My trading system results for today!

If anyone want to know something special … please feel free to concat me at skype :slight_smile:

Hello to everyone today is good day for trading …:wink: but unfortunately i have bad night :stuck_out_tongue: and i asleep a little bit .:slight_smile: but we have good signal at 234.35 for GBP/JPY and for now … somethink like +200 pipsa :P) from G/j if anyone is interested in my system and want to learned it contact me at skype: teodosi6 :))) good day and good trading for all of you :slight_smile:

What you will say for that great results today 530pip till now!!!But they will be better … Enjoy My skype name: teodosi6

i would like to know more about your trading system Thanks

Master

I see this could be done i`ll think about this sugesstion:) my finally results for today +667 pip have a look :slight_smile:

Hi, the profits of the images are amazing.

The system is 4h - sto 5,3,3 - rsi 14?

Yes for those who want more info skype: teodosi6 :slight_smile: my plans for today are to make more than 800 pip…:)and i`m going to do it :slight_smile:

more and more pips …;))) just see that

can you explain your system if I contact you by messenger?

why skype? post images and info here, that the propuse of the forum!!!

I don’t like skype. So I removed it from my computer. But I can’t p.m you because you need I think at least 50 posts. I had one more idea use fractals. You will really like it!

Hello ok but why didn`t you tell me ?“Thanks” for your help but i manage to make my system even better!Ok sorry for trust you!

I am not using your system. I was trying to help you improve your system. Remember I told you it was “your” system. I spent almost 2 hours trying to help you. I hope the best for you and your system.

If I confused you I apologize to you.

hey pro 87

i am very interested to know more about your system, it looks very promissing but unfortunatelly i dont have skype i am unable to download it as at work we have a firewall, can i contact you through email or yahoo messenger.

Thanks

Hello to everyone thanks for everyone interested im not spend much time here because i said that in skype i could tell you about this system.Who is interested please feel free to contact me and here is mu results for today and this is all ... i wont trade more for today.For today i think 170 pip because i didnt have time to wait G/j and E/j or else i could make more than 300!O and my results for GBP/USD are from other system maybe easiest ive ever try :)Bye for now i`m in skype …

can you post your system on this forum. I think we all want to hear about it

Thanks

Master

With all due respect, I don’t think folks are really interested in Skype. You’ve now been asked politely by a few folks to post charts detailing your strategy & how you interpret the entry triggers. You could have slung up more than a dozen such examples in the time it’s taken you to continually update this thread with all your bits & pieces of commentary.

If you’re not interested in following up with those simple requests, then why start the thread in the 1st place??!

Plus carried on over into other posts just in case we have missed anything.

A point here about savvy forum posters & users, they generally do not miss much.

If there was a FREE “system” it would already have been posted. :lmao::rofl:

Hi,

I have contacted pro87 through skype yesterday evening.
He doesn’t want to give his system by sell it.
Of course no garantee of success, just a lot of trust :wink:
I asked him to wait for and give me one signal in live to see the reality of his system. But he said that if I want a free system I could use James’ one…

It’s simple to give signal on the past, but when you should take decision in live it’s not the same thing.

And why using skype or other messenger. If it’s difficult to explain and write here, it’s the same thing on such messenger, you have to write and explain.

Just to say, that people who asked for skype without giving their system here before are people who want to sell their system (could be scam of course…)

HaHa! You are one nasty bug!I said to you that i wont give you any signal because you are so rude you say that is scam then you argue with me then you want to give you a signal?And yes if you want to use free system James system is good i dont put a gun to you head and say just buy it … right ?And if you are so good trader just trade don`t ask me to show you how i make pips.Scam …

Sorry I just said it [U]could[/U] be a scam after you ask me to pay for it and just to trust in you…

If you are so confident that its scam try to make that results every day and post in here ..... ?Im waiting to see what`s your perfect system results and i want to post it in here every day!Scam… piece of …