MoneyNVRSleeps 5% a day Money Mangement Plan

Very impressive Money! Grab that pips They are yours…

Money management skill is very important otherwise we cannot survive in Forex market so we had to practice more and develop our trading knowledge and experience to expand our profit ratio.

5.7% today, 4 wins, no loses

Snow ball is rolling,

I saw your posts on other threads and it seems you are doing great.

Good morning TC, I appriciate your pat on the back, its been a long journey. Although I might do everything against the grain, Its working for me.

Done for today with 13.3% gain on daily opening balance.

The hardest thing to do is walk away after my goal is hit. I have to realize that its going to take some time, but atleast with my MM it can build fast.

Total of 15 minutes in the market today, 3 trades, 3 wins

Monday, 5.7%
Tuesday 7.7%
Wed. 13.3%

I wake up every single day wanting to punch the wall because its soooo noisey at my house.

Like a High pitch whinning noise from a building around my house somewhere, and its like 10 degrees, air is thin, and its super noisy today. Then add this dude that drives around a 4 wheeler plowing snow on every block surrounding my block, and I hear it a dam day. In the summer warm months, he drives around on a street cleaner in the parking lots around my house, starting at 5 am… for 6 HOURS a day.
But the really bad noise I think is heating and cooling unit from somewhere. I cant track it down. NOT looking forward to the summer months, and Vow to be moved before May 1st/ I live in a motorcycle town and the summer is brutal for me…

Thats my motivation brother, GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE. Im super tuned into this right now,…

Thanks for Looking TC, and great Pips to you today!

With that kind of profit you can buy a big nice house in a quiet place soon. I am not making consistent profits but your journey keeps me motivated Thanks for that

Thursday, 9.9%
1 win
0 loses

Done for the day,

39% for the week,

10 wins,
0 Loses,

Feb 1st Im making $500 deposit,

Moving like a turtle looking for the Ocean,

Im in the Zone,

Making a Gold Ledge, where everyday after I get my 5%, I add a gold colored chip to the pile. 1 chip for each percentage I accomplish for the day. So everyday, I physically see the money pile up. Going to store today to get the chips and gold paint, lol, Think Im kidden? Ill post a pic… Lets make it fun…

Its almost show time folks,

I could of had many more pips, but something Im doing is having hard targets, and cant set my Trail-stop after I hit my initial target profit. Missed 50 pips on the EG drop due to no trail, ugg… I use Oanda App on my tablet, and can set Trail but I need it to trigger AFTER i hit my original target. Wont use MT4 with real money, because it laggs out when liquidity is pouring in, and freezes me out for 5 minutes sometimes.

Might have to live with it. Wouldnt say its a greed thing, but more are at the door, and wouldnt mind getting them if they are there with zero risk at trail point.

OK, have a great day, Getting ready to work out, a new addition to my daily routine. Need to get my pool body ready for Summer when I buy my new House. :wink:

I will wait for your picture from the pile of gold chips and your new house :slight_smile:

Haha nice one money with the chips. Cant wait to see you swimming in them.

Today is the big day or? Starting with the first Gold chip

Good morning TC, Slight delay on the deposit. Looking to be ready to roll on Monday. Have to order the chips still off ebay. 300 gold chips for $6 not bad, lol…

Hit a nice 35% gain over night with my nightly Trade Im trying. So up 40% today, might have another trade here soon tho…

On the Uggg, side, I cant figure out whats wrong with myfxbook. Cant login. Tried 3 different browsers, tried on my Tablet, still nothing. Dont understand it. I even emailed FXBook, but they didnt respond, lol…

Looks like Im going to have to go old school with pen and paper, *shruggs, probably better anyways, lol…

I think I have my system down, and if I could watch 24 hours a day, Id probably hit 50-70% a day in gains.

I know it sounds redicoulouse, but what in this thread doesnt, lol…

Started dieting also, and just finishing up my 38hour fast. Just slammed a coffee with 2 tbles of coconut oil, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

No carbs, high fat, Mod protien. Doing step suicides. Walk up the steps, ( 16) then down, then back up minus 1 step, then down, then back up minus 1 step, and so on till the bottom.

