Picking Cherries & Apples

That’s awsome. Guess Ihave to figure what I’m doing wrong.

Are your Swing_ZZ pivots repainting? If not, how are you managing not to have them repaint, to avoid takeing trades you get stopped on. Because the posted charts are historical charts, looks like every Swing_ZZ pivot was a perfect reversal, which I’m sure wasn’t the case.

Hai blizard

How you are managing your stop losses during repainting of indicators ? Can you post some live trading charts instead of historical charts, so that we, other members can get a clear idea ?

This system looked totally unbelievable until I realised that the zz swing indicator moves (repaints) itself. Still, I’m sure it works in conjunction with the other indicators and the bbands.

Ok dumb obvious question but cant see anyone asking it yet, so here goes, Blizard this new strategy is an evolution of the previous Blizard Swing ZZ one you developed?

Also Blizard do you have many fakeouts with this new system ? and have you only been trading the core hours of London and New York ?

What might be an idea is for those people who have time to trade manually perhaps you could place Jim’s EA on a spare chart on a demo account so we can compare the trade entry’s and exit’s with of trading manually and with the EA.

Thats terrific!, let me know what you guys think of this slight modification to avoid fakeouts:

If we have the dot that closes outside the bolinger band and then actually wait for the SAR to appear, we can eliminate many of the fakeouts with ZZI. The entries a slighly delayed but we can avoid many of the fakouts on a longer trend. I have attached a screen shot.

thanks

Hey Sandy, we may have some more work here old friend. The other system works also but i always wondered if it was possible to enter a trade very close to the top or bottom. The breakout system works great but I think the ultimate system would combine a bit of both. As you can see from the attached chart on the post above, the breakout system would have produced 1 entry almost half way up the trend, this system produced 3 or 4 trades near the tops and bottoms with very tight stop loss.

The system does have a few fakouts, but i think the SAR will help eliminate most of those.

thanks and please post your setups so we can work to really make this a easy and effective system. Also please add yourself to this facebook group so we can start posting videos and schedule webinars etc.

thanks

http://www.facebook.com/groups/automated4x/

hey to all

babypipsjbentz - first i don’t know how to post actual trades i did because after i closed them the lines came of the charts, the entries look prefect because thats where the signals were to buy BUT my real entries was far from perfect some trades i hit the tp barely and it reversed the only perfect entry i had was the one i got stopped out of lol ironic

the EA it working but late entry barely making profits on demo also incorporate the SAR

1. entry - all blizards criteria for entry but on the second SAR dot
  2. exit/tp - on the 1st SAR dot in the change of trend to get max tp
  3. stoploss - at last confirm swing zz dot
  4. TSL & BE - 5 pips

also if possible can we have an alert to our phone or sound on the pc for when the zz crosses outside the bbands

thx we all would appreciate it

blizard - great strategy i was going to suggest the SAR as a fakeout filter but you beat me to it.
what do think of my suggestions of the EA

Using the SAR to avoid a false entry sounds promising. I’m willing to try it. What SAR settings do you recommend?

Hello, currently im just using the default SAR setting as im sure this is what the “smart” money may be looking at. I think the SAR is a necessary addition to avoid fakeouts so here are the revised rules:

Sell entries checklist:

1. when a red DOT appears outside or ontop of the outer bollinger band
  2. Wait for a SAR dot to appear ontop and the candle to close.
  3. Place your SL 2-3 pips above the SAR

Sell entries checklist:

1. when a green DOT appears outside or ontop of the outer bollinger band
  2. Wait for a SAR dot to appear below and the candle to close.
  3. Place your SL 2-3 pips below the SAR

we no londer need the Zee_Zee_i

Also you can now move the SL to every new SAR dot and trail your profits.

thanks

hey blizard

i think we should keep the zzi for reference something like an add confirmation

I don’t really think you need the swing zz either. I think you can do this by eyeballing it along with the bollinger bands and SAR

I think the less we have on the chart the better but if it helps you then by all means keep using it. I just think its a distraction and unnecessary as the bands and dots along with SAR provide a great entry.

thanks

what do you think of my idea for the EA

Can you export the template/indicator to use with marketscope?

Thanks

I think an EA would be great, but i usually trade manually. I have personally never exported for Marketscope and im not sure how to do it or if its possible.

i to like to trade manually but i wish for an alert of some sort for the higher time frames so as i get my 20-25 pips daily it would hurt to make a little extra to bank like a savings if you know what i mean because i trade full time like a job

Hello blizard; First thanks for a great system and sharing it with the forum; Tried it on Euro and GBP/Jpy…My qustion is what pairs do you favour, and also do you wait for the candle to close after your dot and ZZ are in sequence together…eg…BUY: do you wait for the first green candle to close once the indicators are in place? Thanks again

Hello, im currently trading the system with EUR/USD but im sure it works with all pairs. I wait for the candle to close and the SAR is confirmed.

thanks

The problem I am having with the SAR dot is that when we have a confirmation price is already at or near the opposite side of the bollinger band. Any suggestions