Luminous Déjà vu

Don’t worry bro…there will be more to come…just wanna test how patient the members are…hehehe another human nature…actually my previous post also take time to learn but traders usually eager to know the system not the problems…thats common…remember if traders cant get rid of the problems I listed on my previous post, they are not ready to trade yet…

Hi Lumi, hi everybody!
I am new to this bp forum, but not new to babypips, I’ve also graduted the school few years ago, and now I see that school is updated with new valuable material. Thanks bp!

My story first :slight_smile:
I read a lot of fx trading books, but never traded with real money. I am searching for the strategy to start with. It should’nt be overloaded with indicators and so on.

I got very nice daytime job, and that’s why I believe that I understand your behaviour in first statement (where you were risking 30-40% of your account). Just deposit 100-500 bucks and try to raise your account 10x with higher risks. After you reach some point of $ amount in your account - significant reduce reduction is a must for profitable long term trading. But until some point, I am willing to trade with higher risks.

What I did is opened fx live account, deposited 100$, bought “Forex growth bot” and launched it on one of my dedicated servers. testing it right now. Also, I tried to “scalp” some 5-15 min graphs. While bot is trading on his own, I’m searching for the strategy to start with.

Lumi, why you always withdraw your funds? Why just don’t accumulate profits and trade on the “higher levels” ?
Do you have other source of income than forex?

What’s forex mean to your life?

Cheers!

Maybe he needed the money for some reason. Good for you you got a nice job, I am unemployed so I got time to watch my monitor. I found that longer time frames work better than shorter but you need to be more pateint with them. And you need more time to watch. Because I like to do everything manually, I do not trust robots. I started to understand forex better and better but there is a lot to learn. Without patience you even cannot start as a trader. As they say at babypips school: “Donate your money to your favourite charity if you can not wait at least a few months before start”. I tested 5 trade system, all of them are good, one of them I made 10-80 pips with, about 70% succes rate. But I realized the system is not enough in its own. You need to know the news, read blogs, reviews, watch your charts. I respect traders who trade 5-6 currency pair at the same time, but that is hard imo. Also I can not imagine myself to trade part time. Also I realized that, I grab pips usually at the mornings and before noon (I am from GMT+1 zone). Patience is the key for sure, time as well.
Happy trading

When will you be able to share your free system, Luminousneo? I am anxious to learn! Thank you.

Can you get on with the sales pitch already?

:smiley: gotta make them beg first, right? :wink:

pure marketing, “another human nature”

Its nice to see some responses on this thread tho there are some negatives and positives comments. Sierikas, for your information I have 1 account which I never withdraw since a few years ago. I started with USD1K , risk only 1% of my account and taking only 50 pips net profit daily. As the equity increase the number of lots I trade will also increase. It took me 220 trading days to make it USD10k and 421 trading days to make USD100k. It seem so slow but its a good investment for me and the most important thing is its safer. Since the system suit me well, then I have another small account which I trade with higher risk and withdraw weekly for my pocket money. Forex is everything to me…even my wife can trade and withdraw weekly…

I trade what I can’t afford. I can get 50 pips daily so that’s my target. I don’t want to imitate someone who claimed he can get hundreds of pips because I know I can’t trade like them. But a SMART TRADER is a trader who can take advantage from what Forex can offer. I know I can make money from Forex and I need to find my own style of trading.

Why traders fail??? Because they are greedy…they only look for big pips…Why they do that??? Because their account is small and that’s why they need big pips… BUT question is can they get it???

Watch this :

[B]TRADER A[/B] : 100 pips X $0.10 = $10

[B]TRADER B[/B] : 10 pips X $1 = $10

Which type of trader are you? Trader A won’t be happy if they only get 10 pips. So that’s why they look for more pips…but it will never be easy…Lets do the stepwise refinement…the scenario below maybe happen :

1. I’m sure getting 100 pips will have higher SL.
  2. Today maybe he/she can get 100 pips and tomorrow will hit SL.
  3. In a month maybe 10 days can hit TP and another 10 days hit SL so how much will be their total net profit?
  4. Maybe he can get 100 pips every trade but not every day…probably 5-10 trades every month…but can they maintain it?
  5. In a month maybe can hit TP everyday but can he maintain to do it again the next month?

How about trader B? Name me any system…10 pips daily is 90-100% achievable. Trader B will get $200 for 20 days of trading…and if he/she is smart, they can get more if they slowly increase the lot as the equity increase…

There is another trader, Trader C who have a big account and can open lots equivalent to USD10K per pip. I guess 1 pip daily is enough for him.