Takes about 4 minutes, but DANG, whips my butt. Doing that 2 times a day to burn all the insulin out of my system.

Goal to lose 20 lbs in Feb.

Time to change EVERYTHING in my routine, Time to get Moving. I have 4 months to buy a House and move, and cant wait.

This morning was horrible with the noise, well, everyday is but today was extra bad. I also slept in by accident.

I used to not have an alarm, woke up at the same time every day to the minute, but since I started cutting out carbs and sugar, I dont wake up now, lol…

OK, im outta here. Will forsure give a heads up on the start, but like I said, aiming at Monday.

Great Pips to You TC, have a Wonderful and productive day Bro…

You are unbelievable I am fighting with forex and I made not even 2% in January and you make 40 % overnight I will think it over to change my system Only I now how much time it took you to get there.

Take care only to burn you carbs NOT your account.:slight_smile:

You realize what 25% average daily is after 35 days starting with the 500?

I want to see you do just that…

Good morning TC… Dont get me wrong, Im not perfect, and my entries are getting better, I have faults. FOLLOWING PROTOCOL is imperative, and when the seat gets hot, it all wraps around not following the rules, bottom line.

I have 5 days to get this right.

You know, I put $3 in my gas tank today to get my kids to school. SMH,

Im at witts end with my environment, ITS SO LOUD, ugggg…

Again, it sounds like a fright train 2 blocks away, 24 hours a day. I have no idea what it is, or where its coming from. I have to think its a Heating air conditioning unit ontop of a building close by.

They only thing to make it all better is move, but our income is at the Level line, meaning very little over flow.

SMH, I HAVE to do this, No option… Now you know why I trade the way I trade.

64% in last 29 hours,

9 wins, No Lose

Hi Money,

I know, I know I read your live story I went trough most of this thread Don’t worry nobody is perfect I think.

We have to talk about what is perfect or what is a perfect trader. You have to realize that if you can make 9 wins in a row that means for me perfect! And you do that over and over again PERFECT!
Loosing 1 trade doesn’t make you imperfect It is just part of the game. Whats is not perfect is when loosing 1 trade is destroying your account because you have no discipline. Not having a SL in place.
Not protecting your account. Accept the loosing trade but be perfect in controlling the damage and repairing it with the next trade. Who is closer to perfection? The trader who makes 1999 wining trades in a year and 1 loosing trade and loosing 50% of his account Or the trader who make 12 trades 6 win 6 lost and makes a profit of 10%? With the profits you show here you should have made a lot of money already Even starting with a small account. Why didn’t you? Be the perfect trader as close you can go to perfection in all the aspects of trading. Do it for you and your family and find the house of your dreams.

You can do it… TC

Hey TC, hope your Friday is going well. Your absolutely right. Im my own enemy, You have to be willing to take the hits, and keep moving forward,

Ordering the chips today. Might have another delay on the deposit. But the good thing is, there is probably a reason for it.

I think I have my system almost perfected. Actually took a loss today, lol.

but still up 12% today, funny how that works, and it felt good to get it outta the way.

Now, keep in mind, 1 account is the strict 5% and finished for the day, another account is going to be every signal I get, Im trading if I can.

My scalping is about 35% stronger this week then last week. Everyday is a stepping stone. Whn my trades are only in the market for 2Ms, thats on point for me. Thats what I want. If Im in for 5 minutes, Im wrong.

To block out noise in my office, I have a surround sound sterio hooked up, with speakers in every corner, ( Office is 8ft x 8ft) and I play either thundstorms or the Beach on Youtube, lol, it sounds like my office is next to the ocean. Have to try intervention some how, have to stay focused and just get it done.

My stops are now static 10 pips, final, over, never move, never adjust. All my moves are momentum based and timing, so if it goes the other way, then well, its no good. Do you know how hard it is to realize that?

Only using 50% available units per trade, leaving me one in the chamber. No more all in, unless it warrents it. I do have extream reasons for some trades, my tiny secrets Ive found in my 5 years.

