Intraday Punt

Okay, since it’s a bit of a bull session while waiting on god knows what tonight, how many trades do you think you guys have missed because of this place?

I wouldn’t be able to count 'em…

AUD/CAD long at 31/05 -12:53 GMT (0.885). TP 0.889. Active.

AUD/USD long 31/05-12:53 GMT (0.843). TP 0.847. [B]Win[/B]

I’ll leave it at that for now as we have a holiday both sides of the pond… half the pro traders away from the office. :slight_smile:

looks like your AUD/CAD was probably triggered. Don’t forget to keep a pip count RC! Will be interesting to see after 100 trades :p.

Can’t resist the double bottom. AUD/USD long 31/05-15:37 GMT (0.843). TP 0.847. Active.

Should prob have stated active instead of pending… meant trade was active but not won or lost. Have amended all… lol.

Ya, I was wondering if those would be valid trades to take. The ones that hit your entry point multiple times per day.

Did you enter long on EURUSD or GBPUSD? Or short USDJPY? Just a couple of the trades I [I]think[/I] I see, unless we’re seeing different things again…

Nice thread RC I will follow this.

Can’t resist the double bottom. AUD/USD long 31/05-15:37 GMT (0.843). TP 0.847. Active.

That spike get you? it saved me I was short A/U and NZD/U and happened to look at my screen at just the right time:D

Yes its a little erratic today… lol. No with a RR of 1:1 it just missed it but you know my policy on stops. :slight_smile:

I avoided trading today lol, I dont like the holidays. Wish I did though, spotted at least 6-7 trades (only looked at 8 pairs lol) most of which look to have turned out well. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow right?

I’ve been in the garden all day rather than watching monitors. AUD/USD at BE at present. CAD/JPY has come back… up around 20. AUD/CAD has proved a pain… thinks its the wild child GBP/JPY but coming back… revised my TP to 0.887.

Garden all day!? Guess you guys across the pond dont like to bbq today?

Got to figure a better way to do this as I monitor 20 pairs and my set up is dynamic i.e. I have entered several trades on the hoof today but not had time to post. A better way I think will be to post a screenshot of my closed trades on my platform each day. That will list all the trades, pairs entries/ exits etc in any event and will not have made me the unwilling party to a signal service… lol.

Any update RC? How are the daffodils doing? Lol. Tonight I’m setting up my second 17" monitor! should make these 20 pairs a tad easier to watch. Also going to be using price alerts and serious tests on this system start soon after :smiley:

Edit:

Great timing RC! Right after I post lol.

Yep currently short GBP/JPY, GBP/USD.

With 20 pairs two monitors is about the least you can get away with. :slight_smile:

Your no gardener then huh? Daffs are done by now… lol.

With 20 pairs two monitors is about the least you can get away with

LOL I watch about 10 pairs and have been doing most of my trading from a netbook.

I guess you could get away with those, on my charts theyre like almost valid trades :confused: But close enough where I could see you trading them. Maybe it’s the differences again…

And no, I’ve never gardened before lol. My mom used to but no it’s my dad.

Credit where credit is due! :smiley: Dammed if I could do that… but at least can take it and lock yourself in the toilet… I don’t even get any peace there LOL.

RC, is there an easier way to load the idicators on all the charts? 20 charts all needing indicators is gonna take a while:eek:

Nope takes around two hours… but once in and saved all you need do is load and expand each pair at the start of trading. about 10 mins. :slight_smile:

Exited both just now for a double win lol.

I’ll email you a chart and some updates in a mo.

Sounds good RC!

Just looked you up on FB for your email address and your actually on it! :smiley: Guess you really are not trading the hols lol.