MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Thanks peterma,

You must be referring to the need of changing the way we think?

The need to eliminate the potential that the pair is going to disappoint the trader, and understand that its not about being right or wrong, and knowing thats its a game of probability.

Need to be able to eliminate fear, and trade under a carefree state of mind.

Being able to trade without reservation, without hesitation, and without fear, and having a sincere willingness to achieve!!~

Ive never researched Mark, so I had to go hunting for info, to dig into what he conveys. Im definitely intrigued by what he talks about, and I picked up some key things that might help me in this journey.

I think I have my edge, now I have to understand the profit gap, and get better at my exits.

Did anyone wake up today, and say, " Man, I cant wait to work tonight"?

I did, and I also think Im going to have the best dang week of my career that Ive ever had.

Everyone here knows, I hate losing. I practice to be perfect. Although I am nearly perfect, I do throw the wrench in my progress when Im wrong. Ive built up a tolerance to the losing tho over time. Not that they were painfull, but that the slack lost, was quickly reeled back in. Im not talking about the 50% margin whack, those were stupid, in a sense, but not entirely. When I just took the small loses, even at a 10% loss, I got that back in short time. What I personally needed to finally realize, is those loses are going to come, and its how the mind adapts to the loss, and get back on track with a vengeance. Im not talking about a tilt vengeance, Im talking about a mental vengeance. Take the loss, the edge was wrong, and we knew it could be wrong at any giving time, because the probability says so.

Its not about being tired of losing, but being aware, they WILL happen. I had to personally learn that. It took almost 5 years, and $300 bucks, but in the end, its probably going to be the most important lesson of my career.

Id like to wish everyone of interest great pips this week, and thanks for all the input thru the years, and the major support from many of you.

It may sound like the end, but its just the beginning!!!

This weeks plans are to understand and exploit my edge thru the build of Orderflow.

Understanding why the markets move, and where they are going.

If anyone has noticed, I work backwards, lolā€¦

" Wouldnt that be the very first thing to learn", many might harp. *shruggs, maybeā€¦ I guess I didnt see the importance till this part of the entire process.

I would say, this is the part where I buff out my shoes, fix my tie, and get ready to walk out on stage. :cool:

hi monyneversleeps, where can i read about the system/strategy you use? its very interesting and nice that you make 5% a day.

thnx in beforehand

Money, no need to research - youā€™ve summed it up way better than any book author.

You have your edge long before you sought it - PMA - Positive Mental Attitude.

Thats Awesome peterma, thanks, for the words.

Im going to go a step further. Every single trade I place, My stop will be 12 pips. FOREVER. From here on out, I guarentee you will never see a stop loss greater then 12 pips. So, for the rest of my trading career, if Im stopped out, it will be by 12 pips or less.

Deal? Then, there is even a greater chance of recouping wrong assumptions.

I Pledge My career to this RIGHT NOW!!

SMH, so closeā€¦

When you practice impossible, you make impossible your normal.

60% gain today, ( 50:1 leverage ) Real account

20 wins,
0 Loses,

You ever get those butterflies in your stomach? Im so close, I can feel it. My Ship is about to sail, and Im along for the ride.

Iā€™ll add to this tomorrow,

Practice, Practice, Practice

Well done! Good to see you are back on track. Accepting losses and money management will give you the pips you deserve. Long time ago I saw the potential of your system but you didnā€™t seem to make money with it but I think you found the key now.

TC

Hows that myfxbook account going? care to put all that money where your keyboard is?

Man, Its difficult.

Saturday Morning, Im sitting here studying. Does that sum it up for ya, lol.

Ive been struggling for months now, stuck in a rut. My stress level is at 99%. I hate my house, were I live. Anyone that has read this thread, understands everything about my living conditions.

If I could move, somewhere that I dont have all the iritations around me, Id be a Billionaire today.

Something you have to understand, Is I have a very high sensitivity to noise. I pick up low frequencies that normal persons might now hear. Ive been like this since Ive been 3years old, that I can remember. Crunching potatoe chips, gum chewing, nail biting, almost anything really.