Soooooo close fellas, I know its been a long ride, trust me, I know, but I think its still going to turn out better then I ever anticipated.

Diet is still rolling good. Was going to have a pizza tonight, ( 1 carb meal a week) but Im saving it for Sunday SuperBowl.

Have to say probably lost 2 inches off my stomach since Saturday. I eat 1 meal a day, so I fast for almost 22 hours a day.

2 tbls of Coconut oil in coffee every 3 hours, Olive Oil salade with cheese and roast beef for dinner. Drink coffee and water thru the day. I feel freakin great to be honest, hunger gone.

about 1700 calories a day, adding protein shakes tonight, and probably going to start working out Monday. Rolling into a new routine of life. Born again, ready to start the next chapter.

Great pips to you TC,

Good morning people,

Good news, gold chips will be here today!

More good news, Im up 11% this week, got my 5% yest and today.

Something Im keying on this week is taking the losses. Sounds funny as being the final stage of the learning process, but I have to learn to lose.

I actually took a loss today, Had my 10 pip stop in place, but noticed my pair had a wonderful chance of making up the ground, so I moved my stop 3 more pips. Left to take my kids to school, came home, got whacked. So, the price hits my stop, then 2 pips lower and retraces almost within 1 minute of taking out my stop.

Moral of failure, I got it back soon after. Have to be willing to take the hits, pick up your teeth, and get ready for next trade.

21 trades, 1 loss

15 trades lasted just under 4 minutes,

OK, have a great day, we’re starting to get the ball rolling.

Also DEFINITLY will be depositing Monday, so this week is final tune-up week.

Withdraws every 25% gained on opening weekly balance, carry over next week.

What Im wondering is, if I get 25% by Weds, do I take the rest of the week off??

Lets hear what you think.

Best pips to all this week, and keep rolling towards progress…

Aslo folks, keep in mind, Im using about 40% per trade, so thats why I had so many trades.

Something I also forgot to talk about, is my diet. Still carb and sugarless. Was going to carb up this weekend, so figured Id get a pizza for the SUperBowl. Ordered from a not so great place, because Wife wanted wings, and the best pIzza place here has horrible wings, who bakes wings, SMH… ANyways, the pizza was disgusting. Crust wasnt even cooked. SHould of taken a Pic and blasted them on twitter, but Just didnt care to invest the time on it, that bad. So, I just ate the cheese and pepperoni, which is great on my diet.

Also, guess it was a blessing, because now, I dont have to burn off the insiline and sugar from the crust, and should start to see results pretty quick now. Probably go 2 more weeks before a carb meal, to get fully fat adapted, which means I will be burning fat 24 hours a day.

OK, Now Im done, lol.

Just trying to get the ball rolling on every corner of my life, the time is NOW!!.

Here is a screen shot of my chart breakdown, The arrows were set last night, and earlt this morning, before the move.

Last week I started going over fibs, this is the result.

So, here is tonights breakdown plan, My sell already triggered on my trade, so lets see what happens over the next 10 hours.

Im new to all this, so its basicly practice,

Good thing its just practice, lol. Stopped out, dang hunters, I really should of had my stop above .7777 but, like I said before, I need to have a static stop right now. Its about losing, and feeling the burn, AAAAAWWWWWWWOCH, lol.

The good news is, that sell entry was the long stoploss, which would of netted 71 pips,

Im going for the big moves on the other account.

1 account, ( $250 start) is the 5% a day, if I get more for that day, so be it. But wont take a trade after 5% is netted. If Im at 4.3%, well, I need to make another trade, but it might net another 3%. On Friday, Im withdrawing 25% from Sunday opening balance.

So, if I hit for 56% for the week, I still only withdraw 25% and the rest carries over. THAT is how the compounding will take shape in all this, but still taking some off the table weekly.

The other smaller account, probably like $50, will be focused on large moves like swing trading, definit Entry and exits, but aiming for 50-60 pips.

Should make for a fun and wild ride,