Luminous Déjà vu

Those many words r not just words…its KNOWLEDGE…

hey LUM i ve been reading ur posts… they r nice n pratical. im trading live for past 2 yrs, n into forex for the last 3 yrs… its nice wht u r shairing here n its all EXPERIENCE nothin else… n even u don share any system wht u r tellin is some WORDs of WISDOM for those who r not SHORTCUT SEEKER but wanna be the REAL TRADERs. n as u were mentioning about HUMAN NATURE n trading behavior iwas thinking u might me POINTING ME…:slight_smile: coz its all wht i face n wht i exp.
i appreciate ur work n effort ,
i believe NO TRADING SYSTEM IN THIS WORLD CAN MAKE U RICH, its ur own attitude tht can take u to tht level. coz every trader has his own trading style, some trading system tht suits me might not suit others coz of HUMAN NATURE,
there is not GET RICH QUICK formula in FOREX tht moslty people think there is,
a simple calculation , if u have a 1K account n we make 30 pips a day… n we risk 3% of the account. our one pips is 1$ we make 600$ a month. n 7200$ in one year… but the question is r we willing to wait 365 days?:slight_smile: NOPE we wanna turn 1000USD account into 7200$ in one month as MOST OF THE SYSTEMs claim. n we end up with NOTHIN.
anyhow… i just wanted to congadulate u for ur effort of shairing ur thoughts here but i think i started my own LECTURE… haha… just lil piece of info if it can help anyone…
GUD LUCK N HAPPY TRADING …

Judging by the sentence structure, grammar, and use of caps, and post count, it looks like we have a shill. LOL Hello Neo.

HA! Could we expect any less? This guy is a descendant of the TRO clan. That is typical behavior for them on forums. And to think they booted him out! What kind of trouble do you have to brew to get banned by the most banned Forex based forum user of all time?!

I’ve read through this whole thread again. There are some striking similarities between many of those that "praise " this thread. And the fact that TRO is mentioned more than once already steers me to believe this is the same TROll that already has found the boot here time after time.

At least three of the posters here are the same person.

i don even kno who LUM is… but i just find the info informative so i posted… but anyhow wht we can give to anyone here???
if u all r really interested… i can share my trading system here… this is one of the few strategies tht i use…

1: moving averages 13,21,55,100,200
i use moving aeverages as S n R levels,
2: pivot points DAILY
3:stoch 15.5.5
4: TWIN RSI. 3 n 13
5: MACD with default values,
last but not the least FIB LEVELs… n Trend Lines…
put them all together n u will get an awesome pic of Price action…
n i use multipule time frame analysis. 5 min 1 hr n 4 hr…
we all kno… we buy at support n sell at resistance…
i follow KISS… keep it simple stupid…
there is no rocket science very simple trading system tht make me gud pips every day…
if u r a scalper u can use 5 min t.f … for intra day use 1 hr n for long term 4hr n daily…

now question comes… how come i can use moving averages as S n R…
well if u watch my MOVING AVERAGES NUMbers closely they r not just numbers they r FIB number… rem wht we study in school of pipsology? 1.1.2.3.5.8.13…etc…
so i use these number its my own research n im pretty happy its workin really well…
my SYSTEM IS 60 to 70% successful. n i follow 1:2 risk n reward ratio.

apply these values n if u ve any questions… feel free to ask me…

regrads…

GUDLUCK To all…
n
HAPPY TRADING…

I count two confirmed shills. Both of them have low post counts, recent join dates, exact grammar structure, and both start off by calling him Lum. It is just comical at this point.

do u ve somthing useful to share other then checking others FONT n CAPs? MOJO?
i don use babypips forums… its my first time here… i ve made an account long time back but never posted coz never checked any forum here…
anyhow no debate n argument… just info n only trading… we all here to learn somthin new… if u ve anthin to share let me kno… n if u ve any questions about my trading system ask me… i wil post charts n real time trade also… how ths system work…
i ve been to many forum n moslty i just find JUNKs n JERKs… but i hope this forum gets better n instead of poiting on others we find somthin informative… if LUM or any other is a SCAMMER to hell with them… we can make this fourm best forum with our own posts… but its all in our mind… THE WAY WE THINK…
lols again i started debate… …
those who r really real traders share their views here … i welcome all…

GUD LUCK N HAPPY TRADING…

master do u ve any forum i mean r u runnin any forum? n wht strategy u follow? ur trading plan? FX MEN HONORARY MEMBER u must be an expert here… anythin u wud like to share about trading???

gudluck n happy trading…

He always did have a love for catchy user names… Luminous Neo… Please…

o99016mh… lolz n now again… WHY WE R RUNNING AFTER SHADOW?? LUMI who ever u r we all kno u r a fake face but ur words r catchy… but all u guys out there…
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHIN USEFUL TO SHARE? specially FX MEN HONORARY MEMBERs? ? ?
too bad… we r so free to point fingers but non of u have the courage to post a single chart or any other useful info tht can be helpful for traders… or u guys r not really trader just newbies…

Third grade level writing kind of reminds me of that fake farmer guy who used to hang around here

no I take that back. Third graders write better than that.

Wonder what ever happened to that guy, he must have fell in or the hogs ate him

n a big silence… why no progressive reply??? when we point our finger on others we simply forget the our own 3 fingers r pointing at us…:-)…
HAPPY TRADING ALL… eur/usd just had a inverse H n S break out… n the price gonna hit 1.435s in my opinion…
i hope this can help…

hmmm… n = in, r = are, is there a translation service available? Yeah there’s a finger pointing for sure LOL

hahahaha… no u r wrong… N = AND… :-)) lol… hey can u tell me how i can post my charts here???

