NickB's Advanced Price Action Strategy

Hi Irfann,
Same Here, I wanna go for three months trail,
I did some back testing with this strategy in XAU/USD, from 22/05/13 to 30/06/14 and the result is I win 21320 pips, and the loss is 8720 pips.
So I think its very gud result and the strategy is really simple and working very nicely.:slight_smile:

hey Nick,

can we post Live chart analysis here to know your opinionā€¦??? and followers opinion.

Although I use S&R extensively in my trading already and typically find myself in the 4HR TF I was surprised to learn something from that video so Iā€™ll be putting some time aside shortly to review the other videos too. Thanks for sharing knowledge.

nick is a good man in forex

Also, a mia man it seems

He runs his own website. Iā€™m surprised he even posted here.

hi may i ask you have backtest other pair? and you say xau/usd is what timeframe you backtest?

Do you think you have any noticeable differences with your stratergy than say John fox or Nial Fuller?

Iā€™m not. Itā€™s a good marketing move

Do you think you have any noticeable differences with your stratergy than say John fox or Nial Fuller?

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Itā€™s all Aussie school of price action.

i am not very understand nickb method in video
can anyone explain this method with text picture?
thanks

Can I suggest that you make the Q & A only at the end of your webinars, so it will be easier to follow your presentations. The presentation is otherwise interesting and I would like to try it.
Will there be continuation?
Thanks

Thanks NickB! Good video, am trying to watch the videos over so I can fully comprehend the whole strategy and information therein. Thanks once again for your effort !

It is GMT+2

What time frame was that on?

Yes, sorry about that. I had to put a lot of work in to fixing forex4noobs.com. The site was a little dated from a coding standpoint. I spend the last two weeks recoding the site and making it responsive. I wanted to make sure all videos worked on Android and iPhone devices, and that the site was easy to use on mobile phones.

Not really marketing. I wouldnā€™t mind a boost of visitors to the site though! The BabyPips guys suggested a few months ago that a create a thread here. This was after the older version of my strategy was selcted as ā€œtrading method of the monthā€ by BabyPips.

I know what you mean. However, I like chatting and interacting with webinar attendees. I find the webianrs are more fun for me when I chat with people throughout.

There is a huge difference between my strategy and that of Nial Fuller/Jonathan Fox.

I was asked this question the other day and I gave a pretty lengthy answer. I will try and keep the answer shorter this time.

From what I have been told, Jonathanā€™s strategy is similar to Nials. This is because Jonathan Fox was an ex student of Nialā€™s. At some point Jonathan decided he wanted to start his own Forex website teaching price action. Him and Nial had a huge falling out because Nial did not want Jonathan to open his own site. Their strategies are similar for this reason.

Nial opened his website in late 2008, Jonathan opened his in late 2011. Nial definitely came before Jonathan. That being said, I have nothing against Jonathan. I would not mind if one my students started his own site. I see nothing wrong with spreading knowledge!

My strategy is different. I opened my website back in mid 2007 and I have been teaching the same strategy since that time. My strategy has gone through some minor changes as it has adapted to changing market conditions. However, the core of what I teach has been the same since 2007. I teach:

[ol]
[li]Candlestick analysis.
[/li][li]Support and resistance.
[/li][li]Reversal trading.
[/li][/ol]

All price action based strategies share some similarities. However, overall my strategy is not the same as Nials.

Hahaha, it is a little funny how we are all Aussie. I have actually had people ask if we all learned price action from the same place. We didnā€™t though. I put together my strategy when I was 18, it took 2-3 years for me to figure it out. When I figured out my strategy I opened forex4noobs.

I guess that makes me the first guy to open a site dedicated purely to teaching Forex price action. I mean, obviously I did not invent price action, it has been around for centuries in Japan. Then, Steve Nison brought price action trading to the western world before I was born. What I mean is, forex4noobs.com was the first site teaching Forex price action, which makes me pretty proud!

Adding a new video to the front page. In the video I cover two of last weeks trades step by step. So far its been a very popular video and I got a lot of good feeback on it. Hopefully you guys like it too.

Thankā€™s for your new video Sir ā€¦