NickB's Advanced Price Action Strategy

No problem sabbir!

Hey Nick. Yep, vacations and busy periods happen to everyone. Nice to see you back tho. One more thing, the historic charting software you use, is it commercial. I would need something like that to save me the trouble of messing with mt4.

I am sorry to say that it is eSignal, a commercial charting software that is pretty expensive.

Yeah I saw it’s price, it’s silly. How much better can it be from Ninjatrader for example?

I haven’t tried Ninja Trader, but its much better than MT4 and MT5. It has a lot of the features I need and want so I like it. However, many of these features are non essential. It’s like buying a Mercedes because you like all the cool features. A Ford will do you just fine, but you buy the Mercedes because its cooler.

Gotcha! .

Hi Nick,

I’ve been studying your strategy for a month or more now and have learned a lot from your site and videos. Thanks for all the time and effort you’ve put into it!

I’ve noticed you mention in various places that, despite changing market conditions, master candle trading combined with price action analysis remains part of your trading strategy. However, nearly all of your videos/webinars deal with SR and don’t seem to touch on master candles. Just wondering if you’d think about doing a video specifically on trading master candles?

Also, I’m interested in getting access to the forex4noobs discussion forum. Do you need to be part of the advanced course for this, and if so, how likely is it that places will open up in this course in the future?

I like your trading style Nick, bu as I saw you use 8 hour chart, well, how many people do use that chart? I think It’s an important question.

I also couldn’t decipher what forum is Nick talking about. Any forum discussing price action should be checked out if you ask me

Hey, Nick!

Just dropping by to say thank you for making Forex4Noobs and shared your strategy. It guided, teach me a lot about Forex. Especially how you explain it in such simple words. I always went back and forth whether it’s your webinar, or live trade, or educational video and always noticed a new thing or come into a clarity or new idea. I couldn’t express how grateful I am in words. Thank you.

Best regards,
Caz

Hi McWombo, the way I trade now is much more efficient. I do not user master candles any more. They were fantastic in the high voltility markets we had from 2008-2010 (and part of 2011)… but not anymore.

I don’t know how many people use it, almost all of my students use it though.

It’s a private forum

Glad you like my strategy and videos Caz!

What pairs do you recommend noobs trade ?

it was Daily Time Frame

EURCAD set up on 8 hour chart just now.
Pin bar / Hammer

It is counter trend, is that okay Nick? Long term trend is down, but this looks like reversal on support.

DATE 25/08/2014
TIME 16pm
Symbol EURCAD
Direction Buy
Cycle 8 Hour
Signal Hammer on support
Trend Down Trend

Open Price 1.4494
SL 1.4415
TP 1.4640
Pips to SL 79
Pips to TP 146

I’ve been very safe with my Sl because of the previous Hammer on the same support line went down much further.

hi
force 199
it was a gud signal but didnt workout…

got nice profit

targeting 0.943 entered on daily Pin Bar