Not everyone can become a trader :(

For over two years now…Just a quick note here, I am a follower, not a manual trader myself. Not that I didn’t try the manual trading myself but it didn’t really work much. So I stick to what I am good at - and this is selection and following…

Hahaha…you are right this huy guy has no idea of what he is talking about…He is definitely some pessimistic …

I see…do you have any experience with the broker called AAAFX ? I am thinking about opening a live account with them because the slippage as a zulutrade follower is minimum with AAAFX and i don,t have to pay a extra spread because the customer support of zulu trade told me that they are working closely with AAAFX.

Hello there, yes I have an account with aaafx - one that I am following zulutrade traders. Where did you come up with this extra spread thing, the spreads are published what you get on the official site. If there are discrepancies, might come when you are following providers that not actually trading with another broker. actually this is known as slippage. I have not had any issues with their executions for the 2 years I am having an account with them, so my experience is totally Ok. They also have a full refund policy in cases of high market volatility.

I see…What do you mean by the refund policy in case of a high market volatility ?

her my opinion , never real trade until you not perfect in demo , indicators are great if you know how to use them did you read a serious book about one indicator and tried to use it in the right way . indicators just doing for you what originally you had to do with your yes and pencil and paper . when you solving mathematical problem u use calculator and not paper and pen same here . take 2-3 indicaotrs learn them perfectly and not from internet but from serious books . master it build a trading plan. back test it if works start in demo if not work go back to charting . i tried so many things and now i concentrate on 3 indicators which i learn and a one trading way which i building using those indicators . mechanical only…good luck and don’t give up .

Like a charm! :slight_smile:

Hey MD,

Trading history is a good place to start; feel free to share (PM/mail) whenever you are ready

Cheers!

I concur. I started my forex career at Etoro, let’s just say you’re much better off elsewhere…

Cheers

I believe anyone can become a good trader and a winner in Fx if we can learn thoroughly about it by committing ourselves and putting our mind to it. We know it is kind of tough at a point but over coming the challenges in it is what matters. After all, nothing good comes easy i guess.

You mean EDDY MO is right and etoro really sucks?

ok that,s great ,so tell me where will i send you my trading history of my previous trades on MT4 ?

I was just talking from my personal experience! Feel free to test it, they have demo trial as well.

Yes, from my experience, Etoro sucks

Cheers

Just PM me here on BP. Or send me an email from my BP Profile page. [ and attach the history ]

Cheers

ok but can you please tell me about the refund policy of AAAFx in case of high market volatility? I never heard such thing before that,s why i am curious…

Of course you haven’t heard about it, as not many brokers practice it. In case by case, if there are discrepancies in trading timings and stuff like this.

Hello everyone…
I end up to this post here in Babypips and by reading Mr. Marketdeal’s story, I felt myself to be in the same exactly position… Here is my sad story.

Same as Mr. Marketdeal, I got very interested to the trade about one and half year ago. I started my first study with the BabyPips school, then practicing with Demo platforms, read books, watched thousand videos, tested different methods, different strategy, different frames, different trades such currency, futures, etc, etc… I put all the efforts I could and I cannot succeed…!
Don’t take me wrong: I am not dreaming to make million dollars… I’d be happy to earn $1500 a month.
Once I met a professional Poker player and he said: “Good as you can be, you will always need some luck”. Definitely the trade did not bring me any luck at all. No matter how much I carefully select my position, the market reverse against me %95 of the time. Can’t believe how much time and patience I put in there but even patience has limits and few times I lost my nerves: I destroyed couple key-boards, few mouse, some ashtrays…

Mr. Pipmehappy is right by being positive and saying: “Do not take it likes is the end”… This is my current situation and it sound to be close to an end: I am 42 years old, super nice guy and overall normal person… I lost my small business and I am completely broke and I cannot find another job because I do not have any diploma or a piece s**t paper to prove my skills. My fridge is empty and this is the last month I have the money to pay my bills. I am depressed, not feeling good, no health insurance, no money to see a doctor, no family or relatives as are all oversea and I cannot even afford to go there…
The last little money I was able to recovered came from selling everything I could accept my motorcycle which I had being thinking to sell and use part of the money for “LAST TRADE CHANCE”.

I am finishing my sad story in Babypips with a simple message:
If anyone here would be so kind to invest some of your time and help people like me and Mr. Marketdeal, I am sure your Karma will bring you back positive things ;))
I need help…! Thank you…!

italiano306 AT hotmail

Hi Lasagna,

When first I read your post I thought ‘another role player’, then I looked a little further, the bike thing, back a while,Kawasaki 650 4stroke, trying to get more power.

Did you ever get more power out of that? ( I know 2 and 4 stroke engines pretty well)

You “lost” your small business, you have not lost your knowledge of business. You have no pieces of paper, you do have 42 years experience of real life.

Many years ago, at my first business learning seminar, we were told - 'The difference in the American approach and the European approach to business failure is;
In America a person who happens to fail in business is seen as a TRIER, in Europe as a failure, D. Trump maybe personifies this best.

Forget the trading thing, concentrate on what you know best, there is something even closer to your heart, step back and know it - it is right there, it is far from an end, it is the beginning.

Hi Paterma…
Thanks so much for taking your time to write me back and I really appreciate your advises and as you told me, I also had being thinking to forget about the trading thing and move on with something else… But what else?
I tried several times to find a respectful job in US which for many reasons (my age, my accent, no diplomas, etc.) it seems to be impossible for me. Move back to Italy will be even worse as the situation there is even crazier at the moment.

I haven’t seen my mom in 7 years and we would really like to spend some time together… Unfortunately I cannot go back to Italy without money and especially without having any source of income. The trade career could be a huge opportunity for me as I would be able to do my trade from Italy (yup, and pay US taxes ;)) and earn some money…lol…

Out there are traders making huge profits everyday and I am not looking/dreaming to make their millions but as I was telling in my previous message, I will be more than happy to just be able to make about $1500 a month and consistency.
I am a smart dude and I don’t see why I cannot succeed on this… I invested lot of time to learn the trade from books, videos, internet schools, practicing, etc. etc., BUT I never had the chance to be with someone professional that can look at my stupid trade mistakes and tell/yell me what I am doing wrong. That is what I would like to try before decide to give up!