But Bass, like from a sterio or a dump truck, are very very brutal to me and my enthusiasm. I live in a part of my city, downtown almost, about 4 blocks from ā€œmain streetā€ā€¦ ANyways, alllllllllllll summer, its been constant noise. From concerts, to festivals, to motorcycle rallies, and construction, street paving, air conditioners from a nearby business, ( sounds like a jet flyin over my house). Then fireworks almost every day, to helicopters flying over my house to the nearby hospitalā€¦

This weekend, the is a festival, that is literally 1 block away, on my street i live on. Constant bass from music alllllllllll day till 11PM till Sunday night. ( dump truck just went by, ugg) The bass literally rattles my windows ALL FREAKIN DAY from this festival. And I have 2 more days of this crap.

As I sit here typing, Im annoyed to the hilt. Right now, I hear the AC, the dump trucks, OH, and the freakin train every 8 minutes, even tho its 18 blocks away, its annoying. My office seems to be live a noise vacuum. In my neighborhood, about 13 houses have been tore down, from a local business buying them up, and tearing them down for the land. So, if I look out my front door, its like country for 2 blocks. But the problem is, now there is nothing to absorb noise ( dump truck went by) , So it seems all the noise is funneled right to my house. I started walking every morning, now about 2 week, and when I get close to my house, the noise gets worse, because of the Funneling theory.

Then, the house next door to me, has 2 dogs. A big dog and a small dog. All they do is bark. My office is literally about 12 feet from the neighbors patio door, and the dogs bark at it for hours inside the house, and I hear every single bark. Ive sent 7 letters to them, telling them about it, and nothing is every done about it. They attempted to put cardboard on the patio door, so the dogs wouldnt be able to see out the door, but lol, like that will do anything. So Ive been kinda A$$holish to them, because of the dogs, are ruining my life, ā€¦ The lady gave us things for my little girl, now 2 and a half years old, like a desk, bought her a nice outfit when she was born, and he gives us zucchini from their garden. They are older, hes like 70 and she was 63. So latly, the barking has been very bad, so I kinda ignore them recentlyā€¦ Anyways, she died last week, riding her bike, passing out, and hitting her head on the concrete. I feel bad.

Now, the whole dog thing is worse, because her kids are watching the dogs, but they are worse at making them quite.

Ive contacted animal control, and the idiots sent ME the complaint notice, smhā€¦ So they never got that.

Imagin the thing that annoys you the worst, and having it annoy you for every waking second. Right now, all I hear is dump trucks, and its freakin Saturday morning. I have no where in my house to escape it. Ive tryed the basement, different corners of my house, ( dump truck went by ARRRRR ) Im like a crackhead searching for peace of silence. Earplugs make it worse, because its a bass noise, and I hate earphones and listening to music load like that.

Bros, Its difficult. The dog neighbors also have Central air, and the unit is 6 feet from my office window, and ITS FREAKIN LOUD. I literally hear the sucking noise and the high pitch whine they give off.

So Irritated I sometimes want to vomit. Its emotionally tearing me apart.

I just cant move. Its not financially feasible. My wife struggled to find her job she has now, and its pay is horrible for a college grad and experience she has. We dont even scrap by. Juggling bills to stay afloat. Have 3 kids, school runs and such is beating us for gas in the car. Money doesnt bey happiness, but I have yet to see a happy poor man.

Dont throw the, you have to get a job thing in my face. It isnt possible. I Dont allow other people to care for my kidsā€¦ Only Grand parents. The most important age for children is 0-4 and Its important for my wife and I to instill proper manners and the little things that kids need, to be a considerate part of society when they get older. But I cant have outside influences digging into their brain and sidetracking their programming. ( dump truck wnet by )

My baby girl is 2.5 yrs old. She is a very smart child, and a gift my wife and I needed. She knows her colors, the alphabet, she reads, she knows to brush teeth and wash hands everysingle day. Went cant even skip a day, she gets on us about it, lolā€¦ She puts her toys away before playing with other toys.

She is potty trained, dresses herself, puts her shoes on the right feet, says excuse me, please, thank you, your welcome, very polite kid. Actually all three of my kids are. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Thats our philosophy.

Its worth the sacrifice for them. Thru all my problems, they bring a smile to my face. They dont realize my problems a much as you would think, because I dont want them seeing it. I dont treat them annoyingly, they wouldnt deserve that, they are wonderful kids.

Oohhh, they wife catches heck tho, lolā€¦ Nah, not that bad, she knows what Im going thruā€¦

Have Faith, she has been telling meā€¦ Faith in ourselves. Weā€™ve been thru the wringer.