You are awfully touchy for someone whose entire post count is contained within the thread, yet you claim not to be neo. I think the jig is up. Go sell your snake oil somewhere else.

Hehehehe…as usual…the forum members are interested to accuse and make fun of the contributor…and any forum there is always members who act like the forum’s police…WHY??? No one knows…

If u curious about the similarities, better talk the forum admin ask for them to check if our IP is similar or not. I only know Zarkov. Hes a trader who want to learn my system. I use as simple English as possible to make sure members will understand. Our friends here are from different countries and there are members here who cant speak English fluently. But surprisingly some members can’t even understand my simple words.

When I said its a FREE system, some members accused me selling. When I said I was KICKED by TRO, some members said that I am the descendants of the TRO’s clan…I don’t think they are reading, they are just scanning and they have different intention here…

As I said before my words iare not just words…its KNOWLEDGE… To mastergunner99, here is a good example. You are the FX-Men Honorary Member and joined this forum since 09-30-2007. But in 03-21-2011 u posted this ;

[B][I]"Overall, I was initially a losing trader that eventually learned to turn profits, however, I believe that perhaps those profits may have been short lived based on the fact that I still allowed my emotions to manipulate my trading and I was thinking short term and not long term. And I traded way to many pairs. Master one. Move on and then master another. I had no patience for any of that. I would rather take an entire year to master one pair before moving on to the next.

I’m humored by the fact that I once considered myself an extremely conservative trader, when I know see myself as wild and aggressive."[/I][/B]

Is this something u proud of??? You only realized your mistake for how many years?? WHY??? Because u r ignorance guy…and my previous thread is specially dedicated for traders like u and hopefully new trader wont take so long to realize their problem in trading…so do u think my post is nonsense??? Calculate how much u loss before u realized ur mistake…and those who r reading my post and understand my post will be saved n no need to lose like u…IM NOT CHARGING OTHERS BUT I’M HELPING OTHERS FROM LOSING THEIR MONEY…

Remember there are newbies here…babypips.com is a place for learning Forex… I saw your post “Im Back?”…u only post twice and stop posting…n u busy posting here instead…u and ur clan better do ur own thing and I do my thing…

I’m not expert…what I did is just to share my experience…n for god sake I am not selling anything here…please appreciate others…GOD BLESS U…

lolz. first LUM now NEO… wht is wrong with u?? hey im a active live trader , u want my charts let me kno i can post them… n stop compairing me with somone who i don even kno… lolz… u guys r funny or oversmart…:-))
i don have to clarify to anyone about myself. i ve alot more better work to do then just arguing with u,
we can share our ideas n trading strategy here n nothing else…
i graduated from school of pipsology but after tht never came back to babypips but i tot if they ve given such useful info their forums must be gud too but i never knew we r left with bunch of accusers who jus accuse for nothin…

I cut the long debate short,
I AM NOT SOMONE WHO U R THINKING I AM. i m here to share my views n learn somthin abot forex,
can we change the name of this thread?? or shud i start my own thread?
MOJO or any other who have some ideas abot forex do share… n NEO OR LUM or who EVER THE STUPID SCAMMER is, we will chase them away with our work,

so here is the verdict… LETS FORGET ABOUT NEO LUM ETC, n start talkin about trading… coz i don have spare time to waste on clarifying about myself tht im not somone who he/she thinks i am… CHILL GUYz…

ok… i can post real time live trading probabilities … n we can work on it n see how they turn out to be… i make 75 pips today on eur/usd pair… n i shared my views here today… but don kno how to post charts… guide me so i can post my charts also…

HAVE A GUD DAY n
HAPPY TRADING…

n= AND… lol if u may not kno…

I cud tell u how 2 put a pic n here but I wont b cause b4 I can sho u how 2 put a pic n here oh never mind this is a waste of time, I’m out of here ciao

[QUOTE=luminousneo;258060]

LUM i like wht u r saying n i understand tht… do u ve some charts to share?? r u a live trader??? how long u ve been trading??? r u a psychiatrist??? lol u sounds like tht…
anyhow jokes apart ur posts a big help…
let accusers accuse coz they will be only quiet whn u will prove urself with ur work. so its ok…
im not sideing u or anyone else in this forum… i might be new to this forum but im not new in trading… if i feeel at som stage thet posting here is a waste of time i will simply quit…
LUM or NEO lolz wht ever ur name is keep on posting so we kno u r not a scammer n u didnt run away but the accusers…
GUD LUCK n have a great weekend…
HAPPY TRADING n KEEP On PIPPING …

As usual? You’re new here… Oh wait… No you are not.

Each time you come in you tout yourself as the expert, never show anything of value, and worse, you create these outrageous and ridiculous characters with countless dummy accounts you have set up. It’s your characters that always give you away. Why do that. If you have something that is truly of value, there s enough traffic ro this site where you will find an audience.

You would understand that if you were not crazy. And that’s not an insult. I genuinely believe you are crazy. Its the only logical explanation for your continued behavior on this forum. We have been down this road many times before. I catch on to you, you get all nuts, we engage in a rather stupid debate on your identity, the moderators get tired of you, and you eventually get banned, along with your other accounts.

Do you really want to go down that same road again?

If so, then as usual, this is about the time you file yet another complaint against me to Babypips. Yet you’ve had over a ozen accounts banned, and my little one account is still here.

So let’s call a spade a spade. Let’s stop the charade. I will even make you a deal. Stop your use of your dummy accounts posing as these outrageously ignorant people, and I’ll refrain posting on this thread. Deal?