Mad Scalper

Sorry, but can anyone tell me where to copy the ex4 and mq4 to?:confused:

i have vista and explorer on a pc and i can download it and unzip it but i cant find it in metatrader i have copied it and past it in tenplates but it dont show up when i have restart the mt4 am i doing something whrong also you file is not named .tpl as tenplates usually are named ?

best regards

Search “how to install indicators for mt4” on google.

i see on other threads theyll post the files on another site and just post a link to download the file. same as uploading it its just not uploaded to babypips

:o

could have had that idea myself,but thanks anyway.
copied them works fine

sorry Komm, I just didnt want to clog the thread, but too late for that now, lol.

yeah I can uplaod it and post a link, but the mods always delete my links. I guess I’ll try it.

Once the 14 EMA (red) stopped cris crossing the 50 EMA, we got a safe entry on this little scalp. Slow time of day though.

I hope my link in the last post is working, let me know.

1 Like

I’m just waiting for news to pass in a few mins, then I’ll have a 2hr window to trade before the next news release. I’ll probably stay with EU and GU. Let’s see what we get today. :slight_smile:

Nice entry to catch every pip of this move.

Hi i don’t get the blue/red shading on my chart. Besides from that everything looks ok. Any idea?

Thanks

Also in the left upper corner there is always 0min 22 seconds left till bar end. It stays fixed.

OK, I know why…I’ll fix it.

I just added 10 more pips to my total before I call it a day.

Closed it at resistance. 15 pip stop loss on EU, risking 1% or 2%, and you will have some nice return on a few scalps a day.

Could anyone ask for better scalp signals?

I didn’t want to talk to much hype without proof, but I think you guys are seeing. 6 years of scalping summed up in a simple system. :slight_smile: (excluding VSA, that’s my other thread, lol).

…I’ll be taking donations starting at $150. Joke! dont ban me bro! ahahaa.

Many thanks Pete, its a good system.

it looks like a really good way of doing it,thanks for that.
although on my chart the shading looks different,it runs along below the red line and is all blue:confused:

If the shading looks different, that means you are seeing the default settings on the indicator. Thats why I include my TEMPLATE file, so you have my custom settings already loaded.

Hi,

first of all thanks for all the work. It looks very impressive so far!!!

A few questions:

1. The purple line: Longs only of price above purple / Shorts only of price below purple right?

2. The purple line: Longs only if purple line faces up / shorts faces down?

3. Again purple :slight_smile: to sum it up longs only if price above purple and purple line facing up / shorts only of price below and purple facing down?

4. If we take a signal with +15/-15 e.g. can we trade a big sloop multiple times?

5. If it takes e.g. 5-6 candles for the purple line to reverse in the right direction although the red line + other values show a buy or sell should we take the trade as soon as purple faces right direction although a 5-6 candles already faced in this direction?

6. Which sl / tp levels do you recommend on which pairs?

7. Any other recommendations?

8. Thanks a lot ! :slight_smile:

PS: 9) If the lines cross each other, any problem with this?

i have no shading at all and all i did was load your template :frowning: any ideas?