NickB's Advanced Price Action Strategy

Guys, I added another webinar to the “resources” section. It is below the third video on the first page. Here is a direct link to the webinar.

Trading less and making more using high time frame charts in Forex.

I follow your site. You were the first to introduce me to price action.
Good work, Nick, keep it up.

NickB, in your webinar “Trading High Time Frame Charts in Forex” you keep telling that the market has changed since say 2008, making breakout trading much less profitable.

Maybe I have missed it, can you please tell me again what was the exact reason the market has changed?
What do you expect the future will bring? I’m just curious…

Hi, I just saw this and listened to the videos. Are they part of a course still going on? Will there be continuations for the videos or the course?
Thanks
Josephine

Hi Nick, I’ve studied you methods for some time. I think your methods are one of the few that can actually be put into a profitable trading system. I even recommended aspiring traders visit your website in my YouTube video “learn to trade the Forex market” I did not include the link here because I don’t want to hijack your thread. I do think however aspiring traders could learn a lot from your methods.

Hi Nick B

That is quite a very nice way to trade. I believe that even if you added the Fibonacci Tool it would not go very far from your approach.

Cheers

Hi ib2k14,

Basically, in 2007 average daily ranges in Forex skyrocketed. For example, GBP/JPY went from ranging 140 pips per day in 2006 to 350 pips per day in 2008.

Ever since then, price has been falling back to pre 2007 ranges. Below is a page with charts showing the change in price.

Average Daily Ranges - Forex4Noobs

Instead of explaining why the changes are occurring… it would be easier to link you to a few articles. The articles I am linking to do a better job of explaining this than I could do here.

Major Currency Volatility Falls to Lowest Since 2007 - Bloomberg

Hi Josephine, these are various webianrs I have held this year. They are not part of a course.

Thanks!

Can you link me the video via private message?

Some people add Fibonacci, it can be helpful but I find it just gets in the way.

Nick,

videos are good … but too lengthy. please make small length videos.

Err… they are webinars. If you do not want to invest some time into learning to trade, you should not bother with Forex. You will need to spend a lot more than six hours learning.

[QUOTE=“NickB;637439”] Err… they are webinars. If you do not want to invest some time into learning to trade, you should not bother with Forex. You will need to spend a lot more than six hours learning.[/QUOTE]

Good point Nick. It’s an art you need to acquire. Not just something you can memorise.

Although, half of the webinars are follow up questions. If you’re impatient, just watch the first 45 mins of lessons.

However, from my experience, if you’re impatient, you take up a lot of impulse trades, which kills your profits and eventually your account.

Happened to me a couple of times. He he.

Nick …you misunderstood me. Now I see you dont like critics.

Issue was with your presentation.

you repeated same lecture over and over again in the video - which is not required and time killer unnecessarily.

my point was you could make smaller videos with concise and clear concepts…some of your contents are in repetitive and in a loop which is redundant and thus making videos lengthy…you could cut short them.

There is another thread of price action run by Jonathon .1900+ babypip pages … he also has many videos …I suggest please go through once his videos…you’ll never feel boring…you would want more !

I am sure you made videos so that your students get some knowledges out of it …right ? …not for fun …right ? Do you want to bore them ! … You see … you worked hard to make these videos but still your thread did not attract much attention than other price action threads here.

Anyway ,this was just my suggestion from an attendee’s perspective . …I dont like to discuss further on this topic.

Thanks for your time and sharing of your videos.

Good luck.

Sorry if I sounded overly harsh. The point I was trying to make is that lazy traders do not succeed.

I think you are misunderstanding something here. The videos are webinar recordings. I was talking to 2,000+ trades for over an hour. Webianrs are live presentations to thousands of people. In a webinar I tend to be asked the same question ten times. So there is a lot of repetition.

However, these webianrs all show recent trades, which I think is important. Also, in the webinars I answer a lot of questions which I also feel is important.

When I do educational videos they are short and too the point. However, webinars are completely different.

Below is an example of a video I did on support and resistance. As you see it is short and to the point.

Thanks Nick. I liked this educational video . This was very well presented.

Do you have any other such videos to watch ? Could you please post links … either here or by PM

Thanks for your time.

Hey Nick,
Been watching your videos, like the simplicity in your method, pure professionalism in PA, I’m also a perfectionist (certainly you are to). I started learning FX by myself 6 months ago, you are one of the 10% I’m taking with me forward.
Thanks!
Niro

Hi. Wanted just to ask if this Alpari demo account chart is on NYC close?

Hi Nick,
very very good videos, very simple to understand, keep it up the good work.
am still studying the videos i will come back with questions:5:

Nick,

Watched your videos and am gonna give it a try

Thanks