Mad Scalper

Did you put the indicators in the indicators folder?

Yes, lines crossing indicates a weak trend, or lack of trend. The ideal setup should have no recent lines crossing. Again, trading at active times will give you the proper setups pretty often, if you try to force it during slow times you will probably have to bend the rules a bit, decreasing your chances. A true test is to strickly follow the rules. [/QUOTE]

Hi Pete, looks interesting, how is it for the Asian session?

pretty sure i did just to clearify which ones go where?

All files go into you indicators folder execpt the madscalper.tpl file, that goes in your templates folder.

You know how it can be for Aisa…sometimes you dont get any real activity.

Somtimes you’ll get a move on a news release (that you dont take) and then it dies out.

My guess is 65% of the time you will get a trade around Aisa open, and the chances of a win are not as good, but profitable if you stick to the rules.

ya just to make sure i even recopied all the files to my indicators folder, still no shading :confused:

edit –

could u also expand more on the strategy

Did you get the files from the first post in this thead? I just checked and it’s all there…was not for a while. Is anyone else having trouble, or loaded ok?

Yes, I’ll be happy to expand on the method. I think I explained the rules pretty well, so at this point, asking questions might help.

As I encounter or think of different senerios, and post my trades, I think this thead will be moving along nicely with more info. Just feel free to ask questions…after reading the thread.

I just loaded everything from the last link you posted. looks good

ill redownload it lol. and im not sure at all what the entry conditions are

edit

well i downloaded it again and ya i have all those files in my indicators folder except for the template so idk why it isnt working

Now load the template.

Now that I know its working, (thanks TalonD) let’s try not to clog this thread up with questions about how to install it. Its all standard stuff here, just search google on installing indicators and using templates for MT4. I want to talk about trading.

i do this stuff alot lol. theres something wrong with it on my comp. for some reason idk

In that case, I would be interested to know what the problem is, and a remedy, so no one has to miss out. :frowning: I hope you get it sorted.

Petefader,

I can’t find where you mentioned what to do when the blue and red shaded areas are difficult to see?

note your post #35 has a valid link to download your system but the link on your 1st post doesn’t work.

Switch to line chart to see the shaded areas better.

Thanks,

I just place my first 2 trades with your system. I only scalped 5 pips each trade even though they went 10 pips. Did you see the EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY between 10:00-10:35 pm EST today wow they moved 70-90 pips each.

Nice. GU didn’t give me an entry, according to the strict rules. EU gave a short, but high risk since it was so close to murry math support (grey line). As you can see, it didnt break it…well such is Aisa.

Yesterday was really wild stuff…lots of money being thrown around…but seemingly not in the usual manner. Today is a Big Holiday in US (thanksgiving), so that, plus this wild and somewhat strange volitility, might make for hi risk trading.

well 3 trades 15 pips. $155.00 for the short evening. Thanks Petefader.

Nice to hear that. :slight_smile:

We had some pretty choppy waters there, so you must have timed you entries and exits well. Since your targets were so small, I hope you keep a small stop loss, or it will eventually bite you.

I didn’t trade EU or GU this session due too messy setups…but I looked over at gj and saw this picture perfect setup forming.

I waited patiently for the 50 ema to be tested after I saw the 14ema broken by the bounce.

I shorted as price boke S2 and all rules confirmed. I went in with my full risk, 2%, 30 pip SL (larger cause it is GJ). I took profit along the way, one third at a time, getting +55 on the final 1/3.

…still dropping as i write this.