Is it possible

I feel I am not over trading and always follows my rules strictly. I won’t risk more than 2 to 3% per trade and never had a lot of open positions. If you go through my October month review posted in babypips, then you will be clear about my 29.89% gain. Also If you go through my thread Bijoy’s trading set ups from the first post, you will become aware of my entire performance.

Just had a quick look at the two threads you’ve linked … nice.
I hope you’ll continue them for 2013.

If you can keep up that performance, I’m pretty sure you won’t end up with 1% ROI the coming year.

All the best!

Cheers,
P.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
(Colin Powell)

As some members already mentioned, the answer is yes, if the traders know what they are doing.

One key factor, as also has been discussed, is the amount you need to have in the account. By personal experience, making an average of 4 to 12% monthly can be achieved without an excessive risk (DD normally around 1% and MAXDD around 30% in periods of high volatility).

So for that kind of return with the risk mentioned above, you should be looking at a 150k account to start with.

Higher return can be obtained but of course the risk rises accordingly and it is not wise to have unnecessary risk.

If you don’t mind, please send me the name of the company by Private Message.

So, about the questions I am sure will be asked: Yes, I work for an account management company. No, I will not advertise in here. Yes, there are many talented people making money in Forex and all my income comes from trading forex, metals and futures.

Happy trading everyone.

come on guys shorly you can pull 10 to 20 pips from the market every trading day, and your maximum stop on any trade is no more then 10? I think nost traders go wrong as they have to many types of entries, just one specific event should carry u in to regular profits…

Great minds think alike. :smiley:

Cheers,
P.

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
(Colin Powell)

Hi Smart Trade, i’m from sydney to how can i get in touch with you to ask you a few questions?

I couldn’t private message you for some reason let me know please.

Yes it is very possible, depends on what size lot u trade.

Sure, I have accepted the friend request.That should allow the PMs.

I sent you a message mate.

“I’d rather take that money and head to Vegas for a crazy weekend.” LOL
"

Nothing is impossible in forex if we wanna to try, sir… :slight_smile:
But, we should make the target according to our abilities…

Exactly, nothing is impossible in forex. Keep trying and do the best, so we can make our dreams come true…

Let’s start with what would be a realistic rate of return per month.

It is widely accepted that 6% ROI EVERY month is a reasonable target.

If 6% is achieved every month and you allow the profits to compound in your account, you will double your account size in 12 months.

So with that in mind, based on 6% ROI a month, to profit $10,000 a month, it means your account size has to be at least $167,000.