them before finding support on the last one…how can you trade this with a profit and consistency?

ICT, you say you want to help, but you never responded to my analysis, determine why the trade failed and what I missed…

All you gave was a short answer, because i said i was buying on wednesday or thrusday, and come on you think we are bearish…

Each time i posted my analysis i never got a single response or help from anyone on the forums to what I might be missing?? looks like i spent a lot of time documenting trades for nothing…i feel your pain for a lot of wasted time spent…

Hehe, I’ve been saying something similar.
Even a complete moron can solve something like a rubix cube, all it takes is time.
I like yours much better though :wink:

I take it no PTC tonight…as mentioned on twitter…:58:

Time to put my toxic mind to rest…good night everyone…see you on the flip side…:48:

So, I’ve been pretty successful using ICT’s methods, so here is what I am going to try to do:

Starting next week, I’m going to announce my trades as I take them. I’ll try to explain why I’m taking the trade, my entry, and my exit. I’ll try to announce my profit/loss in pips as I close the trade, as well. It’s entirely possible that I’m going to crash and burn doing this, because disclosing this sort of information turns me into a nervous wreck and causes me to make bad decisions, but it happens.

Hopefully I’ll serve as an example of success using the concepts. If I don’t, then I’ll at least serve as an example of what not to do, so other traders don’t make the same mistakes as me.

Also - I do have a question for ICT. Have you ever considered getting your certification? From what I can tell, certification isn’t necessary, you just have to register - Although to be fair I quickly skimmed the information and I am totally exhausted. I may have missed some important information. It just seems like it would make the videos and everything else significantly easier to make, with you not having to censor yourself or anything.

If I’m wrong, and being a CTA is actually a giant P.I.T.A. feel free to disregard!

I don’t want to ruffle too many feathers here but I think people are taking for granted all that ICT does/has done. He has given a significant amount of time and effort to us for free. At some point, people are going to have to find their own way, fail, learn, and keep doing that until they become successful.

If for some reason ICT went away, would everyone just stop and throw up their arms and give up? I say no. You will take the foundation he gave you and find a way to make it work as long you have that drive. It seems people are trying to replicate what he does and thus hope they become successful doing it. But he has always taught to use some tools and find your own method that works.

I’m pretty new here and I guess I’m just doing some of my own venting. It seems people are getting frustrated that they aren’t succeeding immediately when ICT has been doing this for years.

Apologies to anyone that might take what I said the wrong way but it is just my two cents. Maybe all its worth is one cent.

EJ

Myfxbook will do that all for you, you can even write comments on trades. Just throwing this out there if you want to consider using that. Also, with a year of consistency behind you, I’m sure you’d be ok :slight_smile: