Moving averages!

OK, I am don’t replying to your messages! First, you are making false claims. I am totally new to BP and I don’t even know who you are talking about! Second, I am here, to share knowledge and I did not force you to accept my ideas! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop, and do a little bit of self-examination!

This is the signature of AN OPEN-MINDED SOUL!!!
MUCH RESPECT!

Hi CERTAINTY,

I am open-minded, I am not knocking you, so please don’t get react defensively, but: I would be very interested in your response to Master Tang’s earlier post (reposted above for ease of reference). I am a heavy user of emas, but I don’t really pay close attention to the angle (or at least, not as close as has been mentioned here) because, as Master Tang stated, this is heavily influenced by how one squeezes the chart.

So I would be interested to know what you have to say to that, how you circumvent that issue, or am I missing something obvious (more than possible!).

Thank you in advance.

ST

Sorry but you are full of BS… you contradict yourself, one thread says you are new to BP and in the other thread you have learned to trade here??? :smiley:

tHANK YOU SIMON Templar. This is the true spirit of this place! Good question!
Now, it is true that squeezing the chart can give affect the slope of standard moving averages!
So, one way to know the angle of the true(or closest to true) moving average is to download the correct price data into excel or some data software and do external calculation!

This will get you closer to the secret!
Now, there are ways of applying this to your chart!
Open only one chart and put moving averages in to find one that is very close to the one you generated externally. You will discover something good!

New to BP FORUMS, I MEANT. SORRY!

Sure. Your contradictions are just too many!

I never visited BP forums, except the school!
I am new to BP forums!

Jesus, can we talk about forex and how we can make things better?

Chiming in.

First off, let the OP have his thread back. I could care less if his signals are crap or gold. The market (forum) will decide that, and either this thread will explode in replies or will be buried like all the rest. Buckscoder, although your hairyassing might benefit noobs falling into a blind signals trap, so what, so goes evolution, the strongest survive.

Second, Certainty, this woulda never happened if you had just originally explained the system, but either out of ego, for wanting a show, or to teach us something in a very long drawn out matter, you have not shared, so if you are to visit ANY fx forum, do take heed to notice that you will get piled on, for just giving signals, debating sl/tp, or any prediction without giving the readers rules to follow to understand, so EXPECT the harrassment if you keep doing this.

True, that. However, we have not anarchy actually. I guess not even in this forum. Or did I miss something, lol?

The op is highly suspect of using more than one nick names. Claims unrealistic returns, before he comes up with anything regarding a system or strategy. He calls for precision of 99.5% a trade which is in itself a big warning sign for every serious trader. In fact, his trade went as a loser. After that he edited his post and took that 99.5% mentioning away. All that leads to the conclusion, at least in my opinion, that it is a scam. He claims he doesn’t gain anything from it. If he profits not from that doesn’t make the scam going away. There are many scams out there where the inventor didn’t gain anything from it. I am not going into the crazy idea to proof a scammer unprofitable, lol.

What I did is just mention the facts plus write about my opinion.

Excellent notice to noobs, now you can rest, and let the thread evolve.

with Excel you can stretch the graph vertically or horrizontally too just like you can with an MT4 chart. MA angle would be dependent on the period and if you stretch a chart then price action would stretch along with it as well as the MA so…

maybe by angle he means as it is relative to price action? For example a 200 period MA would have a different local angle vs. a 20 period MA.

We all know that a MA is mathematically derived from past price but you’re saying that traders try to push price in a certain direction to try and maintain a certain average angle of price?

I said the first thread was a waste of time and it was because he was only bragging about account size and who gives a flip but now it’s slightly more interesting.

Hey TalonD… long time no see!

Well I thought I posted perfectly reasonable questions and without all the ‘badger baiting’ (post 18). However, since the OP has made numerous replies, mostly to fend off you sharks LOL, without responding to mine. You’ll forgive me if I move on! :20:

Sure I will. Hopefully you’ll maybe find some new clothes for the naked emperor, lol.

Happy pipping! :slight_smile:

Good to see you again RC ! I was just trying to make sense of it. :slight_smile:

Ok, it is not the graph that really matter but the numerical value of the average gradient of the graph!
will explain later. Maybe in a video like this one that shows my current account relating to a certain thread. This video will be deleted soon.

I use a EMA50 on my charts but really looking at it, it is in hindsight you know it flattened or turned up or down. Easy to watch on a M1 chart and a little honesty watching the chart right now and then think, right now what is the trend of the EMA50? Will it keep going?, flatten?, turn? You will know 5mins later, At the moment you just guess the best future probability and place your trade (or not). If you are wrong, that’s what SL are for. :slight_smile:

(I was right at 2AM, wrong at 3AM, right at 5AM … lost my shirt at 7PM, going for dinner. Celebrate loss/win at fastfood or 5star restaurant) Happy Trading :slight_smile:

Interesting thread…

I agree…moving averages should not be used for entry triggers, they only represent levels of support and resistance.

I will be interested to read the explanation, as I have never viewed moving averages this way, before.

The chart above represents a post in the daytrading forum Concerning the price for USDCHF!
1st THE white moving average in the picture is very close to the representation moving average and those two blue dots represent a contradiction in the market. I said then that price must fall below the second blue dot!
WHY?
Two blue dots on my chart means CONTRADICTION:
Also, notice that the white line is heading down and USDCHF went above it steeply. Because that line is close to the representation MA, I knew then that market players supporting that line will come into the market, PUSH PRICE down in order to keep the gradient of the MA negative!!! Notice that the gradient of the white line is reducing.
Do Not be surprised if, USDCHF falls sharply soon! If the gradient of that line is allowed to go to ZERO, then …

Let’s see what is the current state of the market!!!

THIS IS USDCHF? SEE how market players came in strongly to defend the gradient of the CURRENT REPRESENTATION MA?
See the SPIKE IN EURUSD? SAME FOR EURSD, I SAID PEOPLE SHOULD WATCH 1.3817