This is why we need to be smart. Trader A will slowly manage to make his/her account big if their target is only 10 pips and might slowly lost their account if they only looking for big pips. Trader B is a smart trader and soon will become Trader C. It’s not about pips…it’s all about how much money you can get…Spike is right…pure marketing…but some just make fun of it and never realise it…another HUMAN NATURE…:17:

Let say we buy an item for $1. Then we sell it for $2. So to get $200K profit we need 200K buyers. Can we get this 200K buyers??? and remember you are not alone…somebody might sell the same product… But what if u sell a car? Capital maybe $20K and you sell for $50K and you get profit of $30K. You need only 70 buyers to make profit of $200K…from 200K buyers to 70 buyers…sounds easy…but lets do the maths…

Item cost : $1
Selling price : $2
Profit : $1
Target profit : $200,000 (200,000 items X $1 = $200,000)

Car cost : $20,000
Selling price : $50,000
Profit : $30,000
Target profit : $200,000 (70 cars X $20,000 = $1,400,000)

So both are not easy. We need a big capital. For me I will choose selling item with profit $1 per item. I will make sure they will be 10 customers per day buying my item and spend only $10 per day as my capital. Slowly I will get my 200,000th customers and get my $200,000. How is it possible?? I never spend my profit, I will keep it and accumulate…

That’s what I did. I will make sure I will get 50 pips (50 customers) daily, never withdraw my money and accumulate it. But the best things about Forex is you can always raise your profits and this 50 pips (50 customer) will still buying…how??? by raising my number of lots per trade…imagine you have a shop and keep raising your product price…no one will come to your shop…

This is why Forex is wonderful if you are smart. Again pure marketing…:27:

We’re talking a lot about your system’s results, but we haven’t seen anything about the system itself. When are you gonna share it, Luminous?

i must agree about that 10-20pips is better then 100 pips…i look every day for that “small” pips…

You must be patient. He needs you to completely have you hooked first. Then for a nominal fee of $249 he’ll give you a .PDF of information that’s already available for free. And for $99 a month you can have access to his exclusive forum where you can have direct access to him.

He’s a dime a dozen. A guy trying to sell a system. He isn’t the first and he won’t be the last. If you hang around these forums long enough, they are easy enough to spot right away.

This guy is driven more by ego though. He’s attempting to create a cultish following.

If he was really trying to help, he would just share hie system and answer questions along the way. Tymen1 is the exception to that rule. He had a methodology of teaching. So he would post bits and bits of his strategy at a time. Each viably tradable on it’s own, yet they would compound on each other to create a complete trading system.

This guy is just playing off your psychology. Three possible outcomes with this thread: he’ll eventually try to pull people from this site and onto his own, he’ll simply disappear, or he’ll get himself banned when his curtain falls.

I thought Luminous is a women (dexter girlfriend)

Did you learn something from the system’s results?? or did u get anything from what I share so far??? If yes, tell me about it…

You can say whatever you want…but you have to admit that u looking something from this thread…hehehe

5 Easy Steps to Create a Cult:

1. [B]Keep it Vague, Keep it Simple.[/B] - ie. [I]Branding yourself Luminous Deja Vu. Huh? What’s that mean? What’s that about? Oh I must pay money to find out![/I]

2)[B]Emphasize the Visual and the Sensual over the Intellectual.[/B] - ie. [I]speaking of the end result. Fast money. People’s attitudes appeal to money and it has a heavy influence over one’s intellect. A man typically wouldn’t kiss a cow, but he might for $1000.[/I]

3)[B]Borrow the Forms of Organized Religion to Structure the Group [/B]- ie.[I] Talking like a prophet. Act like all the answers are already known and that only the “religious” will be able to know the “truth” in time. [/I]

1. [B]Disguise Your Source of Income[/B] - ie. [I]not explaining the structure of how the income through Forex is generated[/I]

2. [B]Set Up an Us versus Them Dynamic[/B] - ie. [I]very typical tactic on forums. People that fall for the crap are good, those that don’t are bad.[/I]

Hi mastergunner99…I salute u…u r the FX-Men Honorary Member…but why did u still read my thread if u r not interested??? Some possibilities…maybe because you haven’t found what you want here from babypips…OR maybe u learn a lot but mix the knowledge you get but still you can’t trade…OR maybe u learn a lot here but you didn’t listen for their recommendations…OR maybe you are here just for fun and never read…

