My trading system results for today!

No you argue with me!You insult me … and then you want to give you a signal … ? Why ?

every one could post such results. You just have to look at graphic and say I have gone long here, and take profit here… and asked every one who want to know how you do to pay for.
But if you have so much great results, I mean 5000 euros yesterday if you said the truth, why selling your system. It’s nothing for you…

Wow why pro trader sell their own strategies?When they make more than 100 000 per month ?Why successful trader sell own strategies this is the stupidest question ever?Why not?Why people like you who want to make money but they dont have any knowledge to do this i want to help such people but!!!!I spend half an year to make this strategy and spend a lot of money and you like the cleverest guy on earth just come here and ant all my hard work just like that?Right and im bad because i didnt give you ?Right?Just think about why successful traders sell their own strategies!But dont make general decisions just because i sell it!Try to understand and think about this i told you why they really sell them ?Pf so complicated question ill try to think about this and ill give my answer i see that you cant do it on your self!!!If you want to make 30 pip per day such your self!There is people who want really to do something!Dont MISLEAD them!Just because you dont know how to talk with people!Try to do something in your life like this and you will see what im seeing! Good Bye!

I do not mislead anybody… I just say that you are selling your system.
It’s your choice and your right…

But you seems to be very nervous… Keep cool guy, it’s not good for trading…

In any case, you are not in the good forum (free forex system)…

methinks you doth protest too much!

Hello everyone, how are you doing there pro87???

Having said that I have yet to come across a ‘system’ that is too difficult to detail in writing so I’m not sure what all this ‘Skype business’ is about but I’m sure it will eventually become obvious and all will be revealed.

Sorry - couldn’t help myself!!!

Regards,

Dale.

What is this all about?

Ok guys sorry i was wrong!I wont post any of my trade results here and i wont explain nothing to no one here or in skype.I made i mistake sorry for this to everyone in this forum.I wish all of you success in trading.

Probably for the best Pro 87. After all this forum is about sharing with each other as a mutually supportive community of traders. Many of us have learnt the hard way and are keen to protect an nurture newcomers as much as possible. After all that is the point of babypips to teach and support

aha i see.I wish you luck with sharing and learning forex trading.

aparently the system is

4h - rsi 14 - sto 5,3,3

what else we need to know?

Hello John_Tse,

I don’t think ridiculing him now is necessary.
I think he’s been beat down enough on this.

It was obvious to me from the moment he advised that he be contacted by Skype, while diverting the request for an elaboration over his system, that he was going to get in trouble.

Forums can be a nice, serene and benefiting place when you treat them properly, but one trip and you fall in deep water with the sharks.

My advise to everyone is just be sincere, if you have something to teach, teach it, if it costs money, let it be known, no point beating around the bush.

All in all. If the starter of this thread wants to get his reputation back on par, i think the best for him to do is continue this thread by issuing trading signals as/before they occur so everyone can see the system work. This way people will naturally be interested.

You can’t force these things.

Regards,
E. Lang

that wasnt my intention, trust me.

i just want to know exactly how the system works.

My apologies for misunderstanding.

No offense.

Regards,
E. Lang

Hello guys here is my system.

Rules are this

Buy when RSI and Stoch are bought or they are close to overbought (75)
line and we have down candle which close at least at the middle of last up
candle i enter a trade.

Sell when we have oversold rsi and stoch and we have up candle which close
at the middle of the last down one i enter short.
:wink: very very very simple and very profitable system.

Exit rules if we are in sell trade and … we have oversold rsi and stoch
and we see this up candle which close at 50% of last down one i exit and
enter another trade.

Like i said this very simple and very very profitable
system. O and i put my stop lost at -100 pip.

hmm. i actually use almoast the same for scalping on 5min chart.

Yes but i think with longer frames work much better …;)))))Here signals are very clear .:slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Hi pro87

so basically… you buy when its over bought and sell when its over sold?

Hey there. I’ve just joined this forum and have read through this thread. The system looks interesting. With greatest respect to the author, I don’t completely understand it. Could pro87 or someone post a clear concise explanation? Proof of recent results would be great too. Cheers.