I have a few friends to dump my things on, but these dudes arent wired like me, lol, we dont talk business of anything like that. Good dudes none the less. I talk to no one but my wife and kids. Its been probably 2 weeks since I said Hi, or anything to anyone other then my family,ā€¦

It stinks, lolā€¦ I dont go out and drink, often anyways. I did like 3 weeks ago, my wife and I went out with my cousin and his girl, and 2 friends, Good timeā€¦ I helped a freind get at Tattoo shop up and running, and he had a tattoo setup at the bar, for advertising, and giving small tats that night. So we went to hang out and have some fun. Some dude kept starin at me, and I was like, " You know me"? He said, " No, U know me?", ;/ā€¦ But the dude wouldnt stop, so I told him, Your day is about to get ruff for you"ā€¦ He did the, slo head nod thing, and said OK. Then he left for like 5 minutes, and came back with a Police shirt on. He then told me, " Theres a reason you guys are here". HUH, ? To have a good time and drink some beers, you dork. So he puffed his chest out with is police shirt, ( he wasnt a cop, I know most of them on the force.) So my one buddy put on shirt like a ninja over his head, LOLā€¦ He really is like a ninja tho, master in Daito Ryu Aiki Jujutsu, and Goshin Aikido. that Steven Segal stuffā€¦ I was taking the class, but I dont like feet, LOL, BWHAHAHA, bare feet are horrible. SO, that didnt last long. So I bought a gun instead, lolā€¦ So actually, I had 3 ninjas with me, The Master, his kid ( master also), and my other buddy that has been in it for 8 years nowā€¦ Someone actually told the dude, to leave, it would be best for his interest.

Point is, just cant go have fun anywhere, but it was funny stuff.

Starting Oct 1st, I joined a Citizens Police Academy, just to get out of the house, and explore other things to just get my thoughts off of things. My son is currently in Police Training program, so Im doing this to get a better understanding of the Police department functions and such, but also to help my kid in his path of his career he wants. Pretty cool stuffā€¦

Im keepin it together mentally. Im trying very very hard to get out of here. Now you understand my sense of urgency in my entire journey thus far, and the obstacles I have to hurdle daily.

All while trying to succeed in the hardest career path on the planet, lolā€¦

You guys think Im nuts, there is no doubt about it, but its life Im in right now.

I would trade everything to move to the forest, with intnet and peace and quite.

2 months, 2 freaking months, it could all be different. My life WILL change for the better.

You know those scary movies, where the dude is getting chased down by a monster, and fumblin to get his keys in the door to unlock it, everything goes wrong.

Thats what its like. I NEED out of here, and I want it to be NOW, not later. The more I trade, the faster the money will come. CLICK CLICK CLICK, Uggggg, WHATTTTTTT. COMMMMON MANNNNN, Please please please, just this one time, Help me, Awwwwwwww You Serioussssss, .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok, deep breath broā€¦ Ok, here we go, Having a great day, ( dump truck passes house, ) I NEED OUT OF HERE< CLOCK CLICK CLICK, Ahhh COMMMMON MAN< JUST THIS ONCE< GOD HELP ME GET OUT OF TIS TRADE, UGGGGGG,

PHEW,

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM< I nEED out of here, just trade, uggg, here we go againā€¦

Man, I wake up the same time everyday, the time that a loud humming noise fills the air. Ugggg, ,ā€¦

URGENCY, but it has to be calculated Urgency.

I can do it, I know I can.

But Man, when EVERYTHING is working against you, what can You do?

2 Months man, 2 months it will be different.

Its me against Meā€¦

I Listen to Tony Robbins in the morning. I wake up, slam the coffee, and put on Tony Robbinsā€¦ I have to stay focused Nowā€¦ I have to figure it out, and just get thru it to the best of my ability.

I hit 56% for Friday to close the week on a good note. Have to keep it rolling nowā€¦ This is about to evolve faster then I think possible, and Possible is freakin delightful, I cant wait. Its all going to get better, Have Faith.

( dump truck just went past) Ugggg, so tired of that. They down shift in front of my houseā€¦ I should go record it so you dont think im jaggin ya, Its horrible here. Been like this everyday, for the entire summer.