Why I said so??? Because you said so…from day 1 I was posting this thread I did mention that my system is 100% FREE and I guess you didn’t read my post when you accused me trying to sell a system. Come on, you have been here for so long and you never get your pips??? I believe so if this is your attitude…always jump to conclusion…HUMAN NATURE I mentioned earlier…

I’m not ego but I’m strict and I have to make sure my objective will achieve. Your attitude is common for me…I found bunches of this kind of attitude and for me this is the real ego…tell me how many time u read my post and tell me did u really understand it??? Tell me if you never did a single problems I mentioned on why traders failed??? OR you realize you did the same problem but you keep doing it??? and tell me if you can show statement like me…because if u can you don’t need to read my post…

I’m not helping??? I am helping from step 1…you can’t learn any system if you still didn’t realize all these HUMAN NATURE or if it is still hiding inside yourself…if it still there all systems you learn will be a failure…

Why I show my statement?? Just to prove that its working for me…but its a PACKAGE…no shortcut…It’s a learning process…and as I mentioned earlier I have my own style…

I’m not playing here…oppss sorry…I am playing…I disappeared for a few days…n some members looking for me n looking for the system (tho I know he/she is not ready yet)…n some members like you coming and make accusations…some making fun of me…I posted something for discussion but only few interested and the rest only interested to accuse this thread as a scam…YES…I’m playing and it works again…I just reveal another typical HUMAN NATURES…

No worries…I will share my system soon but you have to wait…we r not there yet…like a FOREX book…there is no book straight away jump to the system…slowly n be patient…

I did mentioned this before… [B]Name me any system…10 pips daily is 90-100% achievable.
[/B]…and I did mentioned how to make it big…actually if u really READ and UNDERSTAND my previous post you will stop reading this thread and start trading as a NEW TRADER…its a hint…but of course you r not interested with it I guess…

BTW, how much it cost u so far??? because I don’t receive any money yet…hehehe

My interest is making sure those that are out to take advantage of others is put to an end. History on this thread shows that those that come in your fashion are only looking for the end results… to get money out of them.

No one needs to see any statements of yours. That being said, you also don’t need to be touting how much you have made without being willing to offer proof of that claim. There really isn’t even any sense discussing dollar amounts in the first place.

And you spent way too much time trying to explain yourself. Those with many words are those that are doing their best to be the most convincing. I’d rather follow the quiet guy with the biggest sword into battle, then the guy with the biggest mouth on how he can achieve victory with no action.

Thus far, you’re all talk.

Nice work…

5 Easy Steps to Create a Cult: [B]- sounds really expert on this but not Forex[/B]

1. Keep it Vague, Keep it Simple. - ie. Branding yourself Luminous Deja Vu. Huh? What’s that mean? What’s that about? Oh I must pay money to find out! [B]- sounds frustrated…[/B]

2)Emphasize the Visual and the Sensual over the Intellectual. - ie. speaking of the end result. Fast money. People’s attitudes appeal to money and it has a heavy influence over one’s intellect. A man typically wouldn’t kiss a cow, but he might for $1000. [B]- sounds really desperate…[/B]

3)Borrow the Forms of Organized Religion to Structure the Group - ie. Talking like a prophet. Act like all the answers are already known and that only the “religious” will be able to know the “truth” in time. [B]- sounds good in talking but never realise hes talking about himself…[/B]

1. Disguise Your Source of Income - ie. not explaining the structure of how the income through Forex is generated [B]- sound like not reading this thread at all[/B]

2. Set Up an Us versus Them Dynamic - ie. very typical tactic on forums. People that fall for the crap are good, those that don’t are bad. [B]- sounds like he was being cheated a lot…[/B]

I’m not sure how long u have been involve in Forex and forums like this…When u see any system share in forum members will always ask the result…as I said I have my own style…you dont need to request it…I show it first…

Those many words r not just words…its KNOWLEDGE…

Let me tell u something… I’m the only member have been kicked by TRO’s in Kreslik…Why??? Because my thread was becoming popular so fast, I teach and share for FREE there and TRO’s and his pirates never like it…Why??? because they know there is something in my thread and if the members keep learning no one will longer pay their donational indicators…that’s their core business…but unluckily I was kicked before I finished my syllabus…you cant see my thread in kreslik now…because kreslik being hacked…but other members including dragon33 is on my side…they know I’m not talking nonsense…

Fine…I will stop arguing with u…I’ve nothing to lose…so this is how u judge this thread???..let the members judge it too…

Amen to that! Nothing new under the sun…