Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

definitely looking like it. hasnt popped above just yet… (getting very close)

I’m not going to answer this one as I’m unsure myself!

interesting: It seems 2 weeks is my magic number concerning my patience…
While my Patience has improved gigantically over the past 10 months… I noticed once again that after being flat for 2 weeks, while still watching the charts everyday, I will start losing my patience… Something I need to work on!
Had a limit sell order at 1.2974 for the whole week (just got triggered)
But during LO and my now missing patience I decided to also short fiber by market order in case price wont reach up to my trigger… entered short at 1.2945 with a 40 pip SL (downsized my lot size accordingly… but wanted to make sure price could gun the stops of the past 2 weeks without stoping me out…)
Well it did stop me out, and unless they are finally slamming price down (my SL of limit sell order is at 1.3004) I could end up with a second losing trade (which would amount to a 3% loss for the day/week = worst day of my trading history;))

I am not arguing about my limit sell order as it was a level I expected… it either works or it won’t…
I am however angry about my REaction trading during LO…
It is good to know my patient’s limits so I can work on that one…

Now they have bagged all the stops of the previous 2 weeks… Dont be greedy Smartmoney! SLAMM it down now!:wink: And I might even be ending this trading day with a smile… hahaha

cheers

Hope this is worth something, divergance on the Index’s.

looks like a few of us took the same trade: short fiber at the ote, adr, stop run.

Good luck all.

Wally

@FredFresh, relax and let the market come to you!

You’ve done the analysis, you’ve got your predetermined limit orders placed, if they’re filled, fine, if not, there is always tomorrow :slight_smile:

I had a great experience with this over the last 2 weeks. Search and destroy profile in the Cable (didnt trade Fiber at all during this time) and pretty much setup all of my limit orders at the start of the week (or at least had a pretty good idea of where I wantd to place them the day before). They all filled and they all bagged some nice pips.

I kept thinking price would never hit the levels (trading off 1H charts), sitting on your hands and not touching the orders was a huge struggle, but more than worth it!

Keep at it! You’re making good progress!

Wally! Long time no see, heh its funny I was actually suspecting a rally in the DOW markets today

I just don’t feel up to trading it today plus I don’t have DOW entitlements :stuck_out_tongue: nice catch though

Guys when you see this SMT Div on which chart you are most focused??
Which of these three will more the most? Or when SMT Div happend it move all three same direction with same power?

THX

ok Im out… now I fully expect to see them slam it down without me…
tempting to reenter BUT lost enough for one day…

next week.
cheers and happy weekend to y’all

When and where will be today live video with Michael ICT??
It’s my first live video and don’t know where to find it…

THX

I wasn’t aware of a live event today.

I do see Michael and Chris Lori are doing a joint webinar on the 14/10/12.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/576578210

Of which I’m looking forward to.

Ok, today was the day. Yesterday we reached the 23 pct retracement, from 1 jun to 21 sep.
I waited for the bounce to enter long via OTE at lo at 1.6100.

Bagged 100 pips, I love it when the tools work and patience is rewarded :slight_smile:

Hi Fred,

I am currently in the same position as you haha… gotta pick outselves up and approach the next trading week with a positive mindset! All the best!

Can’t even win paper trading…

Daily & 4 Hour market flow…Bearish

Wait for pull back (Judas) into Key Resistance…6120

Pivot Zone…Sell

Time of Day…London Open

Wait for Overbought conditions…60 min OverBought throughout London Open and into the whole day

Use OTE for entry…pull fib from yesterday’s Asian Range High to most recent low (OTE right at MR1 6120)

SMT Divergence…At the time Bearish SMT between USDX & USD/CHF & Cable & Fiber

60 min hammer right at this level

I love these days when everything lines up and I take the bait…It very nice that I can consistently pull in negative pips every week. Just because I don’t talk about ICT’s trading plan he gave me doesn’t mean I’m still not trying to make sense out of it. The only problem is it has more false signals then actual winning signals. Maybe 1 out of 20 will be good trades.

And ICT will you stop tweeting that you called the trade and said you were buying on Wednesday or Thursday, that is a false statement and it happens weekly. What I got from your videos are mixed signals. At one point you said you really didn’t know which way price would go, you were uncertain…Now you make it sound like you laid it on a silver platter for us.

I noticed you clam up a few days before hand on all trades you take, stop talking in forums, stop making videos, etc…so I knew you were either in a trade or was getting ready to trade…just had no idea that the signals would be so mixed and I picked the wrong side again…

GLGTeaching

Anyone surprised at lori’s ridiculously overpriced courses. Obviously he has a million different courses/packages to optimize profit. Why does a successful trader spend so much time and energy with marketing and making courses and selling them for crazy prices when he can make as much money as you could want through trading?

I appreciate some of his stuff from what I’ve seen in webinars ect but it’s nothing new or groundbreaking. I feel a little uneasy ICT is promoting him this much. I know ICT himself said in the past that you wouldn’t be selling courses if you were a successful trader to a couple marketers who have shown up in babypips over the last year. I’m not trying to piss on ICT or lori for that matter, I’ve learned a great deal from ICT especially. This whole thing just leaves an uncomfortable taste in my mouth.

Traders need stable income like everyone else.

Im not sure what you’re asking but with all SMT’s you want to see one (any one) fail to make a new high or low at a level (S&R, fib or pivot… ect) in this case with the equity markets I was hoping this would indicate a ‘risk off’ day at the begining of the New York session and we would make good on the fiber short at (what I thought was a good) technical level.

re fiber short: I really shouldn’t ignore the little voice in the back of my head saying “but we’re in a buy program”.

Wally

You guys remember the excitement we got when ICT posted the Millionaire Traders Guild Intro that said this…

[B]Never before has anyone opened their trading desk & publicly & successfully trade a modest account to every trader’s aspiration…[/B]

[B]One Million in 36 Months

This Thread will make History

100% Documentation

100% Real Money

Join the Hunt with Inner Circle Trader[/B]

Looks like I took the bait once again…

O and when he said he wanted to make the most Millionaire’s and make history and how we all thought in 36 Months we were going to be millionaires…You Remember!!! What an exciting day that was…wish I could have those good old days back when I thought I was going to be rich…

O and all the while ICT is talking about scam artiest and how they will promise you a lot of things and promise the best trading strategy out there…

Anyone feel the rage…?

Wally,
Check out the Fiber commentary for PTC video released on September 6th, 2012 here: Inner Circle Trader PTC 09/06/12 - YouTube
A seemingly similar setup unfolded with Fiber then AND we were in a Buy program then (traded up from Asian session into NYO, up to a level where stops were anticipated to be raided). Shorts were still valid setups provided they were treated as scalps. However, the difference is that today’s action didn’t see price raid the stops and then slam down like it did on September 6th. Sometimes technically sound trade ideas don’t work out and that’s why risk management is so important. Yes, I got stopped out on this trade as well but we can’t win them all

Yes, I hear you it’s all free, well free doesn’t have to come with all the hype and glory with no delivery…

Almost forgot, You remember from the PTC return video how it said [B]Daily PTC[/B]

Not this crap were I’m going to clam up and remove myself from everything 2 days before I take a trade, then I will start with PTC again…

Remember when ICT made videos specially and specifically for you?

That, for the most part, has been more attention anyone else has received who weren’t drive by trolling because of a single loss they incurred.

Pretty sure there’s a livestream vid that said Piphanger THIS IS FOR YOU.