I love rain and thunder, it has rained 3 times in the last 4 months. Rain keeps motorcycles at home, lolā€¦

I even tryed playing rain in my office, to ā€œ: mask the noiseā€ dont workā€¦

So, I going to start working at night, probably liek 2AM my time, like a 3rd shift job, on tradingā€¦ If I can keep focused, I can make 100% daily, I know I canā€¦ 21 days of total concentration will change our lives instantly, and for once, have happiness that we so do deserve.

I just wnat you guys to know where Im at, and whats going on, LOLā€¦

Hopefully you;ll see the impossible evolve,

wow, sorry for the rant,lolā€¦

Everyone, Enjoy your weekend,

Money,

Hi Money,

I hope it make you feel better writing about all this ****

The question is why you dont make money yet? You dont need 100% A day. Accept loosing and workout SL an TP for you system

Hi, Mike H :smiley:

The Ever Cynical VIPER

Yeap., your right.

I will except my losses, and I will workout a SL and TP for my system.

Ive actually tried that this week.

The outcome after a major adjustment in the final 24 hours of this past week were delightful.

53 wins
No losses
21% gain

Now, here is the good part. Every single trade hit my TP, Not 1 single trade was intervened by myself, not 1 single Trail stop was used, AND, theres more, I didnt use more then 20% of my allotted units per trade, AND, 3 trades where market orders and the rest Limit orders.

Drawdown was about 1.6%

I trade off my tablet thru Oanda App, and I love it . They recently came out with an update, and its wonderful now. I use a small 7inch tab, so it can be tedious trying to hit the tabs for trades and such, but what I love about it is that everything is preset to my liking.

Ive made strides, Im still practicing on small account, but with the App, you dont even really see the Value but just the pips. Why I always said, its about the pip, not the $$$ā€¦

This is a big week for me. Although Im perfect to this point, Im prepared to close a trade that shows disastrous results ahead.

Does it get any more perfect then my last 24 Hours? I could be better, and I again plan to get better this week.

My mission is different then everyone else, I do plan to get rich over night, its just a long a$$ night, lolā€¦

Best of luck this week,

heres what that looks like,

[QUOTE=ā€œMoneyNVRSleeps;736480ā€] Yeap., your right. I will except my losses, and I will workout a SL and TP for my system. Ive actually tried that this week. The outcome after a major adjustment in the final 24 hours of this past week were delightful. 53 wins No losses 21% gain Now, here is the good part. Every single trade hit my TP, Not 1 single trade was intervened by myself, not 1 single Trail stop was used, AND, theres more, I didnt use more then 20% of my allotted units per trade, AND, 3 trades where market orders and the rest Limit orders. Drawdown was about 1.6% I trade off my tablet thru Oanda App, and I love it . They recently came out with an update, and its wonderful now. I use a small 7inch tab, so it can be tedious trying to hit the tabs for trades and such, but what I love about it is that everything is preset to my liking. Ive made strides, Im still practicing on small account, but with the App, you dont even really see the Value but just the pips. Why I always said, its about the pip, not the $$$ā€¦ This is a big week for me. Although Im perfect to this point, Im prepared to close a trade that shows disastrous results ahead. Does it get any more perfect then my last 24 Hours? I could be better, and I again plan to get better this week. My mission is different then everyone else, I do plan to get rich over night, its just a long a$$ night, lolā€¦ Best of luck this week,[/QUOTE]

But you just made 10 million. So why keep going?

To make another 10 million :smiley:

Hi Money

Very nice result!!! Can you do that every day? Go back to page 1 Your plan was 5% a day Not getting rich over night You donā€™t have to get better you are almost perfect. Make money instead of trying to be perfect

May your dreams come true in the New Year

HEY TC, Same to you Budā€¦

Things are going pretty well. Im tuning up for a nice deposit Feb 1st.

This week, My real account is up 55% on 9 wins, no losses ( Java Tablet platform )

and I also trade my demo, but using MT4 with the larger account starting Feb, and on that account, since Thursday last week, 177 wins, 5 losses and up 127% ( MT4)

On this account in Feb, Im aiming for the 5% and withdrawing 25% on Fridays, any over profits will carry on to the next week. Just going to get the snow ball rolling, but also bring home Something every week. Even if its $50 withdraw, it adds up on the back end.

Then I will have another smaller account with $100 to aim for the sky endlessly.

Its Now time, May many pips fall your way, !!