Intraday Punt

What do you mean by the last part?

LOL… can’t have two masters. :smiley:

Agreed, I’m here to learn lol.

LOL… didn’t mean me. FB or FX. :smiley:

Ohhhhhhh, either way I’m here to learn lol.

Setting up my alerts now :eek: 20 pairs may take a while

RC what do you think of EURAUD right now?

Nope not yet for me. Look to AUD/CAD its OS big time…lol.

Well, not yet, but looks like it’s near an entry, thats what I meant :p. And ya AUD/CAD looks quite OS lol.

Just took a long on AUD/CAD well see. :wink:

AUD/CAD looks quite OS lol.

Maybe I am missing something but in the past 3 or 4 weeks AUD/CAD has moved a whooping 60 pips. in the past 3 DAYS its moved 21 pips. Is that worth the trouble? Sounds like an 8+ hr trade for 10 or so pips? I have a 3.2 pip spread on that pair to boot.:confused:

Same;) It is quite different trying to keep trace of 20 pairs lol.

Its quite time re both sides of the pond being on vacation. But all things being equal its worth a long to around 0.8823 currently. We should take the vacation air more… lol.

I’m feeling bold. My TP is .8824 lol

Also went long on GBPCAD

Back from my 3 day weekend just getting back into the swing of things. Looking forward to following along here.

Not putting 20 pairs up though, just a few of the majors for me.

Well, my AUDCAD was a loss but my GBPCAD was a winner.

Wasn’t thinking of continuing as the main point of starting this thread was to call out JohnnyBS. I did that and he declined. But as were here I could post a few trading screenshots.

Just went short GBPUSD and GBPJPY

And of course he declined RC, he can predict the next bar to 99.9% accuracy. He’s obviously the richest person in the world :stuck_out_tongue: LOL

Could have wiped the floor with me if he can? :stuck_out_tongue:

Been trading real light today as I didn’t hit the hay until 05:00 ang got up at 12:00 lol. But heres my current trades.

Short AUD/JPY at 76.969, GBP/CAD 1.543 and EUR/GBP 0.833… up around 90 pips so far.

Duh… meant LONG EUR/GBP… I really shouldn’t be trading today. :eek:

well that’s ok we know how to trade it and I’ll give it more of a go this week now the holiday is over and things are getting back to normal.

Funny on that other thread someone mentioned gun slingers and race car drivers… funny because guns are Nascar are two of my many hobbies LOL

See ya at the finish line pardner !

He called me Billy the Kid lol. I can live with that as a heart attack will get me before a bullet in any event. :smiley:

I knew what you meant lol. I’m up about 4 pips now :cool: wait, 12 now lol.