Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Can’t Wait

are the PTC vids recorded?

PTC? Parent and Teachers Committee?

Isn’t it the 9th he starts it, there’s a thread with a posting of 4 archive ones on the Newbie Island.

Today, says on the first post, I always get confused, you Americans put the date the wrong way 'round, why is that? It don’t make sense, months don’t have priority over days!!! :slight_smile:

Excited! Hopefully will better me as a trader.

with all the comments, i have no choice… SUBSCRIBED!!!

We Americans must be different. That why we drive on the other side of the road and do not use the metric system and a great many other things.

I don’t think you’re that different, just a little behind, that’s all, 5 hours behind, the days behind the month, Bank Holidays just after us… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wow, you folks are awesome… and quite apparently excited to see the daily reviews returning to Babypips! Three days have past and we are already over 4200 views and 5 stars… that’s a wonderful feeling as a thread operator. I think you will be pleased and once again… let’s raise the bar on the Internet for Forex based Forum Community & Content… we are the new “standard in excellence” Babypips… ready up!

:57:

Am i right in assuming it’s pre-recorded video and not livestream? Thanks.

One more question. I just noticed/watched the livestream on Sept 3. How are the live events communicated? I check the thread throughout the day but haven’t seen any announcements. Thanks.

They are all prerecorded unless posted in advance that it will be a Live session. I will use these occasionally to post live trades and commentary for informational purposes only… not a signal service. Talk with you all later!

:57:

Follow Michael’s twitter feed.

@ICT_Babypips

Thanks, Tommy.

Thank you Michael for everything. I’m a newbie and trading on demo and I’m having success and its ONLY BECAUSE OF YOUR GRACIOUS TEACHINGS. I would be no where without you - no where. You are a gift from God. Thank you Michael very very much. So many people feel they have to keep what they’ve learned because it costs them thousands of dollars or years of experiencing and learning. Not you - you share and on top of that you’re very humble. Thank you Michael I owe every last bit of success I have in forex and ever achieve to you - thank you.

Sounds like you’re in love :smiley:

Aren’t we all?

I really just can’t believe the info I’m being taught for free!! I can not believe it - I’m astonished and at a loss for words. One additional thing I can take from Michael, aside from the vault and wealth of information he has blessed us with already, is if I do make it in Forex, which I feel I will (and don’t get me started about money management - which I feel is the ultimate vault of all the goodies and will allow me to succeed, when being applied with ICT’s top down analysis and trade setups and everything else). The one thing I will take away the most is to stay humble and helpful when I get to the top. Can’t wait for tonight’s session and see you there.

Take some advice and trade in demo until you calm down and write out a trading plan…I was the same way excited and I lost some money because I wasn’t structured.

Since I’ve made a plan and lost the emotional excitement I’ve made it all back and then some :smiley:

Thanks IyaJenkei for the tip and for the encouragement of making it all back and them some

[video=youtube_share;-vQaS4cRIyg]http://youtu.be/-vQaS4cRIyg[/video]

Fiber 1.2550-60 looks interesting in here… should Fiber hold what we have in place. I wasn’t looking to see it slip this early… but that’s trading folks. Hope you enjoy the first edition… they get better and remember we have some news events that might fuel some intraday setups… talk with you all tomorrow night via PTC video.

[B]GLGT[/B] :57: