Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Ok I am a little late in responding but I still want to demonstrate the full support and excitement shared by all in this bloody awesome group…BEAUTY MIKE your the one
:32:

I am all ready to lean from the master.

Subscribed

I am looking forward to this thread growing in knowledge for all to learn. Kudo’s to you ICT for all your efforts in helping other forex traders coming to grips with the fx world :60:

I dont know whats gonna be here but im in love with ICT

Oh gee’s, not another one, I was accused today of ‘having a new best friend’, well all I’m doing is not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

But I get it :wink:

Thank you Mike for all that you are doing for us!

You’re changing lives! :64:

G :wink:

There will always be trouble!!

You think that all you want to do is sit quietly and make a pile of money and help others to do the same thing, BUT other people have other motivations.

And here comes trouble!!

This is what happened last interest rate day, and this screenshot will tell you exactly what trading decision to take today.

Not that im encouraging anything :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been thinking the same, it looks so much like it’s going to go up, then whoosh.

Long term the EUR is higher than fair value, if you look at the monthly chart, going back 10 years, it was 0.80ish to the dollar, there is no reason why it can’t head towards that level again.

The big money will gear up and push it wherever it needs to go, but usually these pesky news announcements just give it short term fluctuations up and down, but overall it’ll sway the way of the general higher time frame direction - as shown in the example i posted…

And ICT snipes another perfect trade…with the 1.2650 - 1.2630 zone, which I pre-marked at the beginning of the week :smiley:

I got short squeezed - took the Sell ote @ 11:30 gmt time in Ny kill zone+ confluence of noted 1.2620 level right after price spiked 30 pips to gun for that old high it stopped me out :frowning:

Shouldn’t be trading today, interest rates.

I am looking at cable and am particularly interested in the 1.59956 level because:

1. it is the 161.8 fib ext of the monthly Holy Trinity
  2. it is the fib OTE when taken from the long term hi (30/4/12) to the Lo on 1/6/12
  3. it is close to the W_R2 at 1.5985
  4. This level has acted as previous Support/Resistance over the last 18 months.
  5. We currently have Stochastic Daily TF divergence.

All high TF data I know but shorter term entry criteria could be used, we were within 50 pips a few moments ago. Only fly in the ointment, Friday is NFP day!:17:

](Imgur: The magic of the Internet)[/IMG]

Anybody using “ICT reflection” pattern? If you add 1.4185 level to your Fibo tool it makes it easier to see straight away without having to shift actual OTE to the high/low…

Michael

If i squint hard enough, I think I can see something similar starting to materialize with the fiber as well (at least to my untrained rookie eyes 8)

[ul]
[li]It is on its way to get out of the trinity (it seems to me, that many times after the first peek out, comes a retracement, than it goes)
[/li][li]Could be around an OTE as well, with 161extension lining up with the 1.33 highs,
[/li][li]We are around the monthly MR1,
[/li][li]also around a nice resistance, it is hesitant to break through convincingly. There are more things as well, but won’t drag on
[/li][/ul]

Maybe things are slowly getting in line for a retracement in the current uptrend what might come before and IF it goes to the .33 levels. It is not yet the perfect eclipse, I don’t see this happening on the USDX, and the wk chart doesnt seem like it should fall already.

But of course I think somebody we all know with the serious firepower accumulated over the years would disprove all I said in a blink of an eye :slight_smile: thus making all I wrote seem like utter nonsense :smiley:

What do you guys think about my idea, is it solid, or flawed?

[video=youtube_share;P1Bh-29IJdk]http://youtu.be/P1Bh-29IJdk[/video]

This is the original video with the analysis prior to the action. I do not like the the video not showing the last slides in my closing graphics segment of the the videos. Occasionally Camstudio acts up like this and it drives me crazy as a person living with OCD :17:

I would greatly appreciate you liking this video as documentation that you did in fact view it prior to the action unfolding as described. I ask this because I will be redoing the rendering and posting the intended presentation on the first page for lipstick purposes. Call me crazy but it is a big deal lol.

Thanks for your understanding. :57:

Michael

Quick question - When looking for Cable Fiber divergence why not simply use EUR/GBP eg a MA crossover?

Rod
PS Thanks for your teaching - the lights are starting to come on for me. Love that Judas Swing.
PPS Like the 'Safe(s). I’ll know whom to call if we are ever invaded. LOL.

That’s a good question Rod178…

The short answer is… Price Action.

You want to see the respective Highs and Lows between the two pairs you monitor. The SMT is fractal like all my methods… what fails on one timeframe will to a greater or lesser degree repeat higher or lower in timeframes. The E/G is like the green on a Roulette Wheel… you can bet Black or Red… but it’s not a 50/50 odds… Green can nail you!

The SMT is a selection/confirmation tool. It should be used on the basis of a Key Price level and nothing more. Stick to comparing highs and lows at S&R derived from 60 min and higher… and live there. It is enough… trust me. :57: