Macfibo system

Yes, SL was triggered. That was a very sharp drop :frowning:
Also, I think with the current turmoil in europe, going short on EUR/USD makes more sense.
If this trade were real, I would have lost 41.8 pips or $418 on a standard lot size.
But looking back at this trade, notice the “Tweezer Top” candle pattern right before the drop which triggered our SL. Interesting :27:

It’s incredible but everytime I enter a trade is the only loss. I’m using real money with 0,1 lots so I’m not losing so much but I’m getting nervous because when I tested the system with demo account was working great!
I think that the main reason for my faults is timing.
I live in Italy and therefore I start trading around 9 o’clock in the morning when all best things started usually around 6 o’clock…
Let’s hope tomorrow will be better.

I’ am italian too and i prefer trade macfibo in H4 for now.I trade with traditional setting and rules.Any suggestion? @apfrezza i’am now in chat, join

Italian club here? :smiley:

It’s not true that all the good things are at 6am. Consider that London open killzone is between 7-9am gmt - so you can trade that session-open KZ easily + You can surely get a look at NY open :wink: (easiest sesison to be traded as you alerady have asia and london in sync)

Mylos, this thread is full of suggestions :wink: Be a bit more precise with your request if you have anything in mind :slight_smile:

Cheers

Yeah, same here … hays!

Today should be a better day!!!

i think overall this is a very sound and logical system with good entry points and tp targets. definitely not for blind trading(which one should never be), as there are a few other things to look out for and consider.

Once again a cross is ready to happen next hour. Should we go on selling eurusd at 10 o’clock (Rome time 17th of May)? Of course we must wait…although I’m a little bit skeptical now.
Please send some suggestion…

I don’t have a chart with me, did you mean if current candle close, the crossing will be confirmed? If so, yes. Why are you skeptical?

Yep, things like trading sessions, S/R Lines and for some, news candles.

The fact is that in a few minutes will be held the Spanish auction and everything can change all in a sudden!

Well, now I can tell you that I placed the order and quite soon I started earning 10 pips…but at 10.30 I was noticing that the price was not moving down anymore and therefore I put a stop loss at break-even. After some minutes the stoploss was hit…and, naturally!!!, now prices are going south!!!
I could create a thread with all my trading and everyone should do exactly the opposite. I am sure it would be a very succesfull thread.

Once again MacFibo worked perfectly and I loose a chance to earn 25 pips! In fact I decided to put that stoploss at breakeven. It was hitten and soon after prices touched the original take profit!
It’s U-N-B-E-L-I-V-E-A-B-L-E!!!
What Sufian said is absolutely true. You don’t have never to move by the rules!

Yahoo! Finally won again! After 3 straight losses.

=) Thanks, pare, for MACFIBO!

3 straight losses from EURUSD? If so, how come pare? I had LWLWW (no 3 straight losses for me) in the last 5 EURUSD trades… in overall total more than 15 pips profit.

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding.

It is because I am counting the ones I actually open trades with. (either paper trading or with 0.01 lots).

=)

Hey everyone, I started to use this system yesterday and got 3 wins out of 3 trades so far. I don´t want to get overexcited about it, but it is looking good so far.
Does anyone here see a long signal right now on EUR/USD? I think I open a long position.
Thanks,
Guilherme
PS - Sorry for the english, I´m brazilian.

Good Morning trading people!!!
It seems that is reasy a new trading opportunity with GbpUsd. Short.
Otherwise a little later probably there will be a UsdJpy buy opportunity.
Both on Main signal.
Should we ride it?

I don’t see those myself, but I do see an opportunity forming on EURGBP, short.

I did it. Now i shorted EurGbp at 0,83 targeting 0,82 and stop loss at 0,84…Will I be succesful?
Who will survive will know!

I can see GBPUSD forming a BUY Macfibo.

Cant be certain until a cross confirmed

Watching …

here I am again!!! Another loss with eurgbp this time!
I must be very unlucky…but since I started using MacFibo (10 days now) I have lost 152 pips…
My error is probably due to the fact that I’ve searched for different crosses trying to find the first that made a signal. Probably the best thing would be to concetrate only on one Cross (eurusd or gbpusd).
Please let me know why am I so unlucky???
Now I have one last chance because after that I must try something different.