Investing in Ukraine is worth it or not?

Hello friends and fellow traders, I am interested in hearing your perspective on the investment climate in Ukraine following the war. I would greatly appreciate insights from analysts and investors. As an investor myself, I believe that despite the current conflict, there is great potential for investment in Ukraine, particularly in human resources and land. Thank you in advance for your contributions.
I suggest we maintain a neutral stance on this topic and focus on analyzing it to make suggestions for future endeavors. I am confident that by taking this approach, we can achieve our goals while avoiding unnecessary controversy.

Hi,
I have spent a good deal of my working life in war torn countries. It has been my experience over five decades that you will almost always be more optimistic than reality presents itself when looking at a country exiting from a troubled period. Some never recover, some recover but much more slowly than you wish in your future business planning. It’s a bit like the stock market. They say the price is “always factored in” before an event happens, not afterwards.
Best of luck.

1 Like

I think the agricultural sector is one of the most fertile and promising areas for investment.
Also, I would look into the stocks of companies like Rheinmetall, for example. I think they will only grow in the next 10 years

